+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: Waiting for Passport - Please add your case here

Gvsandhu

Nov 16, 2014
Hi everyone ,

I got PPR on 4th,Nov. ;) passport received by Ottawa on 7th and i forget to quote application number along with passport :eek: means i didn't send that ready for visa letter with passport. i emailed CPC about this got only auto reply for email we received your email, and did call to call center cic they said we don't have Ottawa office access and info but generally we will say officer will use logic why passport is here and he will match your info either from TRV sticker which has UCI or from your passport info . if he don't want to work hard simply he will return you back and you can send them back again .if he /she gonna return you they will do it within 2-3 days from the day of reeving otherwise they will try to find out . so my situation is right now i don't know whats going on and how long it will take, will it take little longer in this situation or same time frame as others .all opinions are welcome. :)

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
How they will know in world that why passport were sent ? Did you mentioned even application# for correspondence ?
The only way they can track with your passport# , Pray if they will do extra effort to track down orelse will return your passports.

But how can you forget such important info ? Shear carelessness I feel , No offence brother.

nabeeljafri

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
Med's Request
08-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-09-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
Hey man,

When they requested my Police Certificate, I sent it in without my application number as well. My police certificate only had my passport number on it. This was in September, and given that I received my PPR in Oct, I think the officer was able to use my passport number to pull my application and add the document to your file.

I think, for you, they will do the same. Luckily, all our information is linked (so passport with UCI with PR application) and it should not be an issue! If they do send it back, just send it right back with the correct info :)

Gvsandhu

Nov 16, 2014
Hi Gurinder and nabeel,

First of all thanks for your opinion :) and i am pretty much positive they would be able to find out my information through out the system either with the help of passport number or with UCI on TRV sticker if they want to send me back 7 business days past already in that case they should be sending it back within first week . and call center agent was also positive he said it's not only you who did this first time people do even lot other things wrong departments wrong visa offices etc , so he said am 101% sure you will get passport back with sticker on it in worst situation if he/she too lazy will return you within first few days. and Gurinder that ready to visa letter they use to punch numbers in the system and still they verify with system and passport TRV sticker has UCI on it hope officer will use that logic, and Nabeel as you said about your PCC if he can add it in your file with the help of pp no in case of mine they have my Passport in front of them even having UCI on it. and i think that's they way they Scan PP on airport to find out about your status within Canada . Rest we can only amuse unless we hear anything from them actually. And Gurinder you can say i was over excited :p not care less ;).

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Gvsandhu said:
Hi Gurinder and nabeel,

First of all thanks for your opinion :) and i am pretty much positive they would be able to find out my information through out the system either with the help of passport number or with UCI on TRV sticker if they want to send me back 7 business days past already in that case they should be sending it back within first week . and call center agent was also positive he said it's not only you who did this first time people do even lot other things wrong departments wrong visa offices etc , so he said am 101% sure you will get passport back with sticker on it in worst situation if he/she too lazy will return you within first few days. and Gurinder that ready to visa letter they use to punch numbers in the system and still they verify with system and passport TRV sticker has UCI on it hope officer will use that logic, and Nabeel as you said about your PCC if he can add it in your file with the help of pp no in case of mine they have my Passport in front of them even having UCI on it. and i think that's they way they Scan PP on airport to find out about your status within Canada . Rest we can only amuse unless we hear anything from them actually. And Gurinder you can say i was over excited :p not care less ;).
You are comfortable , We are comfortable . Best of Luck

Gvsandhu

Nov 16, 2014
Hahahh Thanks Gurinder yarr main comfortable pata kyu ah andro koi negative feeling nai sago positive feeling hi ah rahi ah ..means sixth sense kah rahi ah will come back with stamp on it , gut feelings ah eah lol lol ;D and Gurinder yarr you know one thing meri PP request Baba g de janamdin wale din ayi c .mere lai te Oh gal sach ho gi "Satgur Nanak pargatya mitt dhund jag channan hoya jeo kar suraj nikalya andhar plyoya." so Baba ji jo vi karan ge changa hi karan ge. and i saw your one came on the day of Diwali .you were gifted on spacial day and i was also gifted on Spacial day. so hope everything will be good for us.

i want to ask you what you think what's the time frame going on to get back Passports a guess .

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Gvsandhu said:
Hahahh Thanks Gurinder yarr main comfortable pata kyu ah andro koi negative feeling nai sago positive feeling hi ah rahi ah ..means sixth sense kah rahi ah will come back with stamp on it , gut feelings ah eah lol lol ;D and Gurinder yarr you know one thing meri PP request Baba g de janamdin wale din ayi c .mere lai te Oh gal sach ho gi "Satgur Nanak pargatya mitt dhund jag channan hoya jeo kar suraj nikalya andhar plyoya." so jo vi karan ge changa hi karan ge. and i saw your one came on the day of Diwali .you were gifted on spacial day and i was also gifted on Spacial day. so hope everything will be good for us.

i want to ask you what you think what's the time frame going on to get back Passports a guess .
22 really pleased ke tussi positive ho , te enne change din twaaanu PR request aayi and te gurbani bolke tussi din banata mera ,
Te jithe tak rayi passport di gal te veere oh I feel should come back in 2 weeks ideally , but load lain di koi gal nai auna taan hai hi if they have received it.

Gvsandhu

Nov 16, 2014
Gurinder Yaar kine ku din laun ga ajay hor ho PP ona kol 7 Nov nu ponch gya c. :p fer yarr vi banaun landing da program day off la ka ,,te Ho jee aa fer appa vi pakay Canada wallee. ;) ;D

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application.
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Please keep posted here. We are sharing the timeline. Mine also received by J Pilon on November 7. So anxiously waiting for return tracker to get activated then I will be working from home on next day :p.

Waheguu mehar karan. Hun ta kam bs nere hi hai.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
canadacec123 said:
Please keep posted here. We are sharing the timeline. Mine also received by J Pilon on November 7. So anxiously waiting for return tracker to get activated then I will be working from home next day :p.

Waheguu mehar karan. Hun ta kam bs nere hi hai.
Dude I dint knew you are a punjabi speaking Lad . ;D

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Gurindar said:
Dude I dint knew you are a punjabi speaking Lad . ;D
Pake Punjabi. Sidde Ludhiane to. :)

BTW, what is Lad?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
canadacec123 said:
Pake Punjabi. Sidde Ludhiane to. :)

BTW, what is Lad?
Acha sira hi laati tussi te , Appan CHD to han fer , Burraaaah

a boy or young man (often as a form of address).

canadacec123

Feb 10, 2014
Toronto - Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 20, 2013
AOR Received.
February 11, 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
August 28, 2014
Med's Done....
September 05, 2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
November 04, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 19, 2014
LANDED..........
November 25, 2014
Gurindar said:
Acha sira hi laati tussi te , Appan CHD to han fer , Burraaaah

a boy or young man (often as a form of address).
LOL...I was in Chandigarh for 5 years in Sector 23 & 21. :) :) :)