+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reached application on 24 June '10, But not any AOR or acknowledgement till now

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I've sent my application to the Citizenship and Immigration of Canada for federal skilled worker, which was reached at Citizenship & Immigration Canada, Federal Skilled Worker, Centralized Intake Office,196 George Street, Sydney, NS,B1P 1J3, Canada on 24th June 2010; I still haven't got any correspondence/reply/information/confirmation about my application. When I asked at the bank, the bank draft, that was included in the application, haven't still converted into cash. At the moment, I'm really in the dilemma that whether it has reached to the correct destination? and whether the processing has been started? and I really can't help myself what to do further.

Does anyone knows what might be actually going with my application. I'm seeking for advices from you all.

- lamhey
NEPAL

S

shibuya

Brother u are getting tensed unnecessarily. Did u send those docs from Nepal thru a reputed courier service. If yes , THEN SIMPLY log on to the courier company website and track ur package with the Airway bill given.
Next it takes more than 45- 60 days to hear from CIO.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your reply.

I have sent my documents via DHL, n I got the confirmation that it reached on 24th June.

I will be not worrying for the moment, n will be waiting for the AOR.

- Lamhey
nepal

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Ldn CHC File Number recvd thru email after enquiry
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
lamhey said:
Thanks for your reply.

I have sent my documents via DHL, n I got the confirmation that it reached on 24th June.

I will be not worrying for the moment, n will be waiting for the AOR.

- Lamhey
nepal
Hi Friend,
It is more than 5 months I submitted my full documentations in London visa office but I did not get second AOR yet. Although my E-CAS shows "Received by Visa Office."
Anybody else who did not get second AOR please share your experience.

spiderman09

Jun 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 19, 2010
AOR Received.
October 20, 2010
IELTS Request
L-8,R-6.5,W-6,S-6 band 6.5
File Transfer...
FEB 2011 , 2nd AOR July 2011
MIne also sent last june 21,2010 by courrier, based on FEDEX tracking system they delivered the package on 25th of june ( friday ) a day earlier before the new system. The documents was received and signed by P.Robar. Same as you im still waiting for any news or response from CIC. Here in forum there are several persons who submitted their application and reached CIC after june 26, the application back to them with a letter saying that they have to resubmit their application based on the new policy.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spiderman09 said:
MIne also sent last june 21,2010 by courrier, based on FEDEX tracking system they delivered the package on 25th of june ( friday ) a day earlier before the new system. The documents was received and signed by P.Robar. Same as you im still waiting for any news or response from CIC. Here in forum there are several persons who submitted their application and reached CIC after june 26, the application back to them with a letter saying that they have to resubmit their application based on the new policy.
Hey spiderman,

ur case is just same like mine. would u pls inform as soon as u get the 1st AOR. I will also inform u about mine.

cheers
lamhey

spiderman09

Jun 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2010
Doc's Request.
October 19, 2010
AOR Received.
October 20, 2010
IELTS Request
L-8,R-6.5,W-6,S-6 band 6.5
File Transfer...
FEB 2011 , 2nd AOR July 2011
lamhey said:
Hey spiderman,

ur case is just same like mine. would u pls inform as soon as u get the 1st AOR. I will also inform u about mine.

cheers
lamhey
Lamhey,

Sure! once i get my 1st AOR i will inform you. Lets just wait for one more month and let see what wil happen.

whatsup

Jul 7, 2010
Lamhey and Spiderman09

You are fine guys. I sent my docs on 31st Jan 10 and it reached CIO - Nova Scotia on 03rd Feb 10.

I too was worried a lot, but I finally heard from them (1st AOR) on 17th March 10 and my docs was received by Robar too.

So your docs have reached the right place - nothing to worry.

It took me 45 days to get the aor, so just wait until you reach 45 - 60 days and you will hear from them.

Secondly as your docs have reached before the new rules, you should not have any problem.

All the best !

qatar_fsw4131

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010 & Doc's Sent Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Ldn CHC File Number recvd thru email after enquiry
File Transfer...
Jan 2010
qatar_fsw4131 said:
Hi Friend,
It is more than 5 months I submitted my full documentations in London visa office but I did not get second AOR yet. Although my E-CAS shows "Received by Visa Office."
Anybody else who did not get second AOR please share your experience.
Hi friends,
I did another case specific enquiry in London visa office and this time I got accurate answer. I got my 2nd AOR file number after enquiry through email. Here is the email:

Dear Sir,
My apologies for the last email.
Your CHC London file number is as follows: BXXXXXXXXX (your file receives a different number when it arrives in London)
Your documents have been received (08-02-2010) and placed on file. Processing of your application will be resumed. No further action is required by you at this time.
Your file is currently awaiting review by an officer.
We will contact you again if we require further information or when we are ready to proceed to the next stage of your application.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,
KRC
Client Service Unit
Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada