+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

aditcan

Aug 27, 2015
I received my PPR yesterday. Does it ask you to fill following information?The email asks me to submit my passport and following details:

"PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN: name, birth date, passport number and expiry, height, eye color"

My spouse is already a Canadian citizen. Should I just fill in my details?? I had never filled in my spouse's information in the application. I had mentioned that my spouse was already a citizen and I am the principal applicant. Please advise. Thanks....

LazyBoy7199

Sep 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Changed to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br><b>Initial App:</b> 29-05-2014 <br><b>Rejected/Returned:</b> 15-10-2014 <br><b>Reapplied:</b> 05-11-2014
Nomination.....
<br><b>CC Charged:</b> 08-Jan-2015 <br><b>PER:</b> 30-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
<br><b>AOR:</b>24-Feb-2015 (WVO) <br><b> SLU: </b> 17-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
L:8.5 ; R:7.5 ; W:7.0 ; S:8.0
Med's Request
06-May-2015
Med's Done....
<br><b> Med Done: </b> 11-May-2015 <br><b>Re-Med: </b> 13-Aug-2015 <br><b>TLU: </b> 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
22-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Dec-2015
b2cheema said:
Hello dear friends..My ecas is showing three lines. earlier there were only two lines. third line is mentioning that we have transferred your application to new delhi office on 11, december 2014. New Delhi office may contact you. actually this is my per date. Why they are updating this third line at this stage. whereas my slu is on 30 march 2015. they have also requested some clarification regarding my job duties on 30 march 2015, which i sent them long time back. now its almost 6 months after slu, no update. Only this 3rd line has been added recently. what could it mean. senior please comment. If there is still some hope. or should i consider its all over. :(
Hi b2cheema,

This is a generic update which many forumites have recently witnessed (including myself). You may call it the "new" updated ecas. It details out the communications done by CIC with the applicants. Looks something like below however it varies as per each case.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on ***date***.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on ***date***.
3. We started processing your application on ***date***.
4. We transferred your application to the ***Visa Office name*** office on ***date***. The ***Visa Office name*** office may contact you.
5. We sent you medical instructions on ***date***. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6. Medical results have been received.

No need to loose hope over this :)

Cheers,
LazyBoy

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi Friends

I am going to book tickets for December or January (whichever are cheaper).

Could you please recommend me good airlines?
How is AirFrance and do we need to transit visa for the stay in Paris?
which is the better option to book the tickets, through a ticket agent, airline office or online?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best Regards

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
LazyBoy7199 said:
Hi b2cheema,

This is a generic update which many forumites have recently witnessed (including myself). You may call it the "new" updated ecas. It details out the communications done by CIC with the applicants. Looks something like below however it varies as per each case.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on ***date***.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on ***date***.
3. We started processing your application on ***date***.
4. We transferred your application to the ***Visa Office name*** office on ***date***. The ***Visa Office name*** office may contact you.
5. We sent you medical instructions on ***date***. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6. Medical results have been received.

No need to loose hope over this :)

Cheers,
LazyBoy
i LazyBoy
Thanks for the valuable response. I've same situation. I got second line update on 26Aug. That time in 2line showing " WE STARTED PROCESSING ON JANUARY 21,2015" now after one week I checked that time shows Fourth line "We transferred your application to the Singapor Office on December 14,2014. The Singapor office may contact you."
My questions are
1) when I saw second line shifted on third line
2) After Forth line what they showing??
3) Is that mean my file in SGVO hand.
Finally is it any positive change??
Thanks
Sarker

erbr4

Sep 23, 2014
[color=purple][b]as[/b]
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
23-10-2014
Guys,

I'm June 26, 2014 Applicant. Did not receive anything after my PER on October 23, 2014. Any idea what would have happened to my application? I've got GCMS note once in March and all was well looking at that note.

Thanks in advance for your valuable inputs..

Thank you.

Paddy_Cool

Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/5/14
Nomination.....
27/8/14
File Transfer...
28/10/14
Med's Request
30/10/14
Med's Done....
18/11/14
Passport Req..
27/02/15
VISA ISSUED...
13/03/15
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Hi friends,

Does anyone has an idea about if someone could not do port of entry before last entry date mentioned on VISA....

What happens next?

Does the visa expires? Can it be reissued with extended dates....

Or one will have to apply again / go thru entire PR visa process again.

Kindly suggest guys...

haricanada

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
29 dec 2014
AOR Received.
second line 20th March 2015
Med's Request
15th April 2015
Med's Done....
21st April 2015. third line update on 4th may 2015
Passport Req..
28th May DM 29th May
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2015
Dear members,

Please clarify on following -

1. We are four (myself, wife and two kids) and got PR. My wife is prime applicant. Now, we both are landing first on Sept 14th and thought of taking kids after sometime. Are there any issues in this? What care to be taken at both the instances?

2. While bringing kids later (as they are dependants), only prime applicant has to associate with them or I can do that? Do we have to show POF, filling PR application forms etc again?

3. I understand that PR application form to be filled for each of the person. How about B4 and B4E? the importer name shall be of prime applicant?

haricanada

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
29 dec 2014
AOR Received.
second line 20th March 2015
Med's Request
15th April 2015
Med's Done....
21st April 2015. third line update on 4th may 2015
Passport Req..
28th May DM 29th May
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2015
Dear Members,

I am practicing filling PR application form (IMM 5444E), and have many doubts. Please clarify. I think this would be useful to all, who would fill the form.

1. Section 2 of the form - Date you became a permanent resident of Canada? (what shall i specify?)

2. Section 12 asks for current residential address in Canada and Section 13 is asking for mailing address in Canada. Can these two have different addresses? We got one shared accommadation, which we would mention in Section 12, and we thought of providing our consultant address for mailing PR cards. Please clarify, if this is OK?

3. Section 14 - asking for telephone number. Is this OK, if left blank (as we will not have any Canada phone number by the time). Or, do we have to take one?

4. Section 16 - Place you became permanent reseident of Canada - What shall i fill here? Is it POE or actual destination? We are landing at Ottawa, but travelling to Toronto.

5. Section 19 - Address History - I understand that i shall fill all the addresses where we stayed for last 5 years. Do I have to mention about my stay during any business trips to abroad? or, just my home address at bangalore?

6. Section 21 - Travelling History - What shall we fill here, as we are doing first landing, and all the time we were outside canada. Do i have to mention all the business trips from India to abroad?

7. Section 22 - Is it applicable to fill during first landing?

gopi09_m

Jan 8, 2015
:) ;) ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :p

Finally my dream has come true. I got my family members passports stamped and returned to me.
I am a Nov 2014 applicant and within 45 days of my medicals(date june 2014) I got the PPR mail (Aug second week 2015) and it took two weeks to get my passports stamped.

I wish good luck for rest of the people who applied in the similar timelines and don't worry even if yours is still in the process because I was in the similar situation.

I am planning to land in Canada in January 2016 which has the extreme cold temperatures but I have no choice since I cant travel before that and I have to get a job by June 2016.

Do we need to carry any cash during our first landing as mentioned in the docs I got with visa ?
Do we need to carry original educational certificates during our first landing as mentioned in the docs I got with visa ?
I have few questions here:
If my family can't travel by the date given in the visa paper what process do they need follow ?
What are the preferred places to land for Indians since they are never used to cold temperatures ?
What are the preferred locations for Software jobs ?
Do people apply jobs from india ?
Any job portals you recommend ?
How do we acquire a driving license ?
What are the other things I need to take care of for landing ?

Thanks to this forum which kept my hopes alive..

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys for whom they got PRP

What is the last update iECAS when you click decision made status

Is it

We sent you correspondence on September 52015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents,

I need to know if it is the new format for requesting passports

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys for whom they PRP last night

What is the last update on iECAS when you click decision made status

Is it

We sent you correspondence on September 52015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents,

akkinikka

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2014 : FURTHERANCE TESTS REQUEST 14-05-2015 FURTHERANCE DONE 22-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-08-2015 / DM 05-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ON HAND- Sept.10,2015 / VIsa issued: july 27, 2015
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Finland said:
Guys for whom they PRP last night

What is the last update on iECAS when you click decision made status

Is it

yes. Similar to that statement. But in my case, i got an email containg PPR august 17,2015 however my status in ecas was changed from IN PROCESS TO DECISION MADE just yesterday september 5,2015. Ecas is not that updated so i think we really should rely primarily on the communications sent by VO /cic in our emails. But of course theres nothing wrong on checking our ecas updates at times. You should check ur email for letters sent to u maybe containing ppr or some additional instructions wer provided there.g

gorkhe

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
may be this week
the.One said:
Hello gorkhe
Did u get 3rd line update as we sent ur file to ndvo on ... date.ndvo may contact you...?u ever applied fr gcms notes??wats d due date on dat??
No i haven't got such TLU.

Gorkhe

gorkhe

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
may be this week
Syed07283 said:
Bro in my case it took exactly a month for me to get MR after verification.

U will also receive it soon.

Syed
I also hope the same.

Gorkhe

deepmanku

Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO>>CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20nov 2014 second app.
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
Ys
AOR Received.
Ys
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
Ys
Med's Request
18 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
PV 10 Aug 2016
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Hoping....
I am 2281 NOV NDVO-----> CVO Applicants. waiting MR

i see very slow movement of 2281 applicants in all VO. (no MR or PPR for 2281 from last 2 months by CVO)

is CIC instructed them to slow down the IT files as Lot more IT people reached canada in last few months?

any suggestions!!!!!!!!!!