+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reached canada.

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
Let us know what do you plan to do for 3 months and what kind of health insurance you have for these 3 months ! Enjoy your stay.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hii
So this is to share experience with u all that yesterday i reached canada. My studies will start in January. There was noo questioning at airport of any kind. They just check my papers and told ne to collect my luggage and study permit .Thats it.
Which airport?

neyb

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hii
So this is to share experience with u all that yesterday i reached canada. My studies will start in January. There was noo questioning at airport of any kind. They just check my papers and told ne to collect my luggage and study permit .Thats it.
Many congratulations to u
If u don mind, could u plz share exactly what papers they saw from ur whole visa file.

moraraalain

Aug 8, 2018
Hii

moraraalain

Aug 8, 2018
Hii