+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: Reapplying for study permit

nkuzibe

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Hello House!
Haven ordered and received CAIPS/GCMS notes, I discovered that the reasons are the same, I am about to reapply as directed. beyond the reasons given for the denial, I wish to enquire on the following;
1). previously my course of study was not related to my first degree but to my work, will a change in course and institute affect my chance this time as I have decided to continue in line with my first degree?

2). In the denied application, my status is married though there were no backing documents to that effect,
since the lady concerned broke the relationship as we were not yet legally brought together. How will this affect my application as a single, though it was not sighted as reason for denial?
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Nke

rdpldo

Star Member
Oct 14, 2015
nkuzibe said:
Hello House!
Haven ordered and received CAIPS/GCMS notes, I discovered that the reasons are the same, I am about to reapply as directed. beyond the reasons given for the denial, I wish to enquire on the following;
1). previously my course of study was not related to my first degree but to my work, will a change in course and institute affect my chance this time as I have decided to continue in line with my first degree?

2). In the denied application, my status is married though there were no backing documents to that effect,
since the lady concerned broke the relationship as we were not yet legally brought together. How will this affect my application as a single, though it was not sighted as reason for denial?
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Nke
hello Nkuzibe! May I ask how long did it take for your GCMS to be released?

Neilp

Sep 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nkuzibe said:
Hello House!

Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,
Nke
1) You should write your study plan to to tell them why you are taking the course and how it will relate to the future prospects(work xp).

2) This will be tricky as you mention you were married in the previous application and you say you have not record of marriage or divorce. This will raise some red flags the only way to deal with this is be completely honest and write a letter of explanation with the application. If you are still in good term with the lady as for her permission to be contacted and a statement from her explaining the situation.

You do not want any misrepresentation as this can carry a 5 year ban so make sure you do not omit anything.

Neil Patterson