+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

AmirRaza

May 12, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 30-04-2014
Doc's Request.
for proof of funds July 23, 2015.
AOR Received.
Manshaallah PER Received 02-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on Aug 20, 2015 and third line on Aug 21, 2015
Med's Request
soon inshaallah
Med's Done....
soon inshaallah
Interview........
would be waived off inshaallah
Passport Req..
soon inshaallah
VISA ISSUED...
soon inshaallah
LANDED..........
soon inshaallah
Dear friends,

My 2nd line was updated yesterday after 15 months and 20 days but the date they mentioned May, 2014. Is this Ok?

What will be next now and how much time it will take?

Please tell me about it

Thanks.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
My Landing in Canada:
Finally, I landed in Canada a few months ago. I flew with my family from UK (From Glasgow to Toronto via Halifax) by westjet. At glasgow airport, The airline officials were very skeptical when they saw no return ticket and this prompted them to do a thorough check of the authenticity of our visa/s. Simply put, the airline offcials in Glasgow are ignorant of the Canadian Visa. They are not even sure how the Canadian visa should look like. After ~30 minures of checking, the wesjet airlines finally agreed to check us in to the flight. The flight from glasgow to halifax was ~6 hours and was very boring. I travelled with my wife and two kids.
Since our first port of entry in canada was halifax, we had no option but to complete the landing formalities at halifax airport. Soon after getting out of airport, we went to the immigration. I spoke to a immigration officer and told her that I came here to Land. She said whatever you still have to wait with others (mostly british travellers who doesnt require visa etc) in the quoue and wait for my turn Sad. Anyways, we waited for ~15-20 minutes to reach to the immigration officer (IO). The IO checked our passports and landing documents and asked us to go to the immigration kiosk to finish our landing procedure. When I went to the immigration kiosk, the whole section was deserted and no immigration officials were available. I waited for ~5 minutes and then went back again to the immigration officer and informed her that there are no one in the immigration office. She apologised and promptly radioed her colleagues who came from their hiding placed to finish my landing. They checked our COPR and asked us to sign a few places and then returned our COPR. I gave the address of my friend for PR cards delivery. By this time my son was well into his tantrum which made things very difficult.

Then we went to the checked in baggage carousel and collected our bags. Unfortunately, the stroller that we handed at the gates in Glasgow went missing. I signed a missing baggage form and proceeded to the customs area. the same officer who processed my COPR processed my customs declaration form. I only made a vague documents saying that I have 4 mobile phones worth 2000CAD gold worth 20000 CAD (~x grams) etc. The officer stamped the document and also stamped one page of the photograph of gold. Then he said "Good Luck sir" (no one said "welcome to canada" to me Sad). We them went to the connecting flight kiosk and the westjet attendants were very helpful. They informed us that by now they have located out baby stroller and after ~30 minutes we were united with our baby stroller. They suggested us to drop our bags at the carousel for connecting flights. When the officer scanned my baggage she found three deodorant spray bottles in the checked in baggage and informed me that she need confirmation from westjet that they are okay with me carrying three cans of deodorants in my checked in baggage. By this time i knew that i have to part with my deodorant. The X ray officer was bit nosy thats what I concluded, afterall the baggage was coming from UK with no problems whatsover, i dont understand why she made a fuss about it. Anyways, i dumped the deodoant sprays and checked the baggage to Toronto. After a short flight of ~1:30 hours we landed in Toronto. SInce it was a domestic flight, we landed and collected our baggae and were out of the airport in ~30 minutes. My son was again in his tantrums and crying all the way which made things very difficult.
I switched my mobile On and connected to my "knowroaming" sim and called the hire car company. The hire car company (Routes car rental) was actually located off airport and in order to reach them, i had to take the link train from terminal 3 to viscount station. At the viscount station the hire car company picke us in their truck to the hir car agency off airport location. The hirecar office was not luggage friendly as there were no ramps which made things difficult. We collected the car from there and drove to the hotel. It was brand new car which was only driven ~5000 km or so. We were so tired after reaching the totel that we slept for the next 4-5 hours. when we woke up it was ~9;30 PM. I went to the hotel reception to enquire about any takeaways nearby and he gave me some pamphlets of take aways. We had a short friendly chat about the situation in canada and he informed me that he came to canada ~15 years ago. He was a assistant professor in pakistan and now he is a receptionist in a hotel. He also mentioned that one of his friend who has a PhD is now a taxi driver. He gave me a advice that we must be willing to make some sacrifice. He chose to stay in Canada for his children. He also mentioned that there are others who go jobs in their respective profession as well.
The next day we went to get our sin number. The service canada was deserted and therefore we got our sin number in 10 minutes or so. The lady there mentioned that they wont send any physical SIN card and she mentioned that the prinout of the SIN number is all that we will receive.
I then went to walmart to do some shopping and then went to a Scotia bank nearby to activate my Scotiabank account that i opened online from UK under the startright program. Since the branch i opened my account online was a different one, they didnt activate my account and directed me to visit the branch mentioned in the papers. I then went to the branch were i opened the bank and activated my account in ~30 minutes. I also received my debit card. The lady at the bank mentioned that i may receive 100 CAD as a good will gesture and suggested that i maintain ~2500 CAD always in my account or i will incur charges of ~10cad per month. An interesting thing that i noted in Toronto is that majority of the employees in walmart and scotia bank were either of indian/pakistani origin.
We also went to Niagra Falls for a day and we liked the place. It is definitly a place to visit at least once in a lifetime.
After we stayed for some time in Canada, we returned back. We didnt have to undergo any immigration check while coming out of canada. We just checked into out flight, went through security and then to the gates and then into the flight.
My impression of canada: It is gonna be a struggle when i go there to live. Getting jobs will be tricky. Hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I got my GCMS and in one location it reads:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2015/07/14 11:13:24 Created By: 04983
Updated Date: 2015/07/14 15:37:37 Updated By: 04983
Restricted: No
Label: Entered in Error
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: pending response from province

I don't understand what this means : Label: Entered in Error

Thanks

A

amanei

Jan 7, 2015
Hello, friends!

I have lost the link to edit the spreadsheet, and I'd like to enter the info that I got my SLU on 17/08/15.

How can I do that now, please?

satwant1502

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Other
Prayas said:
Hello All,

My TLU was on 20th July 2015 , please advice when should I expect PPR. Also anyone from NOC 0112, Kindly share details if you have received PPR recently.

Regards,
For me it took more than 45 days to get ppr..

Anashwara

Aug 11, 2015
Friends, urgent query around landing.. need help..

I have to book my tickets now as i need to travel on 5th sep and the tickets are getting expensive, but my destination city is not clear yet - toronto or waterloo. I will come to know my destination by aug 26th.

Today I am planning to book my tickets to toronto, and on Aug 26th if my destination is found to be Waterloo, then book a seperate flight from toronto to waterloo, so that i can travel from India to Toronto then directly to Waterloo. without doing any landing formalities in Toronto.

Need help to understand how this works and if this idea is feasible.

sammanne

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
hyderabad,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with pplication
File Transfer...
06-03-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
20-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2015
LANDED..........
MARCH 2016
I had paid RPRF FEE online using my husbands CREDIT CARD.In the receipt,only my husband's name is written and nothing else.should we write any of our details.

I recently got my children passports.So should I send them to canada.Below are the documents I am sending to Canada.

1.Original Medicals ereceipt given by the Panel Doctor.
2.RPRF Fee receipt
3.Original Form(They asked me to send again)

I recently got passports for my children.Should i send a photocopy of them.(They are already attached in Medicals ereceipts,signed by the doctor).

Please clarify.Planning to send the courier to Colombo today...........

Staind

Sep 21, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
05/06/2015 (TLU)
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015 PPR: 21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to submit PP
LANDED..........
Oct/Nov
Guys, received my PPR yesterday evening.

Timelines on the left.

Staind

Sep 21, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
05/06/2015 (TLU)
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015 PPR: 21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to submit PP
LANDED..........
Oct/Nov
zenghi said:
My Landing in Canada:
Finally, I landed in Canada a few months ago. I flew with my family from UK (From Glasgow to Toronto via Halifax) by westjet. At glasgow airport....
Quite an ordeal!! Hope things are not as difficult as it seems, best of luck!
By the way, are you British?

imm2canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015, Passport received : 22-08-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2016
Hello All,

Today i received my passport with visa stamping on it. Thank you for the members for your support.

I observed that there is no photograph printed/attached to our visa. Is it the same with others?

RAJIV2286

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO (TRANSFERRED FROM NDVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
no request
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
20-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
DON'T KNOW
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Interview........
hope for waiver
Passport Req..
pending
VISA ISSUED...
pending
LANDED..........
pending
HI All....
Anyone here who received his/her third line recently..

rajC

Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO /CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
17-12-2015, 02-09-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2015, 02-12-2018
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
03-22-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
RAJIV2286 said:
HI All....
Anyone here who received his/her third line recently..
I am in same boat as you are with Same NOC I haven't received AOR yet.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I got my GCMS and in one location it reads:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2015/07/14 11:13:24 Created By: 04983
Updated Date: 2015/07/14 15:37:37 Updated By: 04983
Restricted: No
Label: Entered in Error
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: pending response from province

I don't understand what this means : Label: Entered in Error

Thanks

A

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
J Chahal said:
Thanks Dear

Please also confirm if they are issuing application number to all EE profiles or to the selected candidates only?
only applicants whose file has reached CIC, both old n new