+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re visit of trv holder

matfarooq

Mar 24, 2019
i have TRV visa which is expiring in 2 months.i visited Canada almost a year before to meet my friend who invited me..
so i am planning to visit Canada again in few days(almost in a week)..but donot want to go to my friend home so planning to book a hotel for a week and then move to any other city to another friend...

so what kind of questions immigration can ask at the airport?

is it compulsory to visit my friend for second time visit?

regards

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Assuming you have a multiple entry visa then just the usual questions which may or not be asked, purpose of visit, last time you visited, where you staying , how long you staying for and maybe who is funding your visit. There is no obligation to stay with anyone in particular and once in Canada you can go anywhere and stay with anyone so you just need to appear genuine about your visit. Only tip would be not to volunteer information to CBSA only answer questions asked and you will be fine.

Reactions: matfarooq

matfarooq

Mar 24, 2019
Assuming you have a multiple entry visa then just the usual questions which may or not be asked, purpose of visit, last time you visited, where you staying , how long you staying for and maybe who is funding your visit. There is no obligation to stay with anyone in particular and once in Canada you can go anywhere and stay with anyone so you just need to appear genuine about your visit. Only tip would be not to volunteer information to CBSA only answer questions asked and you will be fine.
thanks alot dear..