+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: Spousal sponsorship

galaxyviz

Nov 18, 2011
Hi... One of Immigration officer reply me from Canada
Hello,

I recommend you apply for a tourist visa for your husband so he can enter Canada. Subsequently, once there, it's time to apply for the sponsorship.
Philippe Anctil
Coordinator - Services for Immigrants
Department of Immigration and Cultural Communities

Now the question is that.. i want to go to see my wife.. but as i read in this wonderful and informative forum.to applying visit visa has different policy..
do you think visa officer will consider me as family visitor . i have all legal paper of my marriage . my wife lives with me in Pakistan just in this year she visited me 3 time.. total she spend almost more then 4 and half month with me in pakistan.may be i wont be able to provide them the financials proof .
but i will to go to live with my wife..
what u guys suggest for me.. she is in Pakistan with me. she is Canadian citizen.
please reply me
regards

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But your wife can also begin to apply the sponsorship while she is in Pakistan living with you as long as she can proof that she is exclusively living outside Canada. This is called "Outland sponsorship". Check out www.cic.gc.ca for sponsorship details.

galaxyviz

Nov 18, 2011
i have checked the link... but i want to apply for visit visa and she is from Quebec ... so can she sponsor me from Pakistan while she is with me for visit visa ?