+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

deep1985

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
SENT ALREADY
Nomination.....
29-10-2014
AOR Received.
11-03-2015
File Transfer...
11-03-2015
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
01-04-2015 (TL-8th April)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 (PP submitted at VFS-18/05/15 & PP Collected on 25/05/15)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
01-07-2015 (Canada Day)
Hello G uys,
I would like to share my DL extract letter info here;
DTO Office,District, State, india
Govt of State
Motor Vehicle Dept.
To whomsoever it may Concern
File No xxxxxx date xxxxxx xxxxxx
This is to certify that xxxxxxxxxxx who's Date of birth is xxxxxx, son of xxxxxx, residence of xxxxxxxxxxx is a holder of Driving Licence No xxxxxxxxxxx, issued by district transport officer, District, State, country on date xxxxxxx for LMV, MCWG non - transport valid upto xxxxxx and For transport vehicles it's issued on Xxxxxxx LMV-GV, LMB CAB and is valid upto xxxxxx. This Driving licence is hereby confirmed and found genuine.

Stamp and sign
District Transport officer
District, State.

tm96

Mar 11, 2015
SonOfOdin said:
I did not give my contact number on my resume. The recruiter contacted me over mail and I started talking over VOIP.
Awesome. Thanks fr reverting. Pls suggest few good websites fr job application.
thnks in advance n wish u all the gud luck.

tm96

Mar 11, 2015
deep1985 said:
Hello G uys,
I would like to share my DL extract letter info here;
DTO Office,District, State, india
Govt of State
Motor Vehicle Dept.
To whomsoever it may Concern
File No xxxxxx date xxxxxx xxxxxx
This is to certify that xxxxxxxxxxx who's Date of birth is xxxxxx, son of xxxxxx, residence of xxxxxxxxxxx is a holder of Driving Licence No xxxxxxxxxxx, issued by district transport officer, District, State, country on date xxxxxxx for LMV, MCWG non - transport valid upto xxxxxx and For transport vehicles it's issued on Xxxxxxx LMV-GV, LMB CAB and is valid upto xxxxxx. This Driving licence is hereby confirmed and found genuine.

Stamp and sign
District Transport officer
District, State.
Could u get international license also. Authority told me tht immigrants don't get international license. Thy only gt extract.

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
manu_sharma said:
Please see the link below from ICICI Lombard website,

http://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/faq/detail.page?identifier=prod-travel-insurance-claims-20130512113053835

It clearly says ;
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question:Can I buy International Travel Insurance If I am traveling on an immigrant visa?

Answer:Yes, you can buy International Travel Insurance even if you are traveling on an immigrant visa. However, the maximum duration of your policy can only be 90 days.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moreover all Insurance companies are controlled by IRDA , so if one does it, any insurance company can offer it.

If you are going to Ontario, you must take 90 days medical insurance.

I hope this helps.
Thanks manu this is exactly wat i thought..+1 :)

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what are the advantages of landing in Canada early, i mean with in 1-2 months of issue of visa

what are the disadvantages in landing late, i mean before one month of expiry of visa

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
visa_4all said:
what are the advantages of landing in Canada early, i mean with in 1-2 months of issue of visa

what are the disadvantages in landing late, i mean before one month of expiry of visa
It is summer in canada now. Finding a job and moving around is easier.There are more jobs in summer .

jeanp

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
visa_4all said:

Given that the visa will expire in less than one year from the medical exam date, I would say it won't make a big difference on Canada's side. So no real pros and cons from their perspective, I believe. However, for your own benefits, there certainly are depending on your own situation. Things to consider include your (or your spouse's) current job in where you are right now, your future job in Canada (if you already have an offer), your kids schooling time, your financial readiness, your home country's economic or political status, your preferred season, so on and so forth. It's not about early or late. It's about the right timing for you and your family.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One topic of funds to be carried to Canada has been asked by many. I landed on 21/6. I carried CAD 15000 for 2 persons -45oo in cash and balance in form of DD in my name from state bank of India. I have opened a account here and deposited DD in my account.
So carry settlement funds with you - as much as you can but minimum is settlement funds as per application. These funds are for your good and you will need them in Canada.I am planning to take up a bridging course of 2 semesters costing CAD 6000. This will help to get a better job as Canadian employers value Canadian education and Canadian experience. If you see express entry criteria Canadian experience is given 80 marks for 2 year experience-max points are 100.So you can understand value of Canadian education and experience,

Also at point of landing,the immigration officer asks for funds. The statement from Indain bank in Rupees has no meaning as these funds are in India and not readily available to you. The statement has to be of a Canadian bank in CAD.
i hope this will help those who are yet to land in Canada.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
bhavcaluk said:
One topic of funds to be carried to Canada has been asked by many. I landed on 21/6. I carried CAD 15000 for 2 persons -45oo in cash and balance in form of DD in my name from state bank of India. I have opened a account here and deposited DD in my account.
So carry settlement funds with you - as much as you can but minimum is settlement funds as per application. These funds are for your good and you will need them in Canada.I am planning to take up a bridging course of 2 semesters costing CAD 6000. This will help to get a better job as Canadian employers value Canadian education and Canadian experience. If you see express entry criteria Canadian experience is given 80 marks for 2 year experience-max points are 100.So you can understand value of Canadian education and experience,

Also at point of landing,the immigration officer asks for funds. The statement from Indain bank in Rupees has no meaning as these funds are in India and not readily available to you. The statement has to be of a Canadian bank in CAD.
Can't give you +1 due to karma

drmzcanada

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June mid
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
October mid
Med's Request
December mid
Med's Done....
December mid - TLU January end
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 06-06-2015 & PPR - 08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mission Accomplished
LANDED..........
September
bhavcaluk said:

+1 for this info.

On thing would like to ask.

while going for a DD from SBI, are thier exchange rates competitive ?????

can you please comment

Delhi77

Feb 9, 2015
auto_art said:
waiting for an offer was in discussion with employer, otherwise October probably
Hi,

I have got the PR and now the struggle starts to get a Job, Please advise how to get a job in Canada.

Please provide me few Job Boards to apply and if you know any consultants help to get a Job.

If someone got a Job please share the consultants details.

I appreciate your help!!

Delhi77

Feb 9, 2015
Hi,

I have got the PR and now the struggle starts to get a Job, Please advise how to get a job in Canada.

Please provide me few Job Boards to apply and if you know any consultants help to get a Job.

If someone got a Job please share the consultants details.

I appreciate your help!!

aaji

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
My MR & RPRF was on 29/4/2015 .

Hw long will they take for PPR. Visa office is colombo

Seniors, plz advice

nareshklohana

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Dec-14
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
PER 27-Mar-2015
Med's Request
7-July-16 RPRF on 13-July-16
Med's Done....
11-July-16
Passport Req..
19-Sep-2016
Thanks for reply... Dear I am from Pakistan. Awaiting for MR.

My noc 1212
Application Recv 29-Dec-2014
PER 27-Mar-2015

no update till yet...

please help me out how to get info for Visa office...
What Should I have to do since more than 90 days has been passed...

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14