+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

GK111

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
8-05-2015
Hi All,

can any1 help to suggest what is the visa replacement / re-issue fees (CAD 30 ?).....new born addition to d application aftr visa issuance..recvd d mail frm CIC regarding fees payment etc..clear about CAD 150 but not sure where to find visa re issuance fees ..is it the travel document replacement fees of CAD 30 ?

thevisaguy

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015 [Medical Received : 22-12-2015]
LANDED..........
Not decided yet
Hi Friends,

Did anyone get an interview call after completing the medical? What are the chances of such situation?

numenor84

Oct 30, 2014
Hi Gents,

I have a small query about entering timeline to Canada.

My application has been approved and we have received the visas for our passports. As my wife is South Korean national, she hasn't been issued a sticker in her passport (with comment on the envelope stating that she doesn't need any visa to enter to Canada), but we got our COPR papers.

My wife's passport is expiring on 20 Oct 2016 and due to completion of my current assignment, our plan to move to Canada is like mid-May or mid-June 2016.

My questions is, should we follow any deadline such "you need to enter to Canada at least 6 months before your passport expiry" for entering to Canada to preventing any possible issue during our immigration process? Or is it okay to enter like 4 months before her passport expiry?

Long story short, as long as our visa is valid, at least how many months before the expiry of passports we should enter to Canada?

Kindly note that deadline for our visas to enter Canada is end of July 2016.

Thanks in advance for your advise

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hello all, please be careful out there and advise your family and friends who are going in for EE now.

For you to know if you are dealing with genuine and licensed immigration agencies/consultants, check this link from CIC website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/verify-rep.asp

And check this link, http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/home.cfm?setLanCookie=En

Anybody else who tells you to bring any fee for help with applications, think carefully please :eek:

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
numenor84 said:
Hi Gents,

My application has been approved and we have received the visas for our passports. As my wife is South Korean national, she hasn't been issued a sticker in her passport (with comment on the envelope stating that she doesn't need any visa to enter to Canada), but we got our COPR papers.

My wife's passport is expiring on 20 Oct 2016 and due to completion of my current assignment, our plan to move to Canada is like mid-May or mid-June 2016.

My questions is, should we follow any deadline such "you need to enter to Canada at least 6 months before your passport expiry" for entering to Canada to preventing any possible issue during our immigration process? Or is it okay to enter like 4 months before her passport expiry?

Long story short, as long as our visa is valid, at least how many months before the expiry of passports we should enter to Canada?

Hi, to avoid issues like you rightly pointed out, it would be best to travel with some reasonable validity left on your wife's passport. You never know what could come up and change your plans and you may be stuck with a passport that is about to expire when you are then able to travel. Renewing the passport quite late may bring some challenges at the time.

I advise you go with the first date range you stated which is mid May. All the best.

amarjotkhangura

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER-: 26-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
20-01-2015
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015 3rd Line-: 01-03-2015
Interview........
Fingerprints provided to NDVO on 29th July, 2015
Passport Req..
DM-:23-10-2015 PPR-:26-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-12-2015
thevisaguy said:
Hi Friends,

Did anyone get an interview call after completing the medical? What are the chances of such situation?
Very minimal, almost 0%
After seeing your timeline, I would say you are almost there buddy!

numenor84

Oct 30, 2014
numenor84 said:
Hi Gents,

Pipis Husband said:
Hi, to avoid issues like you rightly pointed out, it would be best to travel with some reasonable validity left on your wife's passport. You never know what could come up and change your plans and you may be stuck with a passport that is about to expire when you are then able to travel. Renewing the passport quite late may bring some challenges at the time.

I advise you go with the first date range you stated which is mid May. All the best.
Thank you very much for the reply.

So there is no such rule like we should enter "X" duration before passport expiry, right?

thevisaguy

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015 [Medical Received : 22-12-2015]
LANDED..........
Not decided yet
amarjotkhangura said:
Very minimal, almost 0%
After seeing your timeline, I would say you are almost there buddy!
Thanks amarjotkhangura.

I was asking because one of my friend's agent told that they(VO) may call to do last moment verification before issueing PPR.

zac989

Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2014 App. Received : 22-10-2014 CC Charged : 28-12-2014 PER Received: 22-01-2015
File Transfer...
21-01-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2015 VOH : 08-12-2015
LANDED..........
21-02-2016
Good day, everyone! I just want to ask a question regarding CPR and possibly sponsorship in the future.

My friend is the Principal Applicant, filed for PR with common law and declared child of common law as dependent. In her CPR, child appears as dependant but the child is not in common law's CPR but instead, it listed her as the dependent. Here come my questions:

1. Is this the correct way of how dependents should be listed in CPR?
2. Can the common law apply to sponsor the child in the future?

Thanks in advance!

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have Java, .net, and testing openings in my org. Newly landed immigrants with 5+ years of exp can get in touch with me. I can refer them. Please PM me. The role is based in Mississauga, Ontario in Financial Services domain.

Regards,
Gaurav

Shreenath2014

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
June 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 23, 2015
LANDED..........
In March 2016
Hi guys...

I plan to go for short landing in March 2016. And plan to return in June 2016, since somethings here are needed to sort out.

Now that my Sons passport expires in May 2016, what should I do??

Can I get my sons passport renewed here??? His old passport has visa stamp? Will it create any issue???

Please help.

Thanks

Shreenath
__________________________________________________________________________________
Based on the above query I met the VFS guys here and they also said that I have to travel with new Passport of my son. I also raised a CSE to NDVO. Their answer came with in 24 hours, which is as follows.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

Please refer to below email for your information.

If you or a family member have modified personal information after the issuance of a visa, including if you have obtained a new passport, you must request that a new visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) be issued. This includes if you have married or have a newborn child who was not included on your application at visa issuance.

If you do not request to include your spouse or child(ren) on your application BEFORE you land in Canada, you WILL NOT be able to sponsor them to Canada in the future. The newly added family member must meet the requirements and undergo medical and background examinations EVEN IF they are not accompanying the principal applicant to Canada.

If you applied under the Family Class, you must have a new spouse or child added to both the sponsorship in Canada (and pay the processing fee to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga) and to the permanent resident application being processed at the visa office overseas. In order to add a new dependant to a sponsorship, the sponsor must call in Canada 1-800-242-2210 and ask for the appropriate forms and instructions: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp)

Do not attempt to travel on your visa and COPR until the modifications have been made or you may not be permitted entry at the Port of Entry in Canada.

You are required to submit:

- any documentary evidence of the modification;
- the original passports with visas for yourself (and all dependants);
- the Confirmation of Permanent Residence forms for yourself (and dependants);
- an updated or new passport with the new information for those people with modified information; and
- There is a processing fee associated with this service, please see the CIC website for fees and payment instructions

- Passport size photographs for yourself and each dependant

If you are adding a spouse or newborn child to your application, you will also be required to submit the following documents:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your spouse and/or child to be added to your application
- updated IMM0008 Generic Application Form and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself to include your spouse and/or child

- A completed Schedule A Background Declaration form, and an IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form completed and signed by your spouse
- If the spouse or child is accompanying you to Canada, processing fee for your spouse and/or other dependant
- notarized copy of the birth certificate of your spouse and/or child

- copies of experience and educational documents for your spouse
- copy of your spouse’s and/or child's valid passport (s) both valid and expired
- four recent passport-size photographs of your spouse and/or child according to the specifications
- a copy of your marriage certificate and marriage registration
- a few marriage photographs depicting pre and post wedding and also of the ceremony itself.
- police clearance certificates for any country in which your spouse has resided in for 6 months or more since turning 18 (see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp for more information)
- the Right of Permanent Residence Fee will need to be paid before a visa can be issued to your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)
- you must return the passports and visas for persons where visas have been issued in order for us to proceed with processing your added dependants

- two additional recent passport-size photographs for each person with previously issued visas that must be cancelled, according to specifications

- if you applied as a Skilled worker - updated proof of funds for number of family members to now include added spouse and/or child

- a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your spouse or child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Upon receipt of your request for visa re-issuance and the above mentioned documents and fees, our office will re-issue visas with the modified information. Please note that new visas may be issued for every family member, not just those with modified information, therefore it is important to submit all the passports and COPR’s for everyone included on the application.

Our office generally requires one week to process requests for visa re-issuance. However, if you are adding an additional family member then the processing time will take longer as the added family member will need to be examined and meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Sincerely,
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
So,

I am getting my son's passport renewed.

Requesting you to please comment on my understanding and let me know if it is wrong.

Once, I get my son's new passport I will have to send all Passports and COPR back through VFS to NDVO. I do not need to fill up IMM 0008 or IMM 5406 since I am not adding any family member.

Finally,

How much fees do I have to pay, how and where?

Waiting reply from you guys...

Shreenath

July16AP

Aug 8, 2015
thevisaguy said:
Hi Friends,

Yes, it happened to many cases. Don't worry. Take it positively. You are given a chance to prove yourself. Be confident and genuine.

muzharr

Dec 21, 2014
hello my office is my experience litter r not dated i ricved gcms my vo is highlight this point but not any cal now we send new experience litter or not