+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-medical Request

FWSAPPLICANT

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Hi folks,

Need your valuable input

I have applied under PNP, received ITA in NOV 2015, medical done in DEC 2015 and received AOR, RPRF paid upon request in Feb 2016.

After desperately waiting for more than 06 months , requested GCMS notes three times in between now I have almost forgotten my case.

Few days back I got a request from CIC in MYCIC account for re medical stating that "Your case has now reached up to the point where now we need you to undergo medical exam"

Now I don't understand I have already taken medical exam and that was passed. Now why CIC is asking me after one year to retake medical again and they have not communicated me anything about the status of my case so why should I spent the money on medical exam again without any clue.

Please help, what should I do.

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
FWSAPPLICANT said:
Hi folks,

Need your valuable input

I have applied under PNP, received ITA in NOV 2015, medical done in DEC 2015 and received AOR, RPRF paid upon request in Feb 2016.

After desperately waiting for more than 06 months , requested GCMS notes three times in between now I have almost forgotten my case.

Few days back I got a request from CIC in MYCIC account for re medical stating that "Your case has now reached up to the point where now we need you to undergo medical exam"

Now I don't understand I have already taken medical exam and that was passed. Now why CIC is asking me after one year to retake medical again and they have not communicated me anything about the status of my case so why should I spent the money on medical exam again without any clue.

Please help, what should I do.
It might be because a medical result is valid only for one year. It sucks that they took so long to the point your medical got expired. Given that you are so close to PR, if I was in your shoes, I would just do the medical exam again.