+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

nithyaindia

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO File Transfered toColombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Friends need your kind advise!

Got PR on Aug 2015, My company is giving me offer @ Canada. I am flying by next week to Toronto. I am FSW Dec 2014 batch.
Is it must to show the fund at airport? I can show minimum fund as I am holding Job offer in Letter Pad.

Kindly advise

Ind2canada

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2014
AOR Received.
30 Sep 2014
Med's Request
20 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2015
LANDED..........
7 Mar 2016
nithyaindia said:

Got PR on Aug 2015, My company is giving me offer @ Canada. I am flying by next week to Toronto. I am FSW Dec 2014 batch.
Is it must to show the fund at airport? I can show minimum fund as I am holding Job offer in Letter Pad.

Kindly advise
Offer letter on Letter hand will not be adequate to get exemption from Proof of funds. Labour market opinion (LMO) is required for the job offer to get the exemption. Please find below extract of reply from NDVO

"If you have arranged employment in Canada, you do not have to meet these financial requirements. Arranged employment means that you have an offer of indeterminate employment from an employer in Canada. You must be either currently working in that employment on a work permit in Canada, or have been issued a labour market opinion has must have been provided by the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC). In order to be exempt from the minimum funds requirement, the offer of employment must be genuine, the employment must not part-time or seasonal, the wages offered must be consistent with the prevailing wage rate for the occupation, and the working conditions must meet generally accepted Canadian standards"

Please refer forum memeber shreya99 message @ http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-requirements-explained-t45043.0.html

rajC

Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO /CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
17-12-2015, 02-09-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2015, 02-12-2018
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
03-22-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
zaheer32us said:
Alhumdulillah, Passport received with visa stamp for all members. Allah knows the right for everything!!!

My time line as follows:

Applied : 26 September, 2014
PER : 08 January, 2015
Photo Request : 06 February, 2015
Photo Sent: 16 February, 2015
MR & RFPR, info Chart : 27 October, 2015
Medical Forms Received : 04 November, 2015
Courier DD & Info chart : 05 November, 2015
Medical Done : 07 November, 2015
Medical Received : 12 November, 2015
PPR : 12 January, 2016
Passport Submitted to Abu Dhabi Embassy : 18 January, 2016
Passport returned through Aramex : 03 February, 2016 valid up to one year from medicals

It took 496 days to complete the process Approx. 1 year and 4 months

I wish everyone in the form or anyone hoping a good life in Canada that their dreams comes true!
Thanks for those who guided and prayed to reach this milestone! and love for those who gave -1 ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p :p :p
:D :D :) :)
Congratulations

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nithyaindia said:

Kindly advise
The requirement of funds is one of the conditions of FSW without job offer. Your application was processed without a job offer, as such you should follow the same rules of showing funds irrespective of any offer you may get after your PR.
What I understand you got an offer after your got ur PR,
If you had applied with a job offer, then it will be under diff rules , where funds is not required.
Hope it clears.

Best wishes

tobesky86

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
VIENNA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Direct Debit-19/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER-28/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/06/2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Hi Guys,
How much is the POF to show at landing for 2 family members?

I heard it is no more 10,000K CAD?

Thanks

rajihaan

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
hi friends

i wanted to know something.i have applied on 04th dec,14
P.E.R- 24TH MAR,15
MR & RPRF- 19TH AUG
medical done-02nd sept
rprf- 02nd sept,15
addition documents of my spouce regarding convectional acquittal demanded on 07th oct,15
document rec. at colombo visa office - 12th oct

now i raised CSE and they replied that my application is transfer to new delhi visa office and an interview may be required.

then i raised CSE to new delhi and they replied my application is in process and visa officer will inform u after review.currently ur application is awaiting for a review.

friends what can be happn in this situation.what can be the reason of interview after medical and rprf.

please help me out.i m so tensed.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
tobesky86 said:
Hi Guys,
How much is the POF to show at landing for 2 family members?

I heard it is no more 10,000K CAD?

Thanks
For a family of two, required POF is CAD 15,143.

Here goes the official link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Regards

Desertfox

Feb 4, 2016
Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here: Someone with some tips?

Hallo forum members,
am happy to read all your comments and insights that you share about immigration. They give alot of information and room for sharing experiences and even gives hope. Positivity is what each one of us needs in this who process.

Now I have an issue and would be so happy if someone with similar case can help:
My husband and I have two children and my husband has a child from a previous relationship with a lady, and we included this child in our application. The child lives with the mother and my husband sends support for the child.

We submitted our application to the CIC and they asked for documents, which we submitted. Until last year in December, we submitted all the documents including the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF), we have also submitted our passports last year in November 2015, which the visa office asked us to submit. We had hoped that the child will definately undergo medical tests, but then, alot of problems came up and we couldnt do much. Thus, the only information that is lacking in our application are the medical tests of my step child, whose mother has refused to comply. We were even forced to go to court to ask for a court order, which we got, but still this lady refused to bring the child for medical examination. Now, we compiled all the documents from the court and a cover letter and sent them to CIC visa office and now its been two weeks since we sent them.
At the same time, we have been reading alot from the forums in regards to immigration and timelines. Apparently, all the cases that share a similar story of a child from a previous relationship or marriage lacking medical examinations indicate delays, but no one seems to say what exactly 'delays' here mean, ie, does the visa office delay the decision on immigration in weeks, month, months or years? I was wondering, if there is anyone in the forum who has some experience on this and can share how thier process proceeded after failure to submit medical test of a step child? please kindly share your experience and the time the visa office took to respond to you application!

Thank you

Lucky_Rish

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All, by the blessing of the One, I have received my PPR today. Thanks to all members of this forum. Without your support it wouldnt have been possible. And I still need some clarification on further processing and need your opinion. I was originally SGVO applicant and then my file was transferred to Manilla VO. The PPR mail came from Manila VO too and even in the attached form, Manila is written above the bar code. But They didnt give me any specific destination address. However, in the attached instructions, they said that all Bangladeshi & some other country Passports should be sent to Singapore VO which seemed like a generic format. My confusions are:

1. Am I going to fill up any destination address in VFS for sending passport? If yes, where should I send my Passport, SGVO or MVO?

2. During the processing time, I obtained new MRP passport and raised a CSE with copy of the new passport to inform them. Do I have to send my old passport/passport copy along with my New original passport through VFS?

3. The attached form in the mail is in PDF format and I cannot type on it. Is it ok if I print it and fill up by hand writing?

4. The letter mentioned their photo specifications has been changed recently. Last time I took photo from Fotoworld in Elephant Road. not sure if they are aware of this change. Any suggestions for photo studio in Dhaka?

rajC

Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO /CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
17-12-2015, 02-09-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2015, 02-12-2018
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
03-22-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
Lucky_Rish said:
Dear All, by the blessing of the One, I have received my PPR today. Thanks to all members of this forum. Without your support it wouldnt have been possible. And I still need some clarification on further processing and need your opinion. I was originally SGVO applicant and then my file was transferred to Manilla VO. The PPR mail came from Manila VO too and even in the attached form, Manila is written above the bar code. But They didnt give me any specific destination address. However, in the attached instructions, they said that all Bangladeshi & some other country Passports should be sent to Singapore VO which seemed like a generic format. My confusions are:

1. Am I going to fill up any destination address in VFS for sending passport? If yes, where should I send my Passport, SGVO or MVO?

2. During the processing time, I obtained new MRP passport and raised a CSE with copy of the new passport to inform them. Do I have to send my old passport/passport copy along with my New original passport through VFS?

3. The attached form in the mail is in PDF format and I cannot type on it. Is it ok if I print it and fill up by hand writing?

4. The letter mentioned their photo specifications has been changed recently. Last time I took photo from Fotoworld in Elephant Road. not sure if they are aware of this change. Any suggestions for photo studio in Dhaka?
Congratulations Buddy

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Dear seniors,

I heard that the visa validity is valid from the date of medicals to one year, Now which date is this ?

The date when you receive the Medical forms OR the date when you go to the hospital for medicals OR the date when the hospital sends the result to cic OR the date when the ecas shows that the medicals have been received .. ? ?

Ind2canada

Oct 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2014
AOR Received.
30 Sep 2014
Med's Request
20 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 Nov 2015
LANDED..........
7 Mar 2016
maplezone said:
Dear seniors,

I heard that the visa validity is valid from the date of medicals to one year, Now which date is this ?

The date when you receive the Medical forms OR the date when you go to the hospital for medicals OR the date when the hospital sends the result to cic OR the date when the ecas shows that the medicals have been received .. ? ?
The date when hospital sends the results to cic.

rajihaan

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
hi friends

i wanted to know something.i have applied on 04th dec,14
P.E.R- 24TH MAR,15
MR & RPRF- 19TH AUG
medical done-02nd sept
rprf- 02nd sept,15
addition documents of my spouce regarding convectional acquittal demanded on 07th oct,15
document rec. at colombo visa office - 12th oct

now i raised CSE and they replied that my application is transfer to new delhi visa office and an interview may be required.

then i raised CSE to new delhi and they replied my application is in process and visa officer will inform u after review.currently ur application is awaiting for a review.

friends what can be happn in this situation.what can be the reason of interview after medical and rprf.

please help me out.i m so tensed

Indocan56

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO shifted to CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER - 04/03/2015
AOR Received.
28/04/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
SLU 23/03/2015
Med's Request
24/09/2015
Med's Done....
05/10/2015/. 7th Line Medical Received update 14.10.15
Interview........
Waived- Status changes to 'Decision Made' on 5th Feb'16
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 2016
Friends Pls guide on below point -

My ECAS status changed to 'Decision Made' yesterday, but thr is no additional line post Medical Received.

DIPGANDHI

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo/wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
01-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
Med's Request
29-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-06-2015
Passport Req..
29-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-01-2016
LANDED..........
pending
Indocan56 said:
Friends Pls guide on below point -

My ECAS status changed to 'Decision Made' yesterday, but thr is no additional line post Medical Received.
Don't worry, and congrats I get passport stamped yet don't have any additional line.