+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

canadaDreamz14

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Med's Request
04-11-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014
Interview........
Waived with god's grace!
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2015
Hi,

I need to get the travel document from India. Any idea how much time it takes?

Also In the travel document application, they are asking for COPR number and but in COPR document which i got during landing time, there are three numbers stated which are UCI number, App no. and Document no.
Any idea which number i have to mention.

Rehmeh

Jul 3, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan' 2015
Med's Request
4th july 2015
Med's Done....
29th july 2015 TLU 14 august 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3rd sept 2015
LANDED..........
24th feb 2016
Hello everyone! Kindly help me out her.. I got a very strange third line update today. Dont know if its a good news or not.

Third line: We sent you correspondence on July 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I have already sent the required documents on 27th july that they asked us in email on 24th july. Can someone please elaborate what does this ecas status mean?

Timeline as below:
PER : feb 2015
Medical request 4 july
Medical done 29th july
Tlu 14august

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
Rehmeh said:
Hello everyone! Kindly help me out her.. I got a very strange third line update today. Dont know if its a good news or not.

Third line: We sent you correspondence on July 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

I have already sent the required documents on 27th july that they asked us in email on 24th july. Can someone please elaborate what does this ecas status mean?

Timeline as below:
Medical request 4 july
Medical done 29th july
Tlu 14august
Don't worry, this is normal and has happened for many members including me.

I got an email on July 29th and sent required documents on August 7th. Then got a 4th line update on August 10th that read we sent you correspondence on July 29, 2015 ....

So relax. You're almost done. Congrats.

atroy

Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June 2014
Nomination.....
15 October 2015
Med's Request
16 March 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11 Aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8 September 2015
Hi all,

I got a passport request and I need to know how many copies of Updated Information Chart in the Appendix B I need to send to VO.

thanks

khatri

Aug 14, 2015
Thank you Aashr.

All the best for your future.

Just one more question.

How long one can wait to update any changes in the either travel or job history or family addition?

Regards,

Rehmeh

Jul 3, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Jan' 2015
Med's Request
4th july 2015
Med's Done....
29th july 2015 TLU 14 august 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
3rd sept 2015
LANDED..........
24th feb 2016
babak_akbarzadeh said:
Don't worry, this is normal and has happened for many members including me.

I got an email on July 29th and sent required documents on August 7th. Then got a 4th line update on August 10th that read we sent you correspondence on July 29, 2015 ....

So relax. You're almost done. Congrats.
Thanks alot for your reply! Congrats for fourth line update! How much time do you think will it take further to process?

rudinq

Nov 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
16-01-2015
Hello,
I got the PPR yesterday via email. The ECAS status is still showing the third line "We received your medicals". I guess by next week the ECAS will change to "decision made". The ECAS is updated once a week on Tuesdays.
I have a query and I would like the opinion of the expert members. I had a 3-day business trip in Brussels - Belgium in May, and a 7-day vacations in Antalya - Turkey in August.
I did not update this information to VO. And I'm not sure whether I shell send such an information to VO at this stage or not.
Please advice accordingly.
Thank you very much and good luck to every body.

lovecanada1347

Jun 24, 2015
Rehmeh said:

Timeline as below:
Medical request 4 july
Medical done 29th july
Tlu 14august
Hi bro i also faced the same situation as yours exactly same date igot medicals done and i got the same tlu as u did but i got it on the 7th of august ! I confirmed with my consultant and they assured me that everythingh has been sent this is an error on their part and we dont need to worry about!

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
rudinq said:
Hello,
I got the PPR yesterday via email. The ECAS status is still showing the third line "We received your medicals". I guess by next week the ECAS will change to "decision made". The ECAS is updated once a week on Tuesdays.
I have a query and I would like the opinion of the expert members. I had a 3-day business trip in Brussels - Belgium in May, and a 7-day vacations in Antalya - Turkey in August.
I did not update this information to VO. And I'm not sure whether I shell send such an information to VO at this stage or not.
Please advice accordingly.
Thank you very much and good luck to every body.
You dont need to update them on anything at this point. Just forward ur passport thats it

aashr

Aug 11, 2015
khatri said:
Thank you Aashr.

All the best for your future.

Just one more question.

How long one can wait to update any changes in the either travel or job history or family addition?

Regards,
This should be done (in my opinion) prior to the background and security checks being done. That would happen once the second line is updated.

One more thing, your job and travel history would already have been sent the first time around, so why do you want to have it changed?

Family addition can be done also by coordinating with the visa officer, who will send you updated forms to fill and send over.

Finally, can someone else please also guide and respond to Khatri's questions, as the above was my opinion, and it would help to have a response from someone more educated who actually went through this.

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Hi friends

I need your help for my friend. she is not a member of this form. she is thinking of applying under FSW express entry and her sister has recently got PR in Canada.

Actually due to some clerical mistake their official documents show only 2 months gap between her and her sister. her sister wrote correct date of birth of her in the 'additional family information form'. now she (my friend) wants to apply and she has applied in the school board to get her DOB corrected on her 10th certificate so that she can get passport (first time) with correct birth details. but the board officials are giving them hard time (you know govt. offices). now she got two options and she need your help with them

1) she get her details corrected and then apply. but she may have to wait very long and may miss the chance to apply in time before the PR rules get stricter.

2)she gets her passport with the wrong details only and applies. in this case she would have to conceal the fact that she got any sister who is already living in Canada. here is a catch that her sister and she have same address on their documents.

Could you please advise the correct approach she should follow?

thanks a lot in advance

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Joyce-mnl said:
Hi,
I got my PER email on March 22,2015.
In ECAS it says
1. We received your application for permanent residence on Dec 24, 2014

Today (Aug 14, 2015) my 2nd line was updated which says
2. We started processing your application on March 17, 2015.

Is that normal? Processing before PER in terms of date?

Anyone here experience the same thing?

Any idea when to expect MR?

Thanks
expect your MR soon

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
Rehmeh said:
Thanks alot for your reply! Congrats for fourth line update! How much time do you think will it take further to process?
You're welcome.
I think it highly depends on your VO and your IO. I'm not very well informed about LVO but you may probably find useful information on related topics.

Good luck

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
Hi,

I have noticed that my main status is changed from 'In Process' to 'Decision Made'. However, in the details, My third line is not updated yet.

I have submitted my medical in July.

Any expert thoughts on this.

Regards,

youwish1983

Feb 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Columbo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-12-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
IELTS Request
With File
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
6-Jul-2015
YehCanada said:
Hi,

I have noticed that my main status is changed from 'In Process' to 'Decision Made'. However, in the details, My third line is not updated yet.

I have submitted my medical in July.

Any expert thoughts on this.

Regards,
It is normal expect your PPR soon :)

Enjoy brother