+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
Yesterday i sent RPRF receipt to LVO and received mail in reply:

Thank you for your email.

We acknowledge receipt of the payment for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

Please be informed that case notes indicate that the bank draft for CAD 550.00 submitted with your application has been returned uncashed.

In order to continue processing your application we require replacement processing fees to be paid. Please pay this fee online (details can be found on our website www.cic.gc.ca) and email a copy of the payment receipt to this office within the next 15 days. Please note that no further processing will be done until the replacement fees have been paid.

Please note: we do not have the returned bank draft at this office (London, UK). If you wish the draft to be returned to you, please contact the CIO Sydney office.

Yours sincerely,

Please Comment:

Yesterday i tried to pay application fee online (550 dollar) but i found no option there that can be selected for principal applicant in FSW. option of 550 dollar is there but that is spouse, dependents. which option should i select?

what to do?

ruchika

Oct 30, 2014
hi friends advise needed urgent.

We receive medical request from Lvo but the problem is my wife is pregnant nd cnt decide whether go for chest cray or not? Cox of risk associated. Any members had been in the same boat plz advise. Whether they did or not?

neel25

Mar 13, 2016
ruchika said:

We receive medical request from Lvo but the problem is my wife is pregnant nd cnt decide whether go for chest cray or not? Cox of risk associated. Any members had been in the same boat plz advise. Whether they did or not?
Hi ruchika
Dont go for chest xray. Actually doctor will ask about pregnancy before doing this. If any woman pregnant they wont do xray. So no worry.

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Congratulations on your MR ruchika. Well, I don't know about the process in the UK, but my wife was about 2 months pregnant when we received the mail to go for MR, during the examination, we informed the medical consultant that she was pregnant and she was made to sign a consent form and a lead protective shield was provided for her to wrap around her tummy as the x-ray is for the chest area and not the stomach. We have since landed in Canada and have a health and beautiful baby girl. Pls. Note this is not a suggestion that you take the risk like we did, but we did do our research and all said there is very little chance of a chest X-ray harming the baby. But I still maintain, the choice is yours.

ruchika said:

ruchika

Oct 30, 2014
Thanks everyone for reply. In UK as well they give double protective led shield to cover the tummy. I think we should go for the xray with the name of God. Coz everything happens wid his consent. The risk is very minimal. Thanks a lot for ur time guys.
How long will it take after medicals coz LVO ask for RPRF fees as well wid medicals.
Thanks in advance

Anii

Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th nov 2014
Med's Request
16th may 2016
Med's Done....
24th may 2016
hello all. Got mr on monday but till now no rprf mail. When can i expect that mail

RACMONI

Star Member
Nov 26, 2012
Anii said:
hello all. Got mr on monday but till now no rprf mail. When can i expect that mail

BRAVOOOOOOO..... pls share your time line and NOC ... everybody is eagerly waiting ...me too waiting last 14 months for this golden mail...

PR1

Feb 1, 2016
Check your application status in more detail:

Did you know that you can see real time progress of your application by registering at myCIC? Once you register your GCKey account and link your application to that account of yours, it will show your application details like this:

Where is the Application? Details
Application/profile status <Current Status>
Review of eligibility <Current Status>
Review of medical results <Current Status>
Review of submitted documents <Current Status>
Scheduling an interview <Current Status>
A background check is needed <Current Status>
Final decision <Current Status>

For GCKey Sign Up, go to the following link and Continue to GCKey:
www [dot] cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

Once you have completed your registration, login and proceed to "Link application to this account". Follow the instructions to Link your application to your account, you will need your IELTS Test ID #, in addition to other details, to complete this process.
All the express entry applicants are able to view their application like this by default. Now the paper based applications can be linked to myCIC as well.

Hope this helps.

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
PR1 said:
Check your application status in more detail:

Did you know that you can see real time progress of your application by registering at myCIC? Once you register your GCKey account and link your application to that account of yours, it will show your application details like this:

Where is the Application? Details
Application/profile status <Current Status>
Review of eligibility <Current Status>
Review of medical results <Current Status>
Review of submitted documents <Current Status>
Scheduling an interview <Current Status>
A background check is needed <Current Status>
Final decision <Current Status>

For GCKey Sign Up, go to the following link and Continue to GCKey:
www [dot] cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

Once you have completed your registration, login and proceed to "Link application to this account". Follow the instructions to Link your application to your account, you will need your IELTS Test ID #, in addition to other details, to complete this process.
All the express entry applicants are able to view their application like this by default. Now the paper based applications can be linked to myCIC as well.

Hope this helps.
[/quotdear,
Thnx for the valuable information
My question to u whether its valid to fsw apps as well or nt ?

kvirdi

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Toronto
Category........
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
AOR Received.
24-03-2014
IELTS Request
04-12-2014
LANDED..........
17-08-2016
Friends,

I have submitted Qatar PCC (it took me 2.5 months as CVO was aware of SLA is 3 months) yesterday but all other requested documents and medicals were submitted by end of Feb 2016. ECAS shows last update medical received.

When I can expect request for Passports?

Regards,

Ed_b_good

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
08-09-2014
Med's Request
04-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2015
LANDED..........
29-07-2015
Right now there really is no definite time frame from MR to PPR, but give or take between 12 to 20 weeks in some VOs, don't know much about LVO. Just keep the faith, it will end well.

ruchika said:
Thanks everyone for reply. In UK as well they give double protective led shield to cover the tummy. I think we should go for the xray with the name of God. Coz everything happens wid his consent. The risk is very minimal. Thanks a lot for ur time guys.
How long will it take after medicals coz LVO ask for RPRF fees as well wid medicals.
Thanks in advance

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
I tried & it works with FSW application.

Thnx for the valuable information
My question to u whether its valid to fsw apps as well or nt ?
[/quote]

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 &amp; PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
See Below. It works well for me

I have "SUCCESSFULLY LINKED" my paper based FSW 2014 application. Points to note
1. Here is the link "http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp" Click continue to GC key if you dont have an acct with their sign-in partners yet.
2.You get this page > "https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2d8cfece0a11dbf2e924637c9437cc7c61b8e5cd7" by clicking Continue GC KEY

3.Under "Simple Secure Access" Click Create an acct and u get this page > https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/rg?execution=e1s2
4. Remaining process is seamless.
5.After Creating ur profile with all sorts of security questions, to link ur acct ur IELTS "Test Report Form Number" @ d bottom of the TRF and"Date U took the Test" @ d top I used my 2013 IELTS Test report in my case :-[

Hope this helps someone to see their status too in comparison with GCMS notes :)

rajC

Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO /CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
17-12-2015, 02-09-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2015, 02-12-2018
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
03-22-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Only issue is it doesn't work with person who has agent or authorized agent listed in file .

nerylanmi

Nov 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
[color=red]2132[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple]04-09-2014[/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=green] 02-03-2016[/color] 5669, POF, 5401 &amp; PCC
Nomination.....
[color=green] 10-12-2014[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=brown] 5-1-2015[/color]
Med's Request
[color=cyan][b]30-06-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]14-08-2015[/b][/color]
rajC said:
Only issue is it doesn't work with person who has agent or authorized agent listed in file .
I m not sure abt this, but have u given it a try? or has someone that used an agent does? as the info required to link your acct is basic and simple, thou you will start receiving correspondence online and not from your agent.