+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Please go ahead. Your spouse will not face any issue. Dont worry at all. Many members have done this in the past. Ask him to visit vfs and submit his pp.

Waiting2014 said:
Urgent question...seniors please advise

I received an email response from NDVO to submit passport from New Zealand as I requested for visa stamping from NZ for my spouse. However the attachment in the email is addressing my name and mentioned that we all can submit our passports from NZ. My consultant was not very clear in explaining the situation which caused, this kind of response.

Also I have already submitted my and my son's passports in New Delhi VFS on Tuesday with a cover letter explaining everything very clearly. Now I received this below email today from NDVO :

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please be advised that you can submit your passport to our Sydney office in Australia. Please refer to the attached letter on instructions on how to submit your passport in Sydney.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

My questions are:

Will this email still work for my spouse to submit his passport to Sydney office.
Will there be any impact on my passports which I already submitted in New Delhi VFS
Do you recommend to send an email response again to get this validated for my spouse only.
Should this letter be in my spouse name only....because he is in NZ.

Please reply...its really urgent.

gopi09_m

Jan 8, 2015
Hi All,

I have sent my Medicals receipt , PCC and my renewed passport copies(since they were expiring in Sept . I renewed after I received my PER).

The courier was delivered to them on 10th of June 2015. And on 15th of June the status was updated as "Medical results have been received" . But since then there is no new status update . it still shows the same status.

:-[ :-X :( :eek:

Anyone in similar situation with Warsaw , Poland office as visa office? And how long we can wait for "Decision Made" status to come?

-Gopi

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
You will receive it soon. Wait for couple of weeks. Do not panic.

gopi09_m said:
Hi All,

I have sent my Medicals receipt , PCC and my renewed passport copies(since they were expiring in Sept . I renewed after I received my PER).

The courier was delivered to them on 10th of June 2015. And on 15th of June the status was updated as "Medical results have been received" . But since then there is no new status update . it still shows the same status.

:-[ :-X :( :eek:

Anyone in similar situation with Warsaw , Poland office as visa office? And how long we can wait for "Decision Made" status to come?

-Gopi

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
vi2 said:
Please go ahead. Your spouse will not face any issue. Dont worry at all. Many members have done this in the past. Ask him to visit vfs and submit his pp.
Thank you vi2 :)

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
Thank you Shah81 for the response. We have got 30 days extension as well for submitting passport from Sydney office.

msa22

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
/Photo requested: 05-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
14-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted in ADVO: 19-Oct-2015, Received with visa: 28-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
28-Nov-15
Dear All, who are waiting for MR or 2nd line update & didn't submit PCC with main Application:

I would strongly recommend you to submit your all PCC as soon as you have it with you, do not wait for VO to request you for same. You can submit it separately by courier even if you didn't receive any communication from VO, other than the PER email. Just mention the UCI number on the envelope, and a cover letter with UCI, VO will park it in right place and start working simultaneously.

PCC is required for security check which is part of background check. This is a CRUCIAL step which generally takes 1 month to 4 months, depending on your circumstances. If you choose to submit the PCC, along with the MR or later, you are extending your waiting period only. Even when VO has the MR, until they receive the security check cleared, no PPR will be issued.

I learnt it hardway from London Visa Office, hope this helps you in your journey!

Best wishes.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
VRAA said:
Received stamped passport in 3 working days only from NDVO.
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

mk.2382 said:
Received passports and COPR today. 4 working days it took for NDVO to do that.

M1979 said:
GOOD NEWS!!!!

I received CoPR today by post.

Here is my timeline:

1.We received your application for permanent residence on December 23, 2014.
2.We started processing your application on July 23, 2015.
3.Medical results have been received.
4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I am from a visa exempt country so they did not asked for passports.

My IO is MF/MB.

Thanks to everyone.

skashi said:
Very happy and excited to share the good news of PPR. which i received at 5pm today Dubai Time.

Thanks be to god almighty.

My Timelines.
NOC:- 0113
VO/Program Assistant:- LBM
Application received by CIC :- 08/10/2014
PER:- 15/01/2015
Photo Request:- 25/02/2015
PCC Submitted:- 28/05/2015
Second Line Update:- 14/07/2015
MR, RPRF:- 30/07/2015
RPRF paid:- 01/08/2015
MR Submitted by Al Zahra :- 02/08/2015
PPR:- 06/08/2015
Passports will be submitted to ADVO on 10/08/2015 personally.

Third Line & DM still not updated in Ecas

Rgds
S.K

lovecanada1347

Jun 24, 2015
We sent you correspondence on July 27, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

medicals requested:27th july 2015
medicals done: 29th july 2015 {e-medical)]
medicals uploaded -4 Aug-2015
rprf: paid online 29th july 2015
pcc: not asked for

guys please can anybody explain why my tlu has been been showing this!

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line update: 7th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
msa22 said:
Dear All, who are waiting for MR or 2nd line update & didn't submit PCC with main Application:

I would strongly recommend you to submit your all PCC as soon as you have it with you, do not wait for VO to request you for same. You can submit it separately by courier even if you didn't receive any communication from VO, other than the PER email. Just mention the UCI number on the envelope, and a cover letter with UCI, VO will park it in right place and start working simultaneously.

PCC is required for security check which is part of background check. This is a CRUCIAL step which generally takes 1 month to 4 months, depending on your circumstances. If you choose to submit the PCC, along with the MR or later, you are extending your waiting period only. Even when VO has the MR, until they receive the security check cleared, no PPR will be issued.

I learnt it hardway from London Visa Office, hope this helps you in your journey!

Best wishes.
I havent Submitted PCC alongwith my File and my file is in Processing for more than a Year now. Did the VO indicate in any way that due to Delay in Submission of PCC file process was delayed?

My cousin file was processed in under 8 months eventhough he did not send PCC alongwith the main application. He applied in end of August way after me and he will be going on 20th August to Canada, and still background check being conducted on my file.

I have ordered GCMS TWICE one I received in May and one in July, both did not give much information. All the pages that could give information were BLANKED OUT and on all those pages on top right hand corner 15(1) & 16(1)c mentioned.

I even wrote to NDVO, directly via a polite Email stating all my details and the various timeslines, all i Received was standard reply, that certain background checks are being conducted on your file, since these are conducted by third parties we cannot give you exact time frame as to when we shall conclude processing your file.

If any one else has any other way to find out whats going on with our file then do post it. Very Frustrating this waiting period.

chotu123

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
IELTS Request
with app
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Guys..I received my 2nd line update finally...If my medicals are clear..what is the probability of getting the visa? Do people get rejected even if medicals are clear?

rameshc11

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Med's Request
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
Interview........
TLU : 28-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-12-2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Hi Senior members ,

I received my MR on 20th July but no request for PCC & RPRF along with that. I waited as usually the mail to submit PCC & RPRF comes shortly after MR.

Should i be worried as its been 3 weeks since MR mail. What should i do?

Thanks

Aug 8, 2015
URGENT PLEASE HELP

DEAR SIR ,

CAN WE RENEW A PASSPORT JUST AFTER PPR AS IN PPR MAIL WE GET THE INSTRUCTION THAT PASSPORT MUST BE VALID FOR AT LEAST 6 MONTHS . NOW I M WAITING FOR PPR AND MY SON'S PASSPORT ABOUT TO EXPIRE IN 7 MONTHS . SO , SHOULD I WAIT FOR ONE MORE MONTH BECAUSE IF PPR COMES IN THIS PERIOD THEN IT CAN BE RENEWED LATER BUT IF IT GOT LATE THAN WHAT WILL BE THE STEPS TO FOLLOW . BASICALLY WHAT IF RENEW A PASSPORT AFTER PPR .

THANK IN ADVANCE

Waiting Winni

Dec 11, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1204 NOC O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP File on November 30, 2013 & CIC Received File on November 04, 2014
Nomination.....
September 22, 2014
AOR Received.
April 08, 2015
File Transfer...
File Transferred to NDVO on May 13, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical on May 29, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by November 17, 2015
U must apply now. Renew passport right now instead waiting further. Get the appointment and as I know there is no appointment for children below 12 years so better u should get this done now and it will arrive to u in next 15 days which will really help u to travel anytime before ur visa expiry or else it would be tough time if u will not renew and do it at last moment. Go ahead fill the form right now

Aug 8, 2015
Waiting Winni said:
U must apply now. Renew passport right now instead waiting further. Get the appointment and as I know there is no appointment for children below 12 years so better u should get this done now and it will arrive to u in next 15 days which will really help u to travel anytime before ur visa expiry or else it would be tough time if u will not renew and do it at last moment. Go ahead fill the form right now

thanks for the reply sir , but my question is in case i renewed it and PPR received so is it will be an issue for NDVO as my passport details will change . What will be the effect if I submit a renewed passport with new nos.

msa22

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
/Photo requested: 05-Feb-2015
Med's Request
03-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
14-Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted in ADVO: 19-Oct-2015, Received with visa: 28-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
28-Nov-15
raphael22 said:
I havent Submitted PCC alongwith my File and my file is in Processing for more than a Year now. Did the VO indicate in any way that due to Delay in Submission of PCC file process was delayed?

My cousin file was processed in under 8 months eventhough he did not send PCC alongwith the main application. He applied in end of August way after me and he will be going on 20th August to Canada, and still background check being conducted on my file.

I have ordered GCMS TWICE one I received in May and one in July, both did not give much information. All the pages that could give information were BLANKED OUT and on all those pages on top right hand corner 15(1) & 16(1)c mentioned.

I even wrote to NDVO, directly via a polite Email stating all my details and the various timeslines, all i Received was standard reply, that certain background checks are being conducted on your file, since these are conducted by third parties we cannot give you exact time frame as to when we shall conclude processing your file.

If any one else has any other way to find out whats going on with our file then do post it. Very Frustrating this waiting period.
Dear Raphael,

I know it's too frustrating, that's why I thought to write in this forum of my experience.

I completed everything including MR, the VO seems to be very nice and replied to my queries well, though I was very brief and communicated as less as possible to not waste their time. VO clarified, it's PCC and the background check, clearing that part will take time, avg 1-4 months but they can't confirm. If you have followed the forum well, will notice, before this security checks there are many other checks which fall under background check, are required by the VO. And all these are conducted through 3rd parties with no clear timeline. All depends on individual's own record of travel, work, country of residence and some cases nationality.

So in your case I can tell, may be these checks are taking time, you've asked for GCM notes, perhaps these were early, things may started taking shape after that. So I suggest you send this PCC now, after that again request for the GCM notes.

Wishing you best of luck my brother.