+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rajC

Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO /CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
17-12-2015, 02-09-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2015, 02-12-2018
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
03-22-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
FSWapplicant123 said:
Dear Friends,

Can anyone please share their ideas/ experience on this issue? I have applied for FSW 2014 and recently I have received MR from the visa office. In my application I had included a work experience that I was paid in cash. At that time I didn't know about this forum. After I read some posts on this forum, I realized how hard it is to prove experiences paid in cash to the visa office and how those applications are delayed. But I was not paying much attention to this until I received MR. But at this point, I guess they will be checking my application more rigorously and I don't want this become an issue at all and don't want my application being delayed anymore.
Also, since the time I have applied for the program in 2014, I have now additional experience of more than one year.
So I want to eliminate that experience (cash paid) from my application and add this additional experience under my NOC that has been earned after I applied for the program, if it's possible.
That's why, I would like to know if it's possible to update my application for these changes or for any of these changes at this moment? Please advise!

Thank you so much!
Congratulation on your MR.

Can you please share your time line and VO info?

As per my knowledge your application passed that status where this can be major issue eligibility.

Unless visa office request you don't have to update your experience unless its change of job as well.

sammanne

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
hyderabad,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with pplication
File Transfer...
06-03-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2015
LANDED..........
MARCH 2016
Dear All,

I had landed in Toronto 2 days back.We are a family of 4 but I alone applied.I included the names of my other 3 dependents but I didnt pay their fees as they were not ready with their passports.

I applied on 11th Sept and it took exactly 1 year for the entire process.My visa was stamped on 17the Sept.

I took Etihad airways from Hyderabad and reached Toronto on 12th at 1:30 PM.The officers were very cool.They checked my landing papers .

As it was Saturday,I couldnt take SIN.Went today and collected SIN.

The entire journey was of the Visa Application was enthusiastic.

But yes,I was all GODS grace that I am in Canada.

Thanks all for your support till now.

Now,the process to bring my other family members and job search Starts................

sammanne

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
hyderabad,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with pplication
File Transfer...
06-03-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2015
LANDED..........
MARCH 2016
Dear Forum Members,

I applied for Canada PR in Sept 2014 and got PR and recently landed.

I included my husband and children in my application but I didnt pay their fees.All of them have UCI Numbers but my landing papers say that they are not accompanying me.

Now how should I bring them.Should I go through family class sponsorship visa

I recenly met a lady in canada and she says that I have to just pay my dependents fees and they will get the visa.

Can you please tell me the procedure for this.

imani007

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
01-02-2016
sammanne said:
Dear All,

I had landed in Toronto 2 days back.We are a family of 4 but I alone applied.I included the names of my other 3 dependents but I didnt pay their fees as they were not ready with their passports.

I applied on 11th Sept and it took exactly 1 year for the entire process.My visa was stamped on 17the Sept.

I took Etihad airways from Hyderabad and reached Toronto on 12th at 1:30 PM.The officers were very cool.They checked my landing papers .

Now,the process to bring my other family members and job search Starts................
Congratulations

zaynahdream

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
IELTS Request
included in application
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
05-04-2016
Interview........
10-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2017
LANDED..........
InshAllah very soon
sammanne said:
Dear All,

congratulations!!!

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
sammanne said:
Dear Forum Members,

I applied for Canada PR in Sept 2014 and got PR and recently landed.

I included my husband and children in my application but I didnt pay their fees.All of them have UCI Numbers but my landing papers say that they are not accompanying me.

Now how should I bring them.Should I go through family class sponsorship visa

I recenly met a lady in canada and she says that I have to just pay my dependents fees and they will get the visa.

Can you please tell me the procedure for this.
If I understand the system correctly, then you need to sponsor your family separately. This is because you did not mention them as accompanying dependents. I dont think it's as simple as just paying the fee and getting them to land. The best bet would be raise a CSE and enquire with the VO.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
alok4best said:
If I understand the system correctly, then you need to sponsor your family separately. This is because you did not mention them as accompanying dependents. I dont think it's as simple as just paying the fee and getting them to land. The best bet would be raise a CSE and enquire with the VO.
Second that.

FSWapplicant123

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
rajC said:
Congratulation on your MR.

Can you please share your time line and VO info?

As per my knowledge your application passed that status where this can be major issue eligibility.

Unless visa office request you don't have to update your experience unless its change of job as well.
Well, they have asked me an additional statement regarding my employment there, so I am assuming I am on background check stage. So in that statement I will have to show some period when I was paid cash... That's why I was wondering if it's somehow possible to update my application at the moment, by eliminating that short period that I was paid in cash and add my additional experience that I gained after I initially applied for the program. I would like to know if it's possible to send them an updated application at the moment.

FSWapplicant123

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
FSWapplicant123 said:
Dear Friends,

Can anyone please share their ideas/ experience on this issue? I have applied for FSW 2014 and recently I have received MR from the visa office. In my application I had included a work experience that I was paid in cash. At that time I didn't know about this forum. After I read some posts on this forum, I realized how hard it is to prove experiences paid in cash to the visa office and how those applications are delayed. But I was not paying much attention to this until I received MR. But at this point, I guess they will be checking my application more rigorously and I don't want this become an issue at all and don't want my application being delayed anymore.
Also, since the time I have applied for the program in 2014, I have now additional experience of more than one year.
So I want to eliminate that experience (cash paid) from my application and add this additional experience under my NOC that has been earned after I applied for the program, if it's possible.
That's why, I would like to know if it's possible to update my application for these changes or for any of these changes at this moment? Please advise!

Thank you so much!
Any more ideas? please, thanks!

Dec 24, 2014
A friend of mine had applied under FSW -Early childhood care and education category in 2014. Her field inquiry happened last friday. Her school was closed that day because of examination break. Neither the Principal nor the teachers were present in the school that day. A team of four people requested to come in to the school for inquiry. The inquiry team members were greeted by a school maid and Principal's son (who is lives on the floor above). The inquiry team was informed that there was no one in the school but the inquiry team insisted to enter the school.
They showed the teacher's pic (my friend/ Primary Applicant) to the maid (The maid is under 18 and illiterate) and asked her if the person in the picture worked there.

The maid confirmed that the lady in picture was a teacher at the school. The inquiry group went on and asked for further questions on the number of years the teacher had been working there and the timings. The maid replied back stating that the teacher (primary applicant) was working in the school for last one year and she usually came late to school. Originally, my friend has been in that school for around 5 yrs and she goes to school daily as per school timings. She has mentioned the same in her Referral/experience letter as well. One of the inquiry group members took notes based on what the maid said.They went ahead and looked at the classroom and office of the school and date sheet of the exams. No one from the CIC has tried to reach the Principal or the primary applicant after this incident.

My friend is really concerned about this whole inquiry as the primary person (the maid) who was interviewed for the teacher's information did not reply back with accurate information. It would be fair to believe that inquiry can and will impact the final outcome of my friend's application. I have discussed the same with few people and they have suggested me to raise a CSE. I have seen mixed reviews on CSE. I have seen that the CIC has replied back to some of the CSE's on time whereas some of the applicants never heard from CIC on their CSEs. I am not sure if the

Do you guys think that it would be a good idea to reach out to the local Canadian Embassy via phone/email by the Principal of the school informing that the information collected during the inquiry was not accurate?

I would really appreciate if any of members from the group could come out and share if they had any such experience and a possible solution to fix this issue.

Thanks In Advance.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
FSW_Applicant2014 said:
A friend of mine had applied under FSW -Early childhood care and education category in 2014. Her field inquiry happened last friday. Her school was closed that day because of examination break. Neither the Principal nor the teachers were present in the school that day. A team of four people requested to come in to the school for inquiry. The inquiry team members were greeted by a school maid and Principal's son (who is lives on the floor above). The inquiry team was informed that there was no one in the school but the inquiry team insisted to enter the school.
They showed the teacher's pic (my friend/ Primary Applicant) to the maid (The maid is under 18 and illiterate) and asked her if the person in the picture worked there.

The maid confirmed that the lady in picture was a teacher at the school. The inquiry group went on and asked for further questions on the number of years the teacher had been working there and the timings. The maid replied back stating that the teacher (primary applicant) was working in the school for last one year and she usually came late to school. Originally, my friend has been in that school for around 5 yrs and she goes to school daily as per school timings. She has mentioned the same in her Referral/experience letter as well. One of the inquiry group members took notes based on what the maid said.They went ahead and looked at the classroom and office of the school and date sheet of the exams. No one from the CIC has tried to reach the Principal or the primary applicant after this incident.

My friend is really concerned about this whole inquiry as the primary person (the maid) who was interviewed for the teacher's information did not reply back with accurate information. It would be fair to believe that inquiry can and will impact the final outcome of my friend's application. I have discussed the same with few people and they have suggested me to raise a CSE. I have seen mixed reviews on CSE. I have seen that the CIC has replied back to some of the CSE's on time whereas some of the applicants never heard from CIC on their CSEs. I am not sure if the

Do you guys think that it would be a good idea to reach out to the local Canadian Embassy via phone/email by the Principal of the school informing that the information collected during the inquiry was not accurate?

I would really appreciate if any of members from the group could come out and share if they had any such experience and a possible solution to fix this issue.

Thanks In Advance.
You have to wait until u hear from them ..they will send clarification mail or fairness letter stating their observations after the physical verification. Whatever supporting arguments you have you can send it to the concerned officer during that time!

They give u 30 days time to revert with your explanations. Hope for the best!

Which city was this verification held? Could you please share? And the applicant timeline?

digandhi

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
18 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
28 Aug 2015
Med's Done....
04 Sep 2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2015 and Submitted on 02 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received back 09 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
Landed in Dec 2015
glenn9090 said:
Dear All..

Any expert advise here needed...

i am FSW2014 applicant and i had made a short landing in Jan 2016 with my wife and kids. I am the primary applicant. The immigration officer at landing said that we will get PR cards in 4 to 8 Weeks. Now that 8 Weeks have passed... I came to know that the PR card for my wife was only delivered to the address which i mentioned during landing.

For me and my kids, there were no PR cards. Is it normal or something i should initiate from my side. like writing letter to CIC about my case or should i wait for a while.

regards
It happen to me as well. I landed in Dec 15 and received PR card for my wife & Daughter in mid Feb 2016.

When, I Called CIC to do the inquiry about my PR card after 10 days, they told me to submit my Photographs again as they does not match to the requirements.

Note that by that time I was not having any communication to submit the photos. the CIC guy to whom i spoke, he told that some time it may take time to send this kind of letter asking for photos and he sent an email to me asking for photos.

I submitted photographs very next day along with the email i received and still waiting for my PR

fyi.. I received letter asking for photos after 8 days after sending photos.

I would advise to call on 888 242 2100 and do the inquiry

Hope it will help you

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
kaycanny said:
Hi all, I am AN aUG 2014 APPLICANT. I received further mail to proceed in July 2015 with my new PCC, POF, Statement of account showing my salary payments from the company I worked including the companies certificate of registation with number and was also asked to provide pictures of the exterior and interior.
I provided all the documents except for the statement of account showing salary payments because at the time I worked at the company, I was mainly paid in either cash/Cheque but I was able to get a letter from the company stating that I was mainly paid in Cash and Cheque.
I got another respose from CIC Accra saying my application has been DECLINED because I failed to provide the statement of account showing salary payment from the company and I had a grace of 30 days to provide it via email.
I then got a print out of the companies statement which showed the months I was paid in Cheque and some months transfers were done directly to my account while was away on a project. The company wrote another letter backing the statement of account. I also provided my account statement showing the transfers made into my account while I was on a project and salary deposits into my account as well as pay slips. I also got a notary public to verify my documents and write to the CO in charge. I wrote a mail expressing how much interest I have in Immigrating to Canada and the so much effort, time and finance I have put in making the dream a reality. I also explained all the documents attached.
I emailed all the docs on the 28th of Sept. 2015, I got a response email to post all the original documents. The mail was delivered on the 15th of Oct 2015. Please any advice on what I can do next, its going to be 5 months in 2 days.
i tried sending you another PM and its not delivering,try deleting some messages and we will talk better.cheers it will end in Praise

Aveeen

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 March 2015
AOR Received.
20 May 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
SLU 08 July 2015
Med's Request
08 July 2015
Med's Done....
16 July 2015 - New born's Meds done on 05 Oct
Interview........
TLU - 31 July 2015
Passport Req..
17 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
23 March 2016
LANDED..........
God willing May 2016
Guys, its PPR!!!! thanks for your valuable inputs

andyCanadian

Oct 19, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO-> CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
Aveeen said:
Guys, its PPR!!!! thanks for your valuable inputs
Congrats ! For a brief moment it seemed to have completely halted ... :)