+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
doc2015 said:
Dear Ali,
My suggestion: DO NOT raise CSE, you have done so already.
Al_Safaniyah123 has rightly said managersonline isn't correct.
If they are incompetent, why do people want to make it their homeland !
Be patient,
Regards
doc2015
I think, it is not a matter of incompetency. It is a matter of real cases happened with tens of applicants. I have already explained and any professional should understand and know this that blunders happens all around the world even in most of the advanced level professional organization. In these days a famous scandal Volkswagen.
Read from this link:- http://www.bbc.com/news/business-34324772

And these blunders are self-evident from the cases that several applicants have presented through their unfortunate ordeals presented on this respectable forum. Remember that these mistakes, errors, blunders are happening all around world even in most reputable organizations and Governments. See the recent blunder of NATO forces attacking the NGO hospital in Afghanistan.

And the point that I have tried to bring to everyone's notice that do not get scared or become afraid of sending CSE every 30-40 days to get status of your file to ensure yourself not to be the victim of those blunders of the Visa Offices.

I think the topic is open to debate and if anyone else would like to present his opinion or cases he is most welcome.

Qamar786

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05 September 2014
Med's Request
In-Shah-Allah Very Soon
managersonline said:
I think, it is not a matter of incompetency. It is a matter of real cases happened with tens of applicants. I have already explained and any professional should understand and know this that blunders happens all around the world even in most of the advanced level professional organization. In these days a famous scandal Volkswagen.

And these blunders are self-evident from the cases that several applicants have presented through their unfortunate ordeals presented on this respectable forum. Remember that these mistakes, errors, blunders are happening all around world even in most reputable organizations and Governments. See the recent blunder of NATO forces attacking the NGO hospital in Afghanistan.

And the point that I have tried to bring to everyone's notice that do not get scared or become afraid of sending CSE every 30-40 days to get status of your file to ensure yourself not to be the victim of those blunders of the Visa Offices.

I think the topic is open to debate and if anyone else would like to present his opinion or cases he is most welcome.

Guys! leave it and enjoy few pics of Mr. Justin Trudeau...............

MILIND1985

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
25/11/2014
Med's Request
09/09/2015
Med's Done....
16/09/2015
Interview........
waived tlu verification
Passport Req..
05/11/2015 DM - 23/10/2015
Niisha.Sharma said:
srujalpatel said:
Medical received

6th line update in eças
Now I have to wait for DM

Srujal

Hi srujal..

M from Vadodara As well..
Status Updated today as Decision Made..

But I have not received mail for Passport Request yet..is it fine?

Regards
Nisha
Hi Srujal and nisha

I am from nearby vadodara please lets update each other regarding our status.

Regards
Milind patel :) :) :)

doc2015

Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Photos:10-03-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 20-02-2015
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2016
minime123 said:
hi, my husband is scheduled for interview. he was only asked to bring all our passports and his ID. i am just curious, should he bring copies of documents that we have submitted such as JD and updated bank statement? any suggedtion please?
Dear,
It is always better to take along all documents (No harm done).

Regards
doc2015

doc2015

Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2016
SBS44 said:
Hi,

Height of my children is 34cm & 39cm. But on COPR its written 97 cm for both. Should i contact Visa office right now or correction can be made at the time of landing.

Regards
SBS
Dear,
Replied to your PM.
Yes. You should inform the VO, by sending an email.
You should also email the concerned embassy, mentioning the error and asking how it can be rectified.

Hope it helps.
Regards
doc2015

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SBS44 said:
Hi,

Height of my children is 34cm & 39cm. But on COPR its written 97 cm for both. Should i contact Visa office right now or correction can be made at the time of landing.

Regards
SBS
This can be corrected at the point of "landing". Just make sure you call the attention of the CBSA officer to it; no need to inform the VO.
Below is a quote from the "CIC Port of Entry Examination" manual...

" ensure that the bio data recorded on the Confirmation of Permanent Residence form
[IMM 5292B] matches the information in the applicant’s passport or travel document. In
cases where a clerical error has been made, the IMM 5292B should be corrected to bring
it into agreement with the bio data in the passport or travel document. The correction
should be made by placing an asterisk beside the error and notating the correction in the
remarks section of the IMM 5292B. Any corrections made should also be reflected in
FOSS;
Note: Hand written changes should not be made to the text of IMM 5292B and should be limited
to the remarks section."

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
managersonline said:

This is how you continually spread panic everywhere you go with your half baked ideas. I'm glad to see that people are not falling for your ludicrous views. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but all you do is talk down those who don't agree with your gcms views. What has the NATO forces got to do with FSW? So this means we should all run around in panic because of blunders? If there are so much blunders why do you still want to go to Canada?

I'll just advice everyone to have some faith in the system and don't get panicked. There are procedures in place for us to rely on and you will always be given a chance to respond to any issue with your application. God bless guys.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
kuskus said:
This can be corrected at the point of "landing". Just make sure you call the attention of the CBSA officer to it; no need to inform the VO.
Below is a quote from the "CIC Port of Entry Examination" manual...

" ensure that the bio data recorded on the Confirmation of Permanent Residence form
[IMM 5292B] matches the information in the applicant’s passport or travel document. In
cases where a clerical error has been made, the IMM 5292B should be corrected to bring
it into agreement with the bio data in the passport or travel document. The correction
should be made by placing an asterisk beside the error and notating the correction in the
remarks section of the IMM 5292B. Any corrections made should also be reflected in
FOSS;
Note: Hand written changes should not be made to the text of IMM 5292B and should be limited
to the remarks section."
Ride on kuskus, you are doing a good job.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
This is how you continually spread panic everywhere you go with your half baked ideas. I'm glad to see that people are not falling for your ludicrous views. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but all you do is talk down those who don't agree with your gcms views. What has the NATO forces got to do with FSW? So this means we should all run around in panic because of blunders? If there are so much blunders why do you still want to go to Canada?
I'll just advice everyone to have some faith in the system and don't get panicked. There are procedures in place for us to rely on and you will always be given a chance to respond to any issue with your application. God bless guys.
;D Just a Joke !! [size=10pt]Many Many Congratulations upon your appointment as "Program Assistant" in London Visa Office. Your code during correspondence will be PHP[/size] ;D
;D Just a Joke !! Many Many Congratulations upon your appointment as "Program Assistant" in London Visa Office. Your VO Code will be PHP. ;D

It seems that you are taking things as personally as if you are "Program Assistant" in LVO (Laziest Visa Office). Just a joke, don't take it seriously. :D :D :D :D

COMMON MAN. This is how an open discussion forum works, and this is the spirit of "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" and respecting "DIFFERENCE OF OPINION". I can say with full confidence that, all whatever is said about the internal SOPs of the Visa Offices by whosoever on this forum, are just guess and assumptions. Nobody knows with definite truth or nobody has the "Official Detailed Operational Manual containing all SOPs of VOs", through which he is presenting the information. Even the top consultants do not have access to these confidential manuals, then how can we?

But what I have described as "Laziness / Negligence / Forgetting" of the Visa Officers, I don't understand what is the offense in these words. Those who are working in Corporate Cultures, and Government Offices, or MNCs, don't you observer this phenomena? I think this is prevalent. To be lazy is not a CRIME by the way. And there are sufficient evidences present on this forum from the applicants who are victims of this phenomena. Even read the ashif_eee story who is the founder of main thread of FSWP2014 Timeline.

My opinion is based on the real cases happened by Visa Offices because of above facts with some applicants that's why for well being of everyone and keeping the objective of establishment of this forum which is to provide fee advisory services, I have submitted my opinions. This is of course opinion.

Anyhow just to make everyone hopefully Future Permanent Residents of Canada and Later on Future Canadian Citizens, I have here good news for all of you:-

Guys! you are going to have an energetic and active PM, in my opinion a very Liberal Prime Minister, a few pics of Mr. Justin Trudeau...............

[/quote]

cucchulain

Oct 5, 2015
managersonline said:

Hi managersonline,

I am really depressed as to how the Embassy in my office is handling my case now. We already got PPR last June 2015 and sent our Passports July. Until now, which is more than the 90 days processing time already, we haven't got our passports nor any feedback yet. I joined this forum in the hopes of getting a straight answer from anybody as to how best I could reach the Embassy. I've did all possible means, email, CSE, tried calling also and walk-in visit but wasn't able to get any response yet.

I understand blunders happen to everybody. It happens to me in my job, but I have the decency to inform my clients of the status and possibly the new timeline.

I already turned over all we have here since we were already preparing for migration already. It is easy to say that people in my case should just wait but it is not easy to do so if you're in the situation especially since we're fairly living through our savings now.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
cucchulain said:
Hi managersonline,
I am really depressed as to how the Embassy in my office is handling my case now. We already got PPR last June 2015 and sent our Passports July. Until now, which is more than the 90 days processing time already, we haven't got our passports nor any feedback yet. I joined this forum in the hopes of getting a straight answer from anybody as to how best I could reach the Embassy. I've did all possible means, email, CSE, tried calling also and walk-in visit but wasn't able to get any response yet.
I understand blunders happen to everybody. It happens to me in my job, but I have the decency to inform my clients of the status and possibly the new timeline.
I already turned over all we have here since we were already preparing for migration already. It is easy to say that people in my case should just wait but it is not easy to do so if you're in the situation especially since we're fairly living through our savings now.
God-forbid, they will not be thinking of stamping on your something that even in dream no one would like !! God Forbid.

But frankly speaking this is totally abnormal what is happening to you.

I shall strongly advise you to immediately order GCMS notes. Immediately, to know what went wrong with them.

In certain cases, it happened with some applicants that after submitting of Passport, they discovered some misrepresentation either by complain by someone or by whatever means they have found it out, so what they did they have stamped on their passport, BANNED FROM ENTRY IN CANADA FOR FIVE YEARS. I pray and hope that it would be the case for you.

Please order GCMS notes immediately.

cucchulain

Oct 5, 2015
managersonline said:
God-forbid, they will not be thinking of stamping on your something that even in dream no one would like !! God Forbid.

But frankly speaking this is totally abnormal what is happening to you.

I shall strongly advise you to immediately order GCMS notes. Immediately, to know what went wrong with them.

In certain cases, it happened with some applicants that after submitting of Passport, they discovered some misrepresentation either by complain by someone or by whatever means they have found it out, so what they did they have stamped on their passport, BANNED FROM ENTRY IN CANADA FOR FIVE YEARS. I pray and hope that it would be the case for you.

Please order GCMS notes immediately.

Hi managersonline, I don't think that will happen to me but might as well order the GCMS to have some clues. Thanks and God bless!

minime123

Oct 19, 2015
doc2015 said:
Dear,
It is always better to take along all documents (No harm done).

Regards
doc2015

yes you are right ☺no harm done in bringing all documents. thank you. my apology, i am new here. i will post my timeline ☺

doc2015

Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2015
LANDED..........
27-06-2016
minime123 said:
yes you are right ☺no harm done in bringing all documents. thank you. my apology, i am new here. i will post my timeline ☺
Welcome dear.

doc2015