+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready for Visa (COPR) email received but Traveling soon

asc456

Nov 12, 2018
Dear All,

I have received the email titled "Ready for Visa" on the 23rd of November, 2018. I have been asked to submit my documents (Passport and photos) to New Delhi VFS with the following note
NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

So here's the deal.
(1) I am a Bangladeshi Passport Holder residing in Qatar. I have applied from Qatar as well. I do not understand why I am asked to send the documents to VFS India. Can't I submit to the Doha VFS?

(2) I am traveling in the first week of December and returning back to Qatar in the first week of January. By then, I would have already passed the deadline for my documents submission. Is there a way, I could delay the submission without canceling my travel?

Your help is appreciated.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Dear All,

I have received the email titled "Ready for Visa" on the 23rd of November, 2018. I have been asked to submit my documents (Passport and photos) to New Delhi VFS with the following note
NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

So here's the deal.
(1) I am a Bangladeshi Passport Holder residing in Qatar. I have applied from Qatar as well. I do not understand why I am asked to send the documents to VFS India. Can't I submit to the Doha VFS?
(2) I am traveling in the first week of December and returning back to Qatar in the first week of January. By then, I would have already passed the deadline for my documents submission. Is there a way, I could delay the submission without canceling my travel?

Your help is appreciated.
Reply to the email address mentioned in the Ready for Visa mail. Tell them that you are in Qatar and you want to get the stamping done from there. Also, tell them about your travel plans and ask for an extension to submit the passports in Qatar.

jayscorp

Nov 10, 2018
You can also send the passport via DHL, pay shipping for both ways and you will receive it. In Nigeria, passports are sent to Ghana for Migrant visa.