+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re - use proof of payment?

saifssj6

Jul 9, 2019
Hello,

I applied for spousal sponsorship about a month ago. It was returned to me today because I made the basic mistake of selecting the wrong category under family class, I selected inland instead of outland.

My question is, when reapplying, I will have to do it through a new account, and when doing so can I reapply using my old receipt of payment? or do i have to pay again? I know they will refund me, But I don't want to wait 1 month to reapply. I dont have enough money to apply right now

Thanks in advance

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Hello,

I applied for spousal sponsorship about a month ago. It was returned to me today because I made the basic mistake of selecting the wrong category under family class, I selected inland instead of outland.

My question is, when reapplying, I will have to do it through a new account, and when doing so can I reapply using my old receipt of payment? or do i have to pay again? I know they will refund me, But I don't want to wait 1 month to reapply. I dont have enough money to apply right now

Thanks in advance
Just in case, you don't need a new account to simply reapply. Unless you have other reasons to have a new account like changing the account email

Reactions: Gurjee

Gurjee

Star Member
Aug 22, 2023
Just in case, you don't need a new account to simply reapply. Unless you have other reasons to have a new account like changing the account email
[/QUOTE]
Hi bro
I got my file return my representative make some mess on that but now i changed my representative and he submitted my application through new portal and i paid new fees too for that is that fine ??