+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
Does anyone knows what happens if we dont submit passport within the stipulated time once we receive PPR ?

I got PPR with just 15days to submit passport. I contacted the warsaw VO indicating i cannot submit the passports since my wife out of the country on vacation.
I havent received a reply yet. Should I go ahead and submit only my passport or wait for a reply from VO in which case i will pass the 15 day submission period.

Please suggest !

MacEmma

Apr 18, 2016
Hello All, I congratulate those who have received the long awaited goodnews. Can someone please advise me on what to do in my case. My application was recieved Dec 24, 2014. Processing of application started March 11, 2015. Online application status still shows "In Process". I have not heard anything since then nor received any request to submit additional doc/information. This wait is getting too long. Does anyone have similar issue in the house? Reading through this trend I think my case is no longer within normal processing time. I sent a Case Specific Enquiry two weeks ago to find out the status of my application. It has already passed 10 working days, no response. What should I do now?

rajC

Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO /CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
17-12-2015, 02-09-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2015, 02-12-2018
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
03-22-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
MacEmma said:
Hello All, I congratulate those who have received the long awaited goodnews. Can someone please advise me on what to do in my case. My application was recieved Dec 24, 2014. Processing of application started March 11, 2015. Online application status still shows "In Process". I have not heard anything since then nor received any request to submit additional doc/information. This wait is getting too long. Does anyone have similar issue in the house? Reading through this trend I think my case is no longer within normal processing time. I sent a Case Specific Enquiry two weeks ago to find out the status of my application. It has already passed 10 working days, no response. What should I do now?
Have you ordered GCMS notes?

shahr Yaar

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
2232-Mechanical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-04-2015
Med's Request
18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Can anyone tell that what could be the reason I am not getting RPRF request. Nor any other additional document request. It is around 4-months after medical results were received by CIC in my ECAS and after that nothing heard. What could be the reason?

Even no request for PCC and RPRF what is the reason. What they are doing with my application after the medicals?

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
shahr Yaar said:
Can anyone tell that what could be the reason I am not getting RPRF request. Nor any other additional document request. It is around 4-months after medical results were received by CIC in my ECAS and after that nothing heard. What could be the reason?

Even no request for PCC and RPRF what is the reason. What they are doing with my application after the medicals?
You can go ahead and pay for the RPRF and update your visa office with the payment receipt since you have medical result received on your ecas.

I did same in Dec 2015 too when my visa office (Accra) did not request for RPRF after 5 months of medical result received on my ecas.

I have my visa and COPR now.

Good luck.

ali75

Star Member
Jun 17, 2010
Hello All,

Please let me know that is it possible if I travel alone for PR card and will call my family later, secondly, how long I can live outside Canada after having PR.

Many thanks in advance.

Rohan.N

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-05-2015
Med's Request
20-7-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Interview........
TLU = 15-10-2015
Passport Req..
2-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
ali75 said:
Hello All,

Please let me know that is it possible if I travel alone for PR card and will call my family later, secondly, how long I can live outside Canada after having PR.

Many thanks in advance.
Yes your family can travel later as long as their PR visa doesn't expire.
Eligibility of PR card is 5 years and you have to be in Canada for atleast 2 years so that you can extend the validity easily.

rajC

Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO /CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
17-12-2015, 02-09-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2015, 02-12-2018
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
03-22-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
MacEmma said:
Please what is GCMS notes?
Here's what I am asking you to apply for you will get reply in 30 plus days.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

you can use online companies or if any friend or relative lives in Canada can apply on your behalf.

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
shahr Yaar said:

Hi shahr Yaar
I've same problem I'd completed my medical on 6 Jan 16 and 9 Jan'16 Medical received. After that have no update.
Did you take any gcms or raise CSE.

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
MacEmma said:
Please what is GCMS notes?
The Global Case Management System (GCMS) is Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC’s) single, integrated and worldwide system used internally to process applications for citizenship and immigration services.

The most recent Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) on GCMS was submitted to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner (OPC) in December 2011. As the system continues to evolve, updates to the PIA will be completed if there are major changes in the functionality of GCMS that impact privacy.

GCMS stores only the type of personal information required to process citizenship and immigration clients. The type of personal information collected includes, but is not limited to, client identification (i.e., family name and given names, gender, date of birth, country of birth, etc.), contact information and history, educational and employment information.

GCMS provides a level of protection that reflects CIC’s need for information availability and integrity, Government of Canada requirements for protected B level information, and the requirements of the Privacy Act and associated Treasury Board policies.

Some low level privacy risks have been identified as part of this assessment and most have been mitigated. The remaining risk relates to the granting of authority by Library and Archives Canada to delete information from GCMS. They have recommended that their appraisal of the system’s information and subsequent coverage of a Records Disposition Authority (RDA) be completed only once the system has been fully implemented for all immigration lines of business. GCMS will cover all immigration lines of business by 2013/2014

With the GCMS note you can see how your file is progressing at the visa office

ali75

Star Member
Jun 17, 2010
Rohan.N said:
Yes your family can travel later as long as their PR visa doesn't expire.
Eligibility of PR card is 5 years and you have to be in Canada for atleast 2 years so that you can extend the validity easily.
Great, many thanks for your reply. Can I live outside Canada consecutively 2 or 3 years or there is some limitation. And how many days I suppose to stay in Canada for PR or I can enter Canada and come back in couple of weeks and someone else can receive my PR on my behalf.

Thanks.

MFI_2014

Sep 18, 2014
FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Hi,

I received my COPR and VISA last September and was planning to do a short landing in May, but only yesterday my wife had the positive pregnancy test and therefore i have to delay my landing till July as doctor is not allowing her to take a long flight. I need to know some question:

1) If we travel in July and came back to my country of residence(KSA) and get the PR, and later on birth of the baby take place here in KSA, can he/she get the my PR later. What is the procedure for that?

2) Do i need to inform about my wife pregnancy to the Visa office now or i can inform them once i land in July

3) My visa will expires in August, can i ask the visa officer to extend the visa till the birth of my baby, expected in December. Will the visa office extend it?

Please advice.

Thanks.

rajC

Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO /CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
17-12-2015, 02-09-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2015, 02-12-2018
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
03-22-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
MFI_2014 said:
Hi,

I received my COPR and VISA last September and was planning to do a short landing in May, but only yesterday my wife had the positive pregnancy test and therefore i have to delay my landing till July as doctor is not allowing her to take a long flight. I need to know some question:

1) If we travel in July and came back to my country of residence(KSA) and get the PR, and later on birth of the baby take place here in KSA, can he/she get the my PR later. What is the procedure for that?

2) Do i need to inform about my wife pregnancy to the Visa office now or i can inform them once i land in July

3) My visa will expires in August, can i ask the visa officer to extend the visa till the birth of my baby, expected in December. Will the visa office extend it?

Please advice.

Thanks.
As per my opinion you should plan to have baby in Canada it self to avoid any hassle to go through sponsorship process.

If you are planning to have baby out side of Canada you can inform your VO and they will cancel your VISA and change status in process to add another depended that's best way if you don't want to have baby in Canada.

Other wise it will take longer to sponsor your child later on.

ownshahjee

Mar 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajC said:
As per my opinion you should plan to have baby in Canada it self to avoid any hassle to go through sponsorship process.

If you are planning to have baby out side of Canada you can inform your VO and they will cancel your VISA and change status in process to add another depended that's best way if you don't want to have baby in Canada.

Other wise it will take longer to sponsor your child later on.
have short flight with stay