+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
Sultaan4 said:
Hi everyone
Got ppr mail today

Regarding the tabular form which includes ppt Nmbr,dob ,height etc.....

This should be hand written or typed

Tomorrow going to submit passport to vfs

Plz advise

hand written is also acceptable but no mistakes

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
canPR1234 said:
hi, i m new to the forum.. i applied for canadian PR and after getting AOR i got an email today that they are not convinced with the letter i provided them from my employer. it specifically said that it doesn't match the open source such as linkedin and therefore it seems it is fake.. (ridiculous)

that is a little tough to swallow as i dont really update my profile and my linkedin was hacked some years ago.

they have given 30 days to respond ... any instance like that with anyone before... and what are the chances now ?

thanks
Hi,

Not much to worry. You will need to explain this to them that you do not update the content on websites very frequently. You will need to provide your ITR's etc to prove your work. You can get references from colleagues also.

canPR1234

Jul 28, 2015
june17th2174 said:
Hi,

Not much to worry. You will need to explain this to them that you do not update the content on websites very frequently. You will need to provide your ITR's etc to prove your work. You can get references from colleagues also.
Dont have ITR now... its been a while since i left the job. I can get a letter from director ... but my colleague cannot use company letter so how am i going to use it

canPR1234

Jul 28, 2015
june17th2174 said:
Hi,

i have already sent salary slips and appointment letters

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
canPR1234 said:
Dont have ITR now... its been a while since i left the job. I can get a letter from director ... but my colleague cannot use company letter so how am i going to use it
Even if the linkedin was hacked it shud be containing the right infor for ur past employments. Anyways if the linkedin profile is containing info and jobs duties totally different from what u mentioned in ur application u need to alot of convincing to do as to why is that. U need to give as much evidence as possible. Whther it be internal emails during ur job confirming ur job duties and title, reference letters from employer and colleagues (can be on plain paper along with their business card), payslips, bank statement, tax returns, any increment letters, appraisal letters or whatever papers u can get ur hold on to.

Its good that they have given u a chance to explain so be convincing and truthful to avoid ban

canPR1234

Jul 28, 2015
Zmaqsood said:
Even if the linkedin was hacked it shud be containing the right infor for ur past employments. Anyways if the linkedin profile is containing info and jobs duties totally different from what u mentioned in ur application u need to alot of convincing to do as to why is that. U need to give as much evidence as possible. Whther it be internal emails during ur job confirming ur job duties and title, reference letters from employer and colleagues (can be on plain paper along with their business card), payslips, bank statement, tax returns, any increment letters, appraisal letters or whatever papers u can get ur hold on to.

Its good that they have given u a chance to explain so be convincing and truthful to avoid ban
Linkedin profile is not updated at all actually.. as i m not a social media person.. there is just internships that i did before joining professionally.. other than that.. there is nothing in linkedin. dont know what things shud i give them

drmzcanada

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June mid
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
October mid
Med's Request
December mid
Med's Done....
December mid - TLU January end
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 06-06-2015 & PPR - 08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mission Accomplished
LANDED..........
September
Dear Friends,

Regarding POF i got my DD made via Bookmyforex.

I had a very good xperience with them.

All my transaction completed in 2 days.(As they did not have their office in my city)

Also their rates are very competitive for DD and Forex card.

I hope this information will be helpful for those who are yet to make arrangement for POF.

Thanks & Rgds.

Zrejal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hello all,

I will be doing a short landing then comeing back to my job in Qatar. Do l need any papers when travelling from Doha airport other than the exit permit?

The Canada visa on the passport CLEARLY says IMMIGRATION.

I need your experience please.

samandp

May 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Wvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Nomination.....
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
27-04-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
19-05-2016
Interview........
RPRF - 21-07-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
canPR1234 said:
Linkedin profile is not updated at all actually.. as i m not a social media person.. there is just internships that i did before joining professionally.. other than that.. there is nothing in linkedin. dont know what things shud i give them

Can you please share your timeline?

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
processing started 6th Feb SLU
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
canPR1234 said:
hi, i m new to the forum.. i applied for canadian PR and after getting AOR i got an email today that they are not convinced with the letter i provided them from my employer. it specifically said that it doesn't match the open source such as linkedin and therefore it seems it is fake.. (ridiculous)

that is a little tough to swallow as i dont really update my profile and my linkedin was hacked some years ago.

they have given 30 days to respond ... any instance like that with anyone before... and what are the chances now ?

thanks
Hi,
Can you please mention your timeline....like ur application receive date....second line update date.....and when was ur linkedin visit happened....we are a group of applicants waiting like you....on the whats app group....if u wanna join message ur number....I m also a 5th aug applicant....waiting for mr since a few months now....even my linkedin profile was visited....we guys can help you better when we hv ur timeline....

canPR1234

Jul 28, 2015
rssr.canada said:
Hi,
Can you please mention your timeline....like ur application receive date....second line update date.....and when was ur linkedin visit happened....we are a group of applicants waiting like you....on the whats app group....if u wanna join message ur number....I m also a 5th aug applicant....waiting for mr since a few months now....even my linkedin profile was visited....we guys can help you better when we hv ur timeline....
i sent my application in Oct 2014 and got my AOR in March.. no SLU and i dont know when they visited linkedin as i dont use it

navdeepsg

Jul 12, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2014
File Transfer...
05-12-2014
Med's Request
TV on 20th August 2015
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
dm2015 said:
Its almost 28 days now ....so is it something to worry ????
nothing to worry dear ,as sometimes they even dont answer ur query..

sbasha4

Star Member
Dec 30, 2014
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
Nomination.....
22-02-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
08-05-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-06-2015
Passport Req..
06-07-2015
Zmaqsood said:
Visit ur nearest visa office or VFS center and tell them the situation or u can also email the local visa office to ur place of stay. Hope they will help
Yes,

Go and visit your nearest VFS office; they might accept your documents but they are not sure if the Canadian High commision in your local country would accept it or not.

If it doesnt accpet then you should be getting your passports back in a week.

Anyhow give a try ..

I did the same.. i had been staying in UK since the whole process of application and i was shocked to see PPR email asking me to submit my passport in New Delhi.. i wrote to my Visa processing office which is Warsaw but they denied getting it done in UK however i gave a try by visiting Visa office in London.. they are ready to accept but its upto us to wait till a week to know whether they will be accepted in our local country or not.. if yes then Yappie! problem soved.. if not then wait for the response from NDVO or book a ticket to get it submittted where ever it was asked to submit.. !!!

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
Urgent query pls reply

I got PPR ON 17th july. My spouse is in NZ on work visa, initially my consultant said stamping can be done from anywhere. Now he said get the passprt of my spouse from NZ to INDIA via bluedart courier

Is there any way we can courier passport from there to here

Though my consultant didn't send any mail to any visa office i.e Warsaw or NDVO. I asked him to do so and now he said it will be my responsibility if anything goes wrong. He said then my spouse have to travel to india for stamping

Please help im in very bad situation

gorkhe

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014
Nomination.....
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
may be this week
7 month from SLU but No MR. Ohh god. Raised CSE and got reply that application is reviewed by a visa officer and pending for further verification. Its already 7 month and how much time does it take for verification. If tried a baby could have been born in 7 month but the file in NDVO does not move from here to there. NDVO guys wake up and move fast.

Gorkhe