+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
southpaw86 said:
Hey bro, are you sure about this? As per seniors on this forum itself and my attorney, as long as a person has a valid time period to land and if there is a change of status (in this case marital) one can add their spouse on their application itself even after getting the approval. The PR will be cancelled only in case the applicant fails to inform CIC about their change in marital status. You are right about the time period though. It takes about a year to sponsor your spouse separately but it takes 3-4 months if you add your spouse on your application. You are obviously more senior here and I just want to understand what you mentioned above. Thanks.
I am 100% sure. Last year one person got married after getting visa but before landing. He informed CIC well before landing that he got married but he got reply that it's now too late to add your spouse. When he landed, he was denied PR and was sent back immediately. His COPR was also held at airport only.

southpaw86

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CCP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-14
AOR Received.
01-08-14
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
31-12-14
Med's Request
07-01-15
Med's Done....
14-01-15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-09-15
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-15
Wasild said:
Hello Friend,

If the applicant gets married while the application is still in process, and does not add the spouse on the file, then they loose the right to sponsore the spouse in the future but if you get married while application is in processs and inform the VO before getting the visa, then you should be ok. Incase you have already got the visa, then get married, I don't think there should be an issue, but you might still want to check that with the VO by raising a CSE.
june17th2174 said:
I am 100% sure. Last year one person got married after getting visa but before landing. He informed CIC well before landing that he got married but he got reply that it's now too late to add your spouse. When he landed, he was denied PR and was sent back immediately. His COPR was also held at airport only.
Hmmm. This is interesting. I see slightly different feedbacks but enough to double check with attorney again. It is contrary what I was told earlier as well. I don't understand what could be the reason to reject the application, specially if you already have your points. But thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I'll double check first thing tomorrow morning.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Hi.. Can anybody share a link which officially states that we can settle in any province (except Quebec) with PR through FSW..?

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
southpaw86 said:
Hmmm. This is interesting. I see slightly different feedbacks but enough to double check with attorney again. It is contrary what I was told earlier as well. I don't understand what could be the reason to reject the application, specially if you already have your points. But thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I'll double check first thing tomorrow morning.
I am not trying to scare you or misguide you.

You might spare some time reading this: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t243948.0.html

J Chahal

Nov 11, 2014
red9999 said:
Its for Express Entry application, You've to log in to check what msg - usually nothing-just a system automatic , You wont be able to check online status without ur UCI number, which u will get only after receiving PER mail :-X from CIC
Thanks Dear

Please also confirm if they are issuing application number to all EE profiles or to the selected candidates only?

the.One

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER » 17-10-2014
File Transfer...
28-11-2014
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
16-09-2015
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
i got my gcms report few days back and it says nothing started yet.only eligibilty passed. rest is not started.
i applied notes in march last time and it was saying the same things as now. ::) :(

Suhas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
Nomination.....
VO: BWJ
AOR Received.
11-11-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
July 07, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 05, 2015
Interview........
Passport Submitted: Sep 08, 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 03, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2015
LANDED..........
Passports received back: Sep 14, 2015
Dear Seniors/Friends

I have got strange TLU as below:

"We sent you correspondence on July 6, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Although i have sent them rest of the items on July 30, 2015 except medicals and also medical was done subsequently on August 05, 2015. So every thing is done.

Has Any one got this update and have any idea, why is this and any suggestion for future action.

tushar114

Aug 21, 2015
Hi, Sure ur sister can do this n this is the best way to get PR status to her spouse. She can aply his PR by sending a request to the embassy people along with all the required documents and the embassy people will help and guide her for it.The immigration officers ask a person to disclose his/ her status and any change in applicants current situation like change in job/ marital status immediately to the officers and then they ask for the required documents and process the pr of spouse in her landing period . I think the most imp thing is she should inform and do the needful in the landing time given to her so that her spouse file can be processed in the meantime and they both can land together .

tushar114

Aug 21, 2015
Hi
Can anybody let me know wht is the exact duration /time period for which a person has to stay in canada to maintain his PRand to get his citizenship status

rs934

Aug 21, 2015
I just wanted to share my medical experience as i found some queries by some members. This may help some members.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT:

I managed to get appointment over phone from Islamabad. Please do try to take appointment immediately after medical as IOM Pakistan don't give quick appointments and VO ask you to submit all the docs along with medical within 30 days. Me myself has to wait for 30 days specially due to ramazan. I got medical request on July 07, booked appointment on next day and got appointment of Aug 05, 2015. Therefore i had to send other docs (RPRF receipt, updated information chart, schedule A revised and PP copies) separately due to this late medical.
Following docs/instructions were asked/given for medical day:

1. Two photos each of family member. Photos should be without glasses. White background and light colour clothing
2. Two copies of PP of each family member.
3. Origional passports to be brought at medical day.
4. Fee of approx 15,960 for family of three.
5. Loose cloths were asked to be worn on medical day
6. Copy of medical form received from LVO
7. And Finally undergarments were asked to be neat and clean Cheesy

DAY OF MEDICAL

At reception

1. Reached half an hour before scheduled time.
2. At reception, origional passports were collected and asked to sit in waiting area.
3. i was called exactly at 11.30 (my scheduled time) along with my family and given back the passports along with token numbers and were asked to go to Registration Area. We were also been helped by one staff to wear wrist bands containing our names before going to registration area.

Registration

1. We had to wait for approx half an hour before our token number was called.
2. Initially our photos were taken by one staff and then after some time we were asked to go to one registration desk. Please note that these are additional photos and they require it in soft form for their record. You have to carry two photos of yourself, spouse and one photo of child.
3. Following docs were collected at registration desk:

a. Medical form copy only as received from LVO containing your name (No email correspondence was asked as i took also copy of email)
b. PP copies, only 1st two pages. Signature page is not required.
c. two photos each of principal applicant (PA), spouse and one photo of child. Photos should be without glasses.
d. Original Passports were checked numerous times and in my case they identified an error in my son name as per medical form and passport. I already knew it and told him that i have already informed LVO about this and asked him to show the correspondence but he said it is ok.
e. Fee of 6,720 each of PA and Spouse and 2520 of child less than 5 years was taken.
f. We were finally given payment invoice. I found some errors in payment invoice;i-e wrong passport number and age etc and informed them but they said it is ok as this invoice is linked through VO system and this may not take account of your passport renewal details if it is not yet updated by them. So not to worry

Medical Tests

1. First was the basic checkup of eye, height, weight and BP. they also asked about previous medical history if any and use of routine medicine
2. Then we were given the urine samples bottle and asked to take the sample (40 ML) to drop at laboratory. We were also given one form to be deposited at laboratory.
3. Then there was physical medical exam (separate rooms for ladies and gents). They again asked for previous medical history (TB, HIV etc)/surgery and routine medicine dose if any. Then they asked me to stretch legs and hands at various angles. they checked eyes, mouth , ears, neck and checked the breathing and inspection of chest and stomach.
4. Then blood sample was taken at laboratory. We were also asked to sign one form.
5. Then finally Xray. They ask you to remove your shirt and put on patient clothing for Xray.

Notes

1. Please note that they check original passport at each medical checkup room
2. For child they only carry out basic checkup of height, weight etc. No blood or urine samples are taken from child
3. For ladies, they have female staff for their checkup.
4. I asked them that whether we may have medical results for our own purpose, but they refused and said it is confidential. However if there is some thing serious pertaining to your health, we will intimate you.
5. Neither polio certificate was asked at time of appointment nor it was asked on medical day.

Total Time Duration : 3 Hours

I hope it may help some members.

rs934

Aug 21, 2015
HI

Plesae provide help regarding that dowe need to inform Embassy people while receiving passport mail my wife pregnancy...Currently the 3 rd month has started and I am expecting passport rrequest soon can somebody help me out on the following matters

1. Does informing delays the case

2. If we don't inform Embassy officers since its under initial stage, what are the possible options?

3.Is it possible that visa officers tell us that we need to get delivery done in ou country only ?

4. what will be the procedure to get pr of my child if heis boern in this country?

Please suggest........valuable feedbacks are welcome.

Prayas

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
Hello All,

My TLU was on 20th July 2015 , please advice when should I expect PPR. Also anyone from NOC 0112, Kindly share details if you have received PPR recently.

Regards,

rs934

Aug 21, 2015
Hi,

I received a mail from CIC for Passport Request. I am currently in India and have questions regarding sending my passport , please let me know

1) From India can i send passport to Canada. Will there be any problem

STEP 3: SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS If you and your dependants reside in Canada
How to Send your Documents to the Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O)

Submit all documents by MAIL or COURIER in a single package. Quote your application number on your correspondence and send the package to one of the following addresses:

Canada Post – Xpresspost or regular mail:
CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON K1G 4B9

Courier:
CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

For security reasons, CPC-Ottawa does not return passports by regular mail. CPC-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.[/color]

3) For Return envelope (below line was present in mail) is it ok using FEDEX or do i need to use Canada xpress post. Since i am in India, i cannot get Canada Xpress post (USA) online , please let me know if anyone has used any other courier

Please provide information

akkinikka

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
AOR Received.
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
14-04-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2014 : FURTHERANCE TESTS REQUEST 14-05-2015 FURTHERANCE DONE 22-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-08-2015 / DM 05-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
VISA ON HAND- Sept.10,2015 / VIsa issued: july 27, 2015
LANDED..........
In God's Perfect Time
Hi! May i ask on what stage in the process are u at the moment? I think in watever stage in the process u are in, the best thig to do is to really inform visa office of the pregnancy of your wife. Yes, maybe it comes with a delay in the process but not too much delay as it will give u when u dont report it to them.. Hope all will be fine with ur application process.
rs934 said:
HI

Plesae provide help regarding that dowe need to inform Embassy people while receiving passport mail my wife pregnancy...Currently the 3 rd month has started and I am expecting passport rrequest soon can somebody help me out on the following matters

1. Does informing delays the case

2. If we don't inform Embassy officers since its under initial stage, what are the possible options?

3.Is it possible that visa officers tell us that we need to get delivery done in ou country only ?

4. what will be the procedure to get pr of my child if heis boern in this country?

rs934

Aug 21, 2015
humber05 said:
Hi,

Need your advice. My sister applied for canadian immigration under FSW program- category 3112 in May 2014. She has now got her passport stamped with immigrant visa and COPR but she hasn't landed in Canada yet. Now, she is getting married in next few months and I was wondering if she can add her spouse in the application after marriage so he can also get PR and then they can both land at the same time. We know this is going to add more time to the process. Please advice or inform if you know of any similar cases.
Thank you very much.

I think ur sister can do that for sure .Your sister need to inform the visa officers regarding this and giving them sufficient time before her landing so that they can process her spouse file which i think wont take much long