+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rajC

Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO /CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
17-12-2015, 02-09-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2015, 02-12-2018
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
03-22-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
shahr Yaar said:
Pregnancy is not legally required to be disclosed.
And if you inform them about it at this stage of your application, rest assured, you will be waiting for your PPR-passport request, after delivery date of your wife. Therefore the best practice is not to inform them.

But can i understand that what is the reason for delay in your PPR. Did you raise any CSE with NDVO or not? Or Ordered GCMS notes?
My VO is CVO and delay reason not clear but they did sent me fairness letter in April which I responded in May end now waiting to hear back from them. CVO has delayed about 15 cases over year for not clear reason there is couple of people Medical already expired while waiting for PPR and each passing month more medical are expiring.

SN611

Sep 21, 2015
shahr Yaar said:
Pregnancy is not legally required to be disclosed.
And if you inform them about it at this stage of your application, rest assured, you will be waiting for your PPR-passport request, after delivery date of your wife. Therefore the best practice is not to inform them.

But can i understand that what is the reason for delay in your PPR. Did you raise any CSE with NDVO or not? Or Ordered GCMS notes?
I have no idea why and where it is delayed as process was really smooth till January, 2016. Medicals were submitted on mid of Jan and I was expecting a PPR request in March by maximum but still no response from their side.
Additionally I raised CSE to LVO and asked about my case but they told me that it is still under process and within normal timelines.

Is there any other case here where Medicals are delayed like for 6 months and no response from Visa office? Secondly, If I get PPR request, like say in August, then would I be able to land in October and have Birth in December? I mean to say will they give me Medical for it or will I bear the expenses on my own?

SN611

Sep 21, 2015
Ed_b_good said:
Hi SN611, you don't need to do anything at this time but wait for them to either send you the PPR or request for additional information, then if you want you can inform them (i.e if they don't send your PPR before October). Most airlines will carry your wife until her 32 week, which I guess should be up to October so just hang on there and use the worrying time to research hospitals/doctors and gathering the money for the medical bills, as you may or may not be eligible for OHIP when you eventually land. All the best to you.

I have no idea why and where it is delayed as process was really smooth till January, 2016. Medicals were submitted on mid of Jan and I was expecting a PPR request in March by maximum but still no response from their side.
Additionally I raised CSE to LVO and asked about my case but they told me that it is still under process and within normal timelines.

Is there any other case here where Medicals are delayed like for 6 months and no response from Visa office?

Secondly, I would like to know about the medical (OHIP ??) like would I be able to land there in October and have BIRTH there in December while Canadian government cover all medical expenses? Is that possible in any state of Canada?

Thanks for your guidance.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
SN611 said:

Is there any other case here where Medicals are delayed like for 6 months and no response from Visa office?

Secondly, I would like to know about the medical (OHIP ??) like would I be able to land there in October and have BIRTH there in December while Canadian government cover all medical expenses? Is that possible in any state of Canada?

Thanks for your guidance.
When you have raised the CSE and when you have received the answer. Can you share the date, so that we can understand that how can they say it is within normal timelines?

Moreover, who is your Program Assistant (RIH, DRD, RFI,LBM etc.).

Also, did you order GCMS notes and what was written in your notes?

I am in the same boat as you are, see my timeline, Medical Done in December and after that waiting for PPR

SN611

Sep 21, 2015
managersonline said:
When you have raised the CSE and when you have received the answer. Can you share the date, so that we can understand that how can they say it is within normal timelines?

Moreover, who is your Program Assistant (RIH, DRD, RFI,LBM etc.).

Also, did you order GCMS notes and what was written in your notes?

I am in the same boat as you are, see my timeline, Medical Done in December and after that waiting for PPR
It was raised in the month of May and I got their reply on 27th May that it is under process and we Cant say the maximum time it will take.

Plz tell me how would I know my Program Assistant? I searched all the previous emails and my status on their website but still no idea about Program Assistant.

Similarly, I dont have any idea about GCMS notes. Plz tell me so that I could order as per your instructions.

Thanks in anticipation.

shahr Yaar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2232-Mechanical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
SN611 said:
It was raised in the month of May and I got their reply on 27th May that it is under process and we Cant say the maximum time it will take.

Plz tell me how would I know my Program Assistant? I searched all the previous emails and my status on their website but still no idea about Program Assistant.

Similarly, I dont have any idea about GCMS notes. Plz tell me so that I could order as per your instructions.

Thanks in anticipation.
Brother why don't you join our LVO Whatsapp group and there we can do live discussion in Whatsapp Chat.

Please send me your mobile number by whatsapp to :- 00971569022833
And I shall guide you through the whole process and what is the best strategy for that.

There are more then 90-forum members of LVO group and some of whom already landed in Canada and they will be very helpful to provide you right guidelines.

Send me your whatsapp number and i'll add you.

regards,
Shahr Yaar Khan

SN611

Sep 21, 2015
shahr Yaar said:
Brother why don't you join our LVO Whatsapp group and there we can do live discussion in Whatsapp Chat.

Please send me your mobile number by whatsapp to :- 00971569022833
And I shall guide you through the whole process and what is the best strategy for that.

There are more then 90-forum members of LVO group and some of whom already landed in Canada and they will be very helpful to provide you right guidelines.

Send me your whatsapp number and i'll add you.

regards,
Shahr Yaar Khan

I just forwarded you my number to be added in group.

Thanks

Aace

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER 3rd March
AOR Received.
26TH AUG.2015 ( we started processing your app. on March 24th, 2015)
Passport Req..
1st September 2016
VISA ISSUED...
9th September 2016
LANDED..........
25th December 2016
Hi,
I am FSW 2014, applied in dec2014.
I have been trying to link my paper application to MYCIC for the last three days.
All the information I filled is correct and in accordance with the Application form (and also with the GCMS notes) but still unable to link it.
Somebody mentioned that he was able to link with the help of IELTS Designated key but he linked in May 2016. I do not find the place to add IELTS key.
Has the linking system changed?

Please help!!!!

aspirantjsr

Feb 5, 2015
Hey fren me nov 2014 applicant medical req in may 2016..med done on 27 may 2016..."med recieved " line is updated....
Bur still no further communication frm them..when could I recieve next step ...?its been already 2 mnths

skhashmi

Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
Med's Request
03-06-2016
Med's Done....
30-06-2016
NOC 2172 (FSW 2014)

application received by CIC: 13 Nov 2014
CC Charged: 12 Jan 2015
PER Email: 6th Feb 2015
Medical Request: 3rd June 2016
RPRF Request: 3rd June 2016

Medical Request Sent: 30th June 2016
RPRF Request Sent: 30th June 2016

aspirantjsr

Feb 5, 2015
skhashmi said:
NOC 2172 (FSW 2014)

application received by CIC: 13 Nov 2014
CC Charged: 12 Jan 2015
PER Email: 6th Feb 2015
Medical Request: 3rd June 2016
RPRF Request: 3rd June 2016

Medical Request Sent: 30th June 2016
RPRF Request Sent: 30th June 2016
Hey almost same is my case . I know that same time line...but no communication after medicals till now