+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Read this letter. That you are human

bahaa khaleel

Mar 30, 2016
Hello

My name is BAHAA KHALEEL , My age is 38 years. I was in the past, I belong to a country called Iraq.. and now refugees in Turkey,Im looking for a new beginning and the future more secure for me and to my children. Narrowed our future and the world became a nightmare Barguena the unknown, we do not know what will happen to us or to any unknown fate we will proceed.I Do not care to die, but my kids do not fault them, do not want to prolong you all you want to do is help from someone to be human being before anything. Someone helps us to start racing a better life in a country that sanctifies humanity and innocent childhood, look for a sponsor in Canada only help me to resort to it to be credited in the happiness of my children and give them their most basic rights, which continue life

BAHAA KHALEEL

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
To qualify to apply for refugee status from outside of Canada, you must first be recognized as a refugee by UNHCR or a similar refugee referral organization. Unfortunately none of us can help you to do that - this is something you would have to do yourself by connecting with the UNHCR office in your area. UNHCR would then have to refer you for resettlement in Canada (you cannot apply directly).

Another option would be to have a community or other group privately sponsor you. To the best of my knowledge, none of these groups are on this forum and this is not the right place to be looking for a private sponsor. There is a list of Private Sponsorship holders available here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/sponsor/list-sponsors.asp

You can also find more information about the refugee program in general in the link below. Good luck.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/refugees/outside/index.asp

Reactions: SouthForeigner

LoveCanada10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
bahaa khaleel said:
Hello

My name is BAHAA KHALEEL , My age is 38 years. I was in the past, I belong to a country called Iraq.. and now refugees in Turkey,Im looking for a new beginning and the future more secure for me and to my children. Narrowed our future and the world became a nightmare Barguena the unknown, we do not know what will happen to us or to any unknown fate we will proceed.I Do not care to die, but my kids do not fault them, do not want to prolong you all you want to do is help from someone to be human being before anything. Someone helps us to start racing a better life in a country that sanctifies humanity and innocent childhood, look for a sponsor in Canada only help me to resort to it to be credited in the happiness of my children and give them their most basic rights, which continue life

BAHAA KHALEEL

Salam Baha,

You are not the only one. There are millions like you. My brother, his wife, and 4 year old kid have been living in Turkey for 2 years now. No money, no job, no education, nothing!! Basically it is just not dying rather than living. If I could help, I would have helped them for sure. We did private sponsorship but nothing happened. Not even a file number or a call from Canada immigration.

It is not that we don't want to help. We are not in the position to help.

I myself have been in Canada as a refugee for 5 years now but still don't have permanent residency. I would have helped myself get my application processed if I could first.

Sorry and have faith,