+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: Job Opportunity for HR professional

cs_709

May 7, 2017
Hi All

Can anyone guide me to understand the HR job opportunities in Canada. I am a HR professional with 10 yrs of experience. Is there enough job opportunities for HR in Canada or should I learn something on technology side like Business Analyst or something so that I can search for jobs in IT sector.

is there any chance to get a job in a different field altogether as a fresher wherein my education and experience background are totally different...

Rgds,
CS

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi All

Can anyone guide me to understand the HR job opportunities in Canada. I am a HR professional with 10 yrs of experience. Is there enough job opportunities for HR in Canada or should I learn something on technology side like Business Analyst or something so that I can search for jobs in IT sector.

is there any chance to get a job in a different field altogether as a fresher wherein my education and experience background are totally different...

Rgds,
CS
Hi,

You should checkout INDEED which is an job site. it shows you the type of jobs available in your field and what experience and qualifications they are asking for. You can also search for HR/ training and development jobs by Province/ City or just search Canada - e.g. HR jobs in Toronto/HR jobs in Alberta or HR jobs in Canada. Please see link of the website below. All the best.

https://ca.indeed.com