+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-submitting PR application after rejection due to PCC

AK115

Feb 17, 2018
Hi, I'm really confused and nervous about re-submitting my PR (CEC) application as it was rejected on the grounds of not providing full time period on PCC (from Jan 2010-July 2013) as mentioned in address history (Jan 2007- July 2013).

The issue was that I lived on 2 addresses in Pakistan and I provided both in my address history. However the person who made my PCC said I can only provide one address on it (most recent). So I got one made on my most recent address and duration I lived at that address (2010-2013), as according to our country PCC will show all criminal records if any on the most recent.

My application was rejected for not providing PCC from 2007.

Anyway I am re-applying now, getting another PCC made. Problem is I can again only put one address on it.

I'm confused if I should put the same address and change the dates and show Jan 2007-July 2013 (entire time), also change address history and put only one address for the entire time?
Will that be misrepresentation? Will they cross check my address history from previous application submitted?

Or should I just get a new police cert made from 2007 to 2010 on other address and add the previous PCC which covers another address from 2010-2013??

Your help will be much appreciated. I have been through alot of threads but couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance!!