+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re Medical

Felixxavier93

Jun 12, 2019
Hi, I am asked to do re do medicals as they have seen a scar in my lungs which i already knew about and also since i have researched about issues of similar cases, while doing medicals i had told my medical history to PP and provided her with my medical records and i was supposed to receive a mail within 10 days if they had seen any fault but it wasn't until a week back after submission of visa i got a mail to re do medicals but my classes are starting by jan 6 and my medical date is given on jan 11 and i would not be able to join the college if so. Kindly please let me know if there is a possibility to pre-pone the test date as i have already taken my sputum test at the authorised centre but i still got to wait another few weeks for the result. Can someone who have faced similar situation let me know how can i solve this issue?

Thank you.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
What do you mean pre-pone? See if there is an earlier date, can you do it at a other clinic? Like the other poster said you will most likely need to defer your admission.

Felixxavier93

Jun 12, 2019
Pre-pone as in to get my test date on an earlier date other than the one now given to me from immigration which is on Jan 11th

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, I am asked to do re do medicals as they have seen a scar in my lungs which i already knew about and also since i have researched about issues of similar cases, while doing medicals i had told my medical history to PP and provided her with my medical records and i was supposed to receive a mail within 10 days if they had seen any fault but it wasn't until a week back after submission of visa i got a mail to re do medicals but my classes are starting by jan 6 and my medical date is given on jan 11 and i would not be able to join the college if so. Kindly please let me know if there is a possibility to pre-pone the test date as i have already taken my sputum test at the authorised centre but i still got to wait another few weeks for the result. Can someone who have faced similar situation let me know how can i solve this issue?

Thank you.
If you knew about this scar, you should have applied earlier to account for the additional processing time.

As already mentioned, you should be speaking to your school about deferral.

Felixxavier93

Jun 12, 2019
If you knew about this scar, you should have applied earlier to account for the additional processing time.

Yes I did mention about it to my panel physician while going for the first medicals which was a month ago

Felixxavier93

Jun 12, 2019

Sir, i had already mentioned about it to my panel physician while doing the medicals on 12th of oct 2019 but then i got the mail to do re medicals a week back and i have my classes starting on jan 6th 2020and i have already done sputum test as i knew they would ask me to do re medicals from the authorised centre but the results will take another 2 weeks. so, they have given me a date prior to do the sputum test which i have already taken. kindly please let me know if its possible to get the medical test date earlier than Jan 11 2019 as i will have to wait for sep in take and i have waited almost a year for this.

Thank you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Sir, i had already mentioned about it to my panel physician while doing the medicals on 12th of oct 2019 but then i got the mail to do re medicals a week back and i have my classes starting on jan 6th 2020and i have already done sputum test as i knew they would ask me to do re medicals from the authorised centre but the results will take another 2 weeks. so, they have given me a date prior to do the sputum test which i have already taken. kindly please let me know if its possible to get the medical test date earlier than Jan 11 2019 as i will have to wait for sep in take and i have waited almost a year for this.

Thank you.
Not a sir.

You should have applied several months earlier. The testing for TB after an abnormal x-ray is very strict and takes many months. It can require repeat x-rays and sputum tests months apart. IRCC is not going to speed up the process.

Felixxavier93

Jun 12, 2019
Yes and that’s why I had got done the sputum test earlier itself from the authorized center and the results will be out in another two weeks but the appointment given for medical is by Jan 11th and I am sorry I am repeatedly saying the same thing it’s coz the entire procedure of getting admissions in college was accepted by October only and I did the medicals right after that with all the medical records and certificates submitted to panel Physcian. Thank you for your help anyways. It’s just iam in a hard situation hence trying every way possible to get IRCC attention.