+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

kaycanny

Mar 12, 2016
Hi all, I am AN aUG 2014 APPLICANT. I received further mail to proceed in July 2015 with my new PCC, POF, Statement of account showing my salary payments from the company I worked including the companies certificate of registation with number and was also asked to provide pictures of the exterior and interior.
I provided all the documents except for the statement of account showing salary payments because at the time I worked at the company, I was mainly paid in either cash/Cheque but I was able to get a letter from the company stating that I was mainly paid in Cash and Cheque.
I got another respose from CIC Accra saying my application has been DECLINED because I failed to provide the statement of account showing salary payment from the company and I had a grace of 30 days to provide it via email.
I then got a print out of the companies statement which showed the months I was paid in Cheque and some months transfers were done directly to my account while was away on a project. The company wrote another letter backing the statement of account. I also provided my account statement showing the transfers made into my account while I was on a project and salary deposits into my account as well as pay slips. I also got a notary public to verify my documents and write to the CO in charge. I wrote a mail expressing how much interest I have in Immigrating to Canada and the so much effort, time and finance I have put in making the dream a reality. I also explained all the documents attached.
I emailed all the docs on the 28th of Sept. 2015, I got a response email to post all the original documents. The mail was delivered on the 15th of Oct 2015. Please any advice on what I can do next, its going to be 5 months in 2 days.

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,
Hope everyone is doing well. I am hoping to admit in Masters in Canada before landing in August. But Im planning to do that with full Govt Loan support. Can anyone guide me with the following issues:

1. With Immigrant VISA & COPR, will they count me as domestic student? or will they ask me for PR card & SIN to be counted as a domestic student?

2. Im planning to admit as a full-time masters student. Do the Govt. loans cover full tuition & living expenses?

3. If I get offer letter before landing in Canada, will the University ask for any advance tuition payments before landing?

4. Can I ask them to hold the fee payment date till my loan disbursement?

5. Can I apply for study loan before landing?

6. How long does it usually take to process loan application and get the required fund?

:-[ :-[

the.One

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER » 17-10-2014
File Transfer...
28-11-2014
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
16-09-2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, just reply to your VO that you have just had a baby who you will like to be added to your application. They will respond with a list of instructions and requirements. Get the baby's travel passport and application fee ready and also increase your Proof of funds accordingly. All the best.
Ok thxx.
So do ive to get my wifes pending xray done nd send it alng with babys dcuments??or wait for babys medical instruction nd dn send?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Lucky_Rish said:
Dear Friends,
Hope everyone is doing well. I am hoping to admit in Masters in Canada before landing in August. But Im planning to do that with full Govt Loan support. Can anyone guide me with the following issues:

1. With Immigrant VISA & COPR, will they count me as domestic student? or will they ask me for PR card & SIN to be counted as a domestic student?
Yes you are considered Domestic student once you landed in Canada on PR. But in order to apply for Government loan SIN is must.

2. Im planning to admit as a full-time masters student. Do the Govt. loans cover full tuition & living expenses?
First check minimum requirement to get yourself enrolled in Masters. No one can answer second part of your question. It varies from person to person because of income and other factors. Say for example you had $40000 income then you might get less loan approved compared to the person with $20000 income.
3. If I get offer letter before landing in Canada, will the University ask for any advance tuition payments before landing?
If we take specifically for Ontario, after you get offer letter you have create online account for OSAP, and input all information asked. After that some forms are generated. You have to submit some forms in University, and have to send some other documents to OSAP office. Then they will asses you application and then inform you how much funds they have given you. Two ways to pay fees: Either you can select an option in application which says Gov. will directly pay to University or they will deposit it in your bank account and then you can pay it. Option 1 is best.
4. Can I ask them to hold the fee payment date till my loan disbursement?
As I said in previous question, go with option 1 and you have nothing to worry about.

5. Can I apply for study loan before landing?
No you can't. You need SIN no. in order to apply for Gov. Loan.

6. How long does it usually take to process loan application and get the required fund?
It is done before Due date.

Hope this helps and from next time any question like this please mention what province are you talking about ?
:-[ :-[

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
the.One said:
Ok thxx.
So do ive to get my wifes pending xray done nd send it alng with babys dcuments??or wait for babys medical instruction nd dn send?
Send you Baby's document. Once you get MR for you Baby. Complete your wife's and Baby's Medical. Medical results will be directly submitted to CIC by Physician.

amayra

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Med's Request
self : 12-11-2014, spouse & baby : 27-08-2015 Re- medical : 22-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
23rd march 2016
Hey guys, we are landing in toronto on 26th march, i have already got job in brampton & will be joining form 28th march. we are looking for accommodation, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
amayra said:
Hey guys, we are landing in toronto on 26th march, i have already got job in brampton & will be joining form 28th march. we are looking for accommodation, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=rental+apartments+in+brampton

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Goku said:
https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=rental+apartments+in+brampton
Hi Goku,

What was the reason for your interview after "Medicals Done" because in your timeline it is mentioned that you appeared in interview after medicals? Why was that? Because usually after Medical Request there is no interview required? Could you please elaborate?

can2133

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
File Transfer...
22-04-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015, TLU - 02-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2015
LANDED..........
Feb 2016
Hi ,

I have Planned to Land in Toronto by 28th March.

Is there anyone landing in March end and Interested in joining with me initially?

Kindly PM me

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Goku, It was very helpful. Hope u bcome a super saiyan soon. Thanks a lot bro :)

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
I am going to Toronto for 2 weeks to complete my landing formalities. I have no plans of moving to Canada for good yet. So I don't want to take the full amount required as proof of funds.
We're a family of 3 and I am thinking of taking 5k CAD$ with me and take my bank statement (indian bank) for proof of rest of the money.

Will this suffice? I am leaving in a couple of days so a quick response will be really helpful.

Please guys I need urgent advise regarding this above issue.
Thanks Seniors and fellow applicants...

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
yesh007p said:
I am going to Toronto for 2 weeks to complete my landing formalities. I have no plans of moving to Canada for good yet. So I don't want to take the full amount required as proof of funds.
We're a family of 3 and I am thinking of taking 5k CAD$ with me and take my bank statement (indian bank) for proof of rest of the money.

Will this suffice? I am leaving in a couple of days so a quick response will be really helpful.

Please guys I need urgent advise regarding this above issue.
Thanks Seniors and fellow applicants...
You'll be fine provided you get your endorsed/stamped bank statement showing the balance of your POF.

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Hi Seniors,

Has someone attended the CIIP (Canadian Immigrant Integration Program) session so far ? What is it like , if someone can share his/her experience ? Is it like a questions and answers session or what ? Is it useful ?

thevisaguy

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015 [Medical Received : 22-12-2015]
LANDED..........
Not decided yet
amayra said:

Thanks
Hi amayra,

Can you please share your experience regarding job hunt? How did you do that? Any tips?

FSWapplicant123

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Dear Friends,

Can anyone please share their ideas/ experience on this issue? I have applied for FSW 2014 and recently I have received MR from the visa office. In my application I had included a work experience that I was paid in cash. At that time I didn't know about this forum. After I read some posts on this forum, I realized how hard it is to prove experiences paid in cash to the visa office and how those applications are delayed. But I was not paying much attention to this until I received MR. But at this point, I guess they will be checking my application more rigorously and I don't want this become an issue at all and don't want my application being delayed anymore.
Also, since the time I have applied for the program in 2014, I have now additional experience of more than one year.
So I want to eliminate that experience (cash paid) from my application and add this additional experience under my NOC that has been earned after I applied for the program, if it's possible.
That's why, I would like to know if it's possible to update my application for these changes or for any of these changes at this moment? Please advise!

Thank you so much!