+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re:Re: Do not come to Canada

immigrant1

Jun 3, 2013
NN74 said:
Ok, I'll explain in simple words - one person view is considered based on total population. If there are two persons then it is 50%, if 4 then 25% & so on.

Same way, calculate your opinion value among the yearly immigrants and consider that since last 20+ years significant no of immigrants keep coming to Canada and getting settled here!
I have read your ignorant and - i have to say - very offensive and useless post, i'm amazed that you take the time to write long paragraphs full of crap, you must be having a really miserable life and trying to spread your frustration here in this genuine and
very respectable forum.

You are asking someone to "Calculate his opinion"??? I have never read such bulls**t in this forum before. What makes you think that your own stupid opinion counts and another person's opinion doesn't count because its 1 out of 250 thousand? Do you think before you write?

NN74 said:
Now in Canada, overall, immigrants esp educated & those who didn't get job of their profession, are not at all happy! They are angry, frustrated, and boiling. This is an alarming sound for immigration authorities. There's a need of policies to address this humane issue!
We all know that many immigrants did not succeed yet, so whats new here? Do you feel that you are really sharing some useful information?

NN74 said:
Other hand, there are no of Europeans & likewise Scottish or Irish immigrants. A feeling is being developed among them that Asian (Chines, South Asians, or Middle Eastern) immigrants are saturating the job market hence stagnating the Canadian economy. That's how you could face hidden racism in Canadian job market, though not openly! People change their names like Nick Noorani, Rita Singh, or so on to gain market success.
Well that's stupid, because its qualification that matters. I do get interview calls and i use my own name.

NN74 said:
Hope you get the background. I suggest, now your reply would address the main question.
What background and what main question, are you serious? :)

NN74 said:
I cant even think of insulting anyone as I believe in human respect & you too!
Before reading that last sentence, i knew you wouldn't ...what an innocent basta*d ;D

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for reading my post and I am happy that you shared your opinion.

However, I suggest that you could share your views in a much better language!

(or if you are using multiple IDs such as emamabd is yours ID too then ...... I pray for you.)

immigrant1 said:
I have read your ignorant and - i have to say - very offensive and useless post, i'm amazed that you take the time to write long paragraphs full of crap, you must be having a really miserable life and trying to spread your frustration here in this genuine and
very respectable forum.

You are asking someone to "Calculate his opinion"??? I have never read such bulls**t in this forum before. What makes you think that your own stupid opinion counts and another person's opinion doesn't count because its 1 out of 250 thousand? Do you think before you write?

We all know that many immigrants did not succeed yet, so whats new here? Do you feel that you are really sharing some useful information?

Well that's stupid, because its qualification that matters. I do get interview calls and i use my own name.

Before reading that last sentence, i knew you wouldn't ...what an innocent basta*d ;D

immigrant1

Jun 3, 2013
NN74 said:
Thank you for reading my post and I am happy that you shared your opinion.

However, I suggest that you could share your views in a much better language!

(or if you are using multiple IDs such as emamabd is yours ID too then ...... I pray for you.)
respect doesn't come for free, you have to earn it :p

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With such abusive wording below, do u think that u had earned some respect in the eyes of readers!

immigrant1 said:
respect doesn't come for free, you have to earn it :p
immigrant1 said:
very respectable forum.