+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: Y APPLICATIOPN HAS BEEN REJECTED IN SKILLED WORKER CAT.

sidhu22sidhu

Jan 17, 2013
HI RAMAN/RAFNI
THANKS FOR HELPING ME:
my application was in New Delhi office. I did contact with my agents they said u can't directly contact with visa officer.I wanna know that can i contact with visa officer through mail,fax or email. my agent said if u direct mail to visa officer they won't answer u. my agents now they said we have to appeal to immigration by lawyer.Immigration send first mail to> my agent in Ontario>then he send in CHANDIGARH OFFICE>THEY SEND LUDHIANA OFFICE> THEN ME.NO ONE RECEIVE LETTER FROM IMMIGRATION.
MY time line is:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 2, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 12, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on April 20, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 3, 2012.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am sorry. I suggest you apply immediately for your gcms notes and you will have a better understanding of the issues with your application. Good luck.