+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RE Medical awaiting PPR 2018

Seiko76

Jan 15, 2018
Hey people on this thread. My meds expired a few weeks ago. Still haven’t heard from cic. Do i have to wait for cic to send me a remeds request or i can do it on my own?
they will ask for re medical. What catagory did you apply ? When did you get your first medical ??

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Sorry i think i have posted in the Quebec section. I applied under express entry- Fsw. First meds was in april 2017

Seiko76

Jan 15, 2018
Sorry i think i have posted in the Quebec section. I applied under express entry- Fsw. First meds was in april 2017
I am not sure but i think you will have to wait till the end of july in order to get a notification from cic .

There's a new procedure that will allow medical validity to be extended if your application processing is completed within 15 months of the original medical exam and the only thing stopping your application from final approved and PPR is the expiration of your medical results (or ability to reasonably land within the initial year-long validity).

Officers will now be able to submit a request for an extension of the medical exam result validity (as long as they were done within the last 15 months) and they can extend them for an additional 12 months without the need for an additional medical exam. The details are on the CIC website.

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
I am not sure but i think you will have to wait till the end of july in order to get a notification from cic .

There's a new procedure that will allow medical validity to be extended if your application processing is completed within 15 months of the original medical exam and the only thing stopping your application from final approved and PPR is the expiration of your medical results (or ability to reasonably land within the initial year-long validity).

Officers will now be able to submit a request for an extension of the medical exam result validity (as long as they were done within the last 15 months) and they can extend them for an additional 12 months without the need for an additional medical exam. The details are on the CIC website.
Thanks a ton for your valuable info. Any reason why u say end of July? My bacgground is that my spouse successfully applied for PRin april 2017 and i was unaccompanying. But of course i did my meds then. Now i applied under Fsw in dec 2017. Meds expired in april. Since then heard nothing. Most ppl with dec n jan have got their pprs. Just wondering whats my fate coz of this medical stuff. I was contemplating doing the medicals again on my own and uploading the acknowledgment.

Farah Najmi

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
When did you apply and which category please mention
Sorry for posting late but sharing my whole experience
Applied in 2015
Interview in 2016 August
Csq 2016 October

Medical 8 October 2018

Medical reached 18th October

Rprf paid on 23rd October 2018

24th Oct PPR AlhumdulliAllah
And landed in November 2018 AlhumdulliAllah
The whole procedure took 44 months

Reactions: map555

map555

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Applied in 2015
Interview in 2016 August
Csq 2016 October

Medical 8 October 2018

Thanks for the update. Since My timeline is similar to you, your information is good to me. Many thanks.

map555

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
Applied in 2015
Interview in 2016 August
Csq 2016 October

Medical 8 October 2018

Hi. Do you have any idea when you received the request of Police Certificate?

Sofia gnansi

Jan 25, 2019
we are apply for Quebec skilled workers category. we done for re medical 6th Aug 2019. IRCC received my medical 10th Aug 2019. How long its take time for PPR . Please reply .