Hi
I am Canadian citizen (with OCI) getting married in Nov 2026 to Indian Citizen, she has visiting Canada visa expiring in July 2027, back then she got her visa for her brother's graduation,
I will be applying sponsorship in Dec 2026, and planning to bring her in Apr 2027, please share your expertise
I am Canadian citizen (with OCI) getting married in Nov 2026 to Indian Citizen, she has visiting Canada visa expiring in July 2027, back then she got her visa for her brother's graduation,
I will be applying sponsorship in Dec 2026, and planning to bring her in Apr 2027, please share your expertise
- Can she travel in Apr as her visa is expiring in July as the visa expiration is less than 6 months
- if she comes here, can i apply for Spousal Work permit immediately she arrives
I really appreciate if you can spend few mins for your valuable suggestions
Thanks
