+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Nirvan

Jul 8, 2015
LANDED..........
06-04-2016
Hello everyone. I got my Passport Request email 3 days back. Their they have asked me to submit my passport along with my partners, and recent photos (guidelines about how the photos must be taken is also given), A short form (about the height, eye colour, weight, passport number etc etc).
I have to submit it to my vfs office and make a draft. I am just writing it down so that if I miss out any step someone could help me out. Well I am confused in out thing though. In my mail they have mentioned about Canada Post Xpresspost..
>>{Excerpt from my email} ::(If you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa (“CPC-O”). You are required to send your passport(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address.)

A) If sent by regular mail or Canada Post Xpresspost (recommended option)

CPC – Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa, ON, K1G 4B9

1) Purchase two prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

2) Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

3) Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

4) Enclose both envelopes along with your passport and a copy of this letter.

5) You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line:

B) If sent by private courier (only)

CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1

1) If you choose to not provide us with a return Xpresspost envelope, we will return your passport(s) via regular mail (Canada Post Lettermail). Passport(s) will not be returned by private courier. Do not provide any pre-paid courier envelopes: These will not be used.

>>>> So do I send it in the above address or the address will be taken care by vfs office staff?

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
July16AP said:
Friends,

I just received a letter from NDVO for Convocation Letter for Permenant Residence. So sad I received a interview letter after my medicals in January. I am the primary applicant, should I also take my spouse and kids for interview?
Oh... What do you think made them to doubt?

Not much to worry.

babak_akbarzadeh

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
Sorry, reposting

babak_akbarzadeh said:
Hi there friends,

A 4th line has been updated today on my ECAS as follows:

We sent you correspondence on July 29, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

The correspondence on July 29th was:
Dear Applicant,

We note that your passport or that of your dependant(s) will expire soon. This may affect the validity of your permanent resident visa(s).

We strongly recommend that you have the passport(s) renewed or the validity extended as soon as possible. Once this has been done, please return this letter to us with a photocopy of the biographical pages and the page showing the validity of the passport(s), by e-mail.

I sent them a scan of me and my wife's passport page by email on August 7th. Please help me. Do they want something else or should I send the email again?

July16AP

Aug 8, 2015
june17th2174 said:
Oh... What do you think made them to doubt?

Not much to worry.
I think my experiences, as I didn't mention my first two companies as they don't exist now. I am tensed... Let's see.

July16AP

Aug 8, 2015
Friends,

This is for the applicants who attended interview. I am the primary applicant, my spouse is not very fluent in English though she can understand English. Should I hire translater for interview? Or can I be the translater during the interview?

lovecanada1347

Jun 24, 2015
babak_akbarzadeh said:
Sorry, reposting
bro it happened same with me i recieved a medical request and a rprf letter asking to for the both i recieved this letter on the 27th July and i got my medicals done on the 29th JULY and on the 7th August i received the same update as yours , when i checked with my consultant they told me that it is normal all the documents have been sent its just a reminder from them ! So if you have already sent them its of no worries dont worry everythingh would be good

dc_ind

May 12, 2015
Hello All,

On ECAS I can see the Application status as "Decision Made". But when I see the details, there are 7 points updated.
generally I saw on forum that people gets 4th line updated that is decision made.

Below is the status on my ecas.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 5, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on January 12, 2015.
3. We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on November 25, 2014. The New Delhi office may contact you.
4. We sent you correspondence on January 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. We sent you medical instructions on January 24, 2015 to Your address. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the correspondence to the wrong address, please contact us.
6. Medical results have been received.
7. We sent you correspondence on June 26, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

And I didt receive any thing from post.
So I am confused what it means. Could any one have any idea?

cvabugs

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hi All ,

Thanks for the quick responses. As said we are landing end of this month , my question is for Proof of funds can i carry a UK Bank Statement showing the FUNDS?

Cheers,
Siva Rapaka

TheMapleLeaf

Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
11-May-2015 (Information Chart & PCC's)
File Transfer...
01-Dec-2014
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
12-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
05-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015
Well, I'm in the final lap of my application process, just came back from Canadian Embassy after submission of passports for self and spouse. This will gonna take another couple of weeks. How are things are at your end..?

Cheers!

palakpatel911 said:
Hey Mapleleaf - congrats on your PPR :)
Thx, I am all good, you share your updates :)

Johnny_0507

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Toronto
Just checked,,,,,,, yippppeeeeeeee

DECISION MADE

BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE THE MAGIC LINES "A decision has been made at this point" in the ECAS, keeeping my fingers crossed

Following are the details that are available in ecas (When I clicked on "Decision Made" link)
1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 18, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on December 24, 2014.
3. We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on November 13, 2014. The New Delhi office may contact you.
4. We sent you correspondence on January 9, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. *********(For MR / PCC / RPRF)
5. We sent you medical instructions on January 9, 2015 to ******Address of Consultant / Lawyer***** . To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the correspondence to the wrong address, please contact us. *********(For MR / PCC / RPRF)
7. We sent you correspondence on April 25, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.*********(For Addition of Baby)

dc_ind

May 12, 2015
Johnny_0507 said:
Just checked,,,,,,, yippppeeeeeeee

DECISION MADE

BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE THE MAGIC LINES "A decision has been made at this point" in the ECAS, keeeping my fingers crossed

Following are the details that are available in ecas (When I clicked on "Decision Made" link)
1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 18, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on December 24, 2014.
3. We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on November 13, 2014. The New Delhi office may contact you.
4. We sent you correspondence on January 9, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. *********(For MR / PCC / RPRF)
5. We sent you medical instructions on January 9, 2015 to ******Address of Consultant / Lawyer***** . To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the correspondence to the wrong address, please contact us. *********(For MR / PCC / RPRF)
7. We sent you correspondence on April 25, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.*********(For Addition of Baby)

Hey,
I have the exact situation. But I am confused what it really means.
Did you receive any email also?

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
Johnny_0507 & dc_ind - Congo
Starts packing now,... its good news :)

dc_ind said:
Hey,
I have the exact situation. But I am confused what it really means.
Did you receive any email also?