+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RE Medical awaiting PPR 2018

NAR010513

Jan 29, 2019
Security check passed last week awaiting DM/ PPR. How about you?
I am yet to do my remedical.. I got remedical request last week.. Will do remedicals this week.. will keep the updates posted here..
Just checking in all forums if remedical is the last step before PPR or it will take long time even after remedical..
Moreover, how do u know that the security check has passed ?

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I am yet to do my remedical.. I got remedical request last week.. Will do remedicals this week.. will keep the updates posted here..
Just checking in all forums if remedical is the last step before PPR or it will take long time even after remedical..
Moreover, how do u know that the security check has passed ?
That’s a great question. The trend is after remedical they get PPR/ DM within the month! Usually security is about to be finished at that time. Did you call CIC about your security screening?

NAR010513

Jan 29, 2019
That’s a great question. The trend is after remedical they get PPR/ DM within the month! Usually security is about to be finished at that time. Did you call CIC about your security screening?
Yes, I called CIC few months back, but they gave me a generic reply that my file is in progress and they will contact you if anything is needed. So after that I didnt attempt anything :p

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Yes, I called CIC few months back, but they gave me a generic reply that my file is in progress and they will contact you if anything is needed. So after that I didnt attempt anything :p
Did you ask them in particular if Security Check is passed? Its usually the last step other than medical.

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Remed Request : 7 August 2019
Remed done :. 24 August 2019
Previous status showing : To do medical
Today status showing : " You Donot need medical"
What it means ? Is it passed.

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Remed Request : 7 August 2019
Remed done :. 24 August 2019
Previous status showing : To do medical
Today status showing : " You Donot need medical"
What it means ? Is it passed.
yes!! you do not need means you passed it. you will be getting your PR very soon. gud luck and keep us upated