+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re work permit

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Good morning!

I hope you're doing well. This is Navneet, and I have a question about my work permit.

Initially, I was eligible for a 3-year Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). However, due to my passport expiring in July 2024, I was granted a work permit for only 2 years. Now, I am interested in extending my work permit and would like to know the process for doing so.

Could you please guide me on the steps I need to take to apply for the work permit extension? Additionally, if there are any specific documents or forms/fees required, kindly let me know.

Thank you, and I appreciate your assistance in this matter.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Good morning!

I hope you're doing well. This is Navneet, and I have a question about my work permit.

Initially, I was eligible for a 3-year Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP). However, due to my passport expiring in July 2024, I was granted a work permit for only 2 years. Now, I am interested in extending my work permit and would like to know the process for doing so.

Could you please guide me on the steps I need to take to apply for the work permit extension? Additionally, if there are any specific documents or forms/fees required, kindly let me know.

Thank you, and I appreciate your assistance in this matter.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend.html

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Thank you for sharing the link. However is it possible if someone can help me out with the process to apply?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Thank you for sharing the link. However is it possible if someone can help me out with the process to apply?
What help are you looking for ?

Hire a professional if you want & appoint them as your rep