+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

jeanp

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
gurjeetsingh11 said:
Hello All,

My 3rd line was updated saying that - Your Medical Results Have Been Received. Any idea when can I receive the passport request.

In addition, may I know if there is a possibility of rejection from here also.

Thanks,
Gurjeet
There are cases, after TLU, where applicants are asked for additional docs, receive fairness letter, or get rejected. Yes, but the probability is really low. Don't get yourself stuck with this negative thinking. Just think you are just as normal as others. Just don't make wild decisions (e.g. quit your job) till you hold your visa in hand.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
shah_ksa said:
Dear Members, Happy to inform that I got passports back from Riyad Embassy. My time line is below

Visa Office London
Application Filed 8 Nov 2014
PER 03 February 2015
Processing Started 30th April 2015
Medical Request 08 May 2015
Medical Done 20 May 2015
Forth Line 30 May 2015
Passport Requested 08 June 2015
Passport submited 10 June 2015
Passport received with visa and COPR 25 June
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

gspreet said:
Hi All,

So this is day I am waiting for...Yes Today I collected passport and COPR from VFS with visa stamped.

Thank you all.

Cheers!!!
gspreet

auto_art said:
got stamped pp, copr

i think it is the fastest case of reissue of visa..just took 24 days

sbsjsk said:
Dear All,

Received my PR stamp and COPR. Now the battle starts.

This forum has been always rocking....

Have faith in GOD and yourself and everyone will be through...

Naisha Sio said:
recieved passport back with stamp..... thanks for the canadavisa forum and forum members for the valued comments and advices.... All the very best foe others who seek their process till success..

rudinq said:
Dear forum members,

I would like to share with you my excitement as I got Medical Request and Request for Payment of RPRF on 23'rd of June.
Employment verification was done on 21'st of June.
It was a long wait but it's worth I guess.
Medicals scheduled on 29'th of June.
I would like to thank every body of you for the valuable information shared in this incredible forum.
May God be with you and your families.

goingtotoronto

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
maym99 said:
Yes I have flown Lufthansa and Frankfurt and Munich had same issues not in case of directions but in case of spending time at airport was challenging. Lufthansa is now like one of the cheapest next to jet airways here's my experience of flights flown with one liner:-

1.British airways :- good hospitality little challenge at heathrow due to crowds and expensive stuff but u still can manage and particularly flights to North America are very excellent from heathrow and gattwick.

2. Air India :- in flight hospitality is like so -so almost like self service but most spacious then every economy flights good seats.

3. Emirates:- good but v expensive and motivated more towards higher classes.

4. Lufthansa :- As mentioned before along with that they are ok types.

5. Etihad :- Good excellent apart from some delays at AUH.

6. Quantas :- good not much to say

7. Singapore :- again good but expensive but changi airport is great.

8. Cathay Pacific:- Good but expensive

9. Swiss :- best of all but v v expensive

So in my say it is this gudluck ;D
+1 for this info due!!!

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hi Seniors and Applicants,
I wanted to ask you related to the reply that i got from my visa office lately what does it mean.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

What is done in the above said thing I mean what all is done during the above process mentioned.
As my application had its SLU in Oct 2014 when I informed them about my wife's pregnancy.

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line update: 7th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
yesh007p said:
Hi Seniors and Applicants,
I wanted to ask you related to the reply that i got from my visa office lately what does it mean.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

What is done in the above said thing I mean what all is done during the above process mentioned.
As my application had its SLU in Oct 2014 when I informed them about my wife's pregnancy.
I too got a similar reply from NDVO when my consultant raised a Case Specific Enquiry.
As per my consultant it means background verification of the info we have provided is being conducted by agencies that are verifying information related to our file such as job authentication, residence, education etc.. These agencies are not canadian they are hired by the visa offices to do this work.

urvig

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 4th 2014
Med's Request
April 25th 2015
Med's Done....
May 12th 2015
Interview........
waved off
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 24th 2015
By grace of god n parents and support n help of the forum have been able to complete the final stage. Have received my pp stamped. Soooo very excited. Waiting game in india over now next inning in canada will start soon :). Timeline on left.

Jergens

Mar 20, 2015
helloo..

i have a doubt.. once we landed in canada and applied for PR card, for how many years we can stay outside Canada..

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
Hi, seniors

Please help with this....I am confused with ideas of the proof of fund and declaring our money left in home country at time of landing. To my understanding, proof of fund (no less than minimum amount stated in CIC) can be brought in form of cash and/or bank draft at time of landing.

But how about declaring our money left in home country, can we just leave this money in bank account in home country and just show the bank statements at the time of landing, then when we need money we can do global transfer our money bit by bit to Canada later after we have landed, and is there any deadline we have to transfer all our declared money to Canada?

gurjeetsingh11

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
jeanp said:
There are cases, after TLU, where applicants are asked for additional docs, receive fairness letter, or get rejected. Yes, but the probability is really low. Don't get yourself stuck with this negative thinking. Just think you are just as normal as others. Just don't make wild decisions (e.g. quit your job) till you hold your visa in hand.
Thanks. Can you provide a general idea when should I get the PP request for stamping after 3rd line update.

phoenix07

Star Member
May 2, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-14
Doc's Request.
PER received: 19-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
25-Mar-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU : 28-Apr-15
Med's Request
13-May-15
Med's Done....
21-May-15
Interview........
TLU : 31-May-15 DM/FLU...........: 18-Jun-15
Passport Req..
06-Jul-15 (17 Days after DM)
VISA ISSUED...
21-Jul-15
LANDED..........
Sooner
gurjeetsingh11 said:
Thanks. Can you provide a general idea when should I get the PP request for stamping after 3rd line update.
There is no specific timelines for this as there are few other checks happen in the background.
However the pattern is 2 weeks to 3 months for DM/PPR... Mostly it should be much faster and should be within a month atleast! :)

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
bestwishes said:
Hi, seniors

Please help with this....I am confused with ideas of the proof of fund and declaring our assets at time of landing. To my understanding, proof of fund (no less than minimum amount stated in CIC) can be brought in terms of cash or bank draft at time of landing.

But how about declaring our assets for the purpose of tax free, can we just leave our assets (eg. money in bank account in home country) and just show the bank statements at the time of landing, then when we need money we can do global transfer our money bit by bit to Canada later after we have landed, and is there any deadline we have to transfer all our declared money to Canada?
I think there is form for "Goods and assets to follow". I you need to furnish it when u land. I am not sure how much time u get to transfer. It shud definitely be at least 6 months.

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
Jergens said:
helloo..

i have a doubt.. once we landed in canada and applied for PR card, for how many years we can stay outside Canada..
From the day of ur landing , u need to be in Canada for at least 730 days in the 5 year period.
How you accumulate these 730 days is your choice.

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
alok4best said:
I think there is form for "Goods and assets to follow". I you need to furnish it when u land. I am not sure how much time u get to transfer. It shud definitely be at least 6 months.
I know about goods to follow list, but I thought it was for goods only? But, how about our money in home country? We have to declare this money in form of bank statement at time of landing, as we want to transfer it to Canada when we need after we have landed, is that right?

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
shb said:
Hello,

Medicals done. Facility is e-medical enabled.

What docs to submit now to VO?
1. RPRF official payment receipt slip.
Anything else?

Pls advice.
Thanx
First of all congrats nd +1...
Do send
1) tracking sheet given by e enabled hospital
2) letter requesting for mr from ndvo
3) rprf payment reciept
4)self attested passport copy