+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

pjanjuha

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
File Transfer...
9-9-2014
Waiting Winni said:
Access to information act

Case file

Please select this above given both options
Thanks winni...n wish u all d best for your process :)

perukulla

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
06-02-2015
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2015
LANDED..........
09-09-2015
friends,
i wanted to land in september 2nd week of 2015. can somebody suggest me the cheapest arilines and the best root to reach Ottawa. Please suggest me the portals where i can get this.
-perukull.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alok4best said:
Technically, CIC only says that funds can be in form of cash, cheque, draft etc etc, as long as they are available to you and you can withdraw them in Canada.
These funds could be in the form of:

cash
documents that show property or capital payable to you (such as stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills, etc.) or
documents that guarantee payment of a set amount of money, which are payable to you (such as bankers' drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques or money orders).

See the second and third points. They talk about documents that can guarantee money, not the money itself.
So as long as you have an International debit card, you can withdraw the Canadian equivalent of INR.
Hence, statement from an Indian bank account should work just fine.
To be totally certain, I would suggest getting the statement endorsed by the branch manager, like we do for passport applications.
You may be refused entry if immigration is not convinced with your assumption that the bank statement should work.

anilenviron

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
No Additional documents requested
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2015
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto Pearson International Airport on Sep 1st'15
alok4best said:
Cold temperature is not a problem with me personally. I more more efficient when its cold.. lol.
But yeah, finding a job from abroad is definitely difficult. But I have till June next year to land.
So would not rush and invest few months in finding a job first.
If things go well with gods grace, new year eve will be enjoyed in front of Toronto skyline..haha
I would be opening an account with Scotia Bank.
They have a branch at Blore.
gud. gre@ aspiration. all the very best.

satwant1502

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Other
bhavcaluk said:
You may be refused entry if immigration is not convinced with your assumption that the bank statement should work.
Yeah thats the risk,that's y bank statement is still in doubt.

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
satwant1502 said:
Yeah thats the risk,that's y bank statement is still in doubt.
The bottom line is, do what you feel works for you. :)
These CIC pages are just guidelines.
If you feel something is not safe, dont go for it.

Harry_Putter

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
India
Visa Office......
Warsaw & Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
17 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
12 Feb 2015 to Warsaw. August 2015 to Delhi
Med's Request
09 May 2015
Med's Done....
12 May 2015, TLU 20 May 2015
Interview........
Additional docus requested by NDVO on 11 Sept 2015, submitted on 22 Sept 2015
Passport Req..
09 Nov 2015 DM - 07 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Recvd COPR 13 Nov 2015
Hi Everyone:
You have been sharing your personal numbers openly in this forum. Just a word of caution be careful of scammers. Please read the report below.

Good luck,
Harry

************************************************************************************

There has been a spate of fraudulent calls from scammers pretending to call from Citizenship & Immigration Canada and making threats of all sorts. They even have the ability to have the call display read ‘Citizenship & Immigration' See these news items:

http://www.vancouversun.com/Scammers+threaten+frightened+immigrants/11168783/story.html

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/immigration-scam-warning-issued-by-abbotsford-police-1.3042523

In 2014, the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre of the RCMP received just 75 complaints relating to false CIC calls and 1,251 false CRA calls. Thus far in 2015, they've received 381 complaints about fake callers from CIC who've obtained over $106,000 from their victims, and 2,855 complaints about CRA pretenders who've stolen over $250,000.

Here is the CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/fraud/internet.asp

Do not fall for these scams and please also inform other family members not to entertain such calls.

Jun 6, 2015
MDV said:
-----HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS EVERYONE ---

Medical Request

At this stage we receive Medical instruction + Add docs +PCC + RPRF(+ In India PP request as well). All applicants as well as all dependents (accompanying or not) will be required to pass the medical requirement. The Medical examination requirement is mandatory and serves the following purpose.

To protect the health of Canadian.
To protect the safety of Canadian.
To reduce and prevent excessive demand on Canada's health and social services.

Note: The medical report is valid for one year from the date of completion.

Security Clearance

Each applicant over the age of 18 is required to pass the security requirement. All applicants must prove that they are not a threat to the safety of Canadian Society. Applicants provide this information through Police Clearances which the applicant must obtain directly and by passing the background clearance which the immigration authorities obtain on behalf of the applicant.

After receiving Medical results by Regional Medical, they enter into GCMS 4.0 system, after that Otawa, Canada Check the medical results if they don't satisfy they email to applicant for further test, if they satisfy and approve the results they generate the following line of ECAS.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In Process
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Medical Results Have Been Received

Jun 6, 2015
MDV said:
-----HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS EVERYONE ---

Medical Request

At this stage we receive Medical instruction + Add docs +PCC + RPRF(+ In India PP request as well). All applicants as well as all dependents (accompanying or not) will be required to pass the medical requirement. The Medical examination requirement is mandatory and serves the following purpose.

To protect the health of Canadian.
To protect the safety of Canadian.
To reduce and prevent excessive demand on Canada's health and social services.

Note: The medical report is valid for one year from the date of completion.

Security Clearance

Each applicant over the age of 18 is required to pass the security requirement. All applicants must prove that they are not a threat to the safety of Canadian Society. Applicants provide this information through Police Clearances which the applicant must obtain directly and by passing the background clearance which the immigration authorities obtain on behalf of the applicant.

After receiving Medical results by Regional Medical, they enter into GCMS 4.0 system, after that Otawa, Canada Check the medical results if they don't satisfy they email to applicant for further test, if they satisfy and approve the results they generate the following line of ECAS.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In Process
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Medical Results Have Been Received

Jun 6, 2015
i have gone through verification call 3 weeks back.and after dat I didn't get any update on.it was satisfactory interview.so can anyone tell me after dat how much time it take for medical or any new update

Monty75

May 28, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
11-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
First medical 13-05-2015 Second medical 30-05-2015
Interview........
Waived TLU 6th Jun'15
Passport Req..
DM : 26th Aug'15 PP received - 8th Sep'15
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
ROHINDER SUMAN said:
i have gone through verification call 3 weeks back.and after dat I didn't get any update on.it was satisfactory interview.so can anyone tell me after dat how much time it take for medical or any new update
Interview is always done face to face by CIC.. as per my experience. It's never done on phone.. Generally they mention in there email to bring PCC, other documents for proof (if any).

Cool Canada

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/22/2014 according to ECAS 10/22/14
Nomination.....
DD 11/12/14
AOR Received.
PER 7/01/15.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
03/02/2015 PROCESSING STARTED 08/04/2015
Med's Request
27/04/2015
Med's Done....
9/05/2015 TLU 15/05/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 Submitted to ADVO 22/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/7/2015 (as per stamped visa) Valid till 10/5/2016 Passports recv. 13/08/2015
LANDED..........
will be in APRIL2016
PPR PPR PPR

WWWWWOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Finally the wait is over and patience has paid off big time. By the grace of God and blessing of our parents, we have received our PPR in the afternoon today from WARSAW. I would like to thank each and every one of you here in this forum for the support and type of encouragement that you guys show towards people whom you have not met, not know etc.
It was a journey that i will never forget in life and never get away from this forum as this the prime source of info for every bit about Canada.
Thank you all once again.

Specter2014

Sep 8, 2014
Hi All,

Need an advice pls.

I am FSW 2014 applicant and planning to land in Canada in Sep 2015.

I had initially put toronto as my destination but now planning to land in Edmonton, Alberta.

On my documents, they mentioned Toronto as city of destination.

Would that cause any issues if I land in Edmonton instead of Toronto?

Kindly answer

Rgds

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Cool Canada said:
PPR PPR PPR

WWWWWOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Finally the wait is over and patience has paid off big time. By the grace of God and blessing of our parents, we have received our PPR in the afternoon today from WARSAW. I would like to thank each and every one of you here in this forum for the support and type of encouragement that you guys show towards people whom you have not met, not know etc.
It was a journey that i will never forget in life and never get away from this forum as this the prime source of info for every bit about Canada.
Thank you all once again.
Congrats nd +1