+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stallion123 said:
[size=10pt]Hi can anyone WHO HAS LANDED at Toronto Pearsons Int Airport tel me if SIN office is available 24 hours or what are their working times Mon-Fri ?[/size]
d atd

Sin office at airport is NOT available 24 hours. When I landed at 530 pm it was closed.The counter works one shift only.

Rohitl.

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 22, 2014
Nomination.....
PER : Jan 8, 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU : April 23, 2015
Med's Request
May 12, 2015
Med's Done....
May 22, 2015..TLU updated on June 2, 2015
Guys,

I have a question. In my previous company I was selected to go to US for transition purpose in 2011 but got rejected ( reason unknown ). My company re-applied for the same within 15days but unfortunately the result was same. My passport was not stamped with rejection.

And when I applied for canada, I mentioned in the forms that I got rejected for a US visa.

Could this reason get a further delay in my application to get a PPR or DM ?? Please advise.. My timelines are below for reference. Thank you !

Visa Office: ND/Warsaw
NOC Code : 1212
Med's Request : 12-05-2015
Med Done : 22-05-2015
TLU 02-06-2015
Interview : Hopefully waived
Passport Req : Awaited

arsh1988

Feb 11, 2013
jeanp said:
Same here. (+) for the useful info. Did you send the email to your visa yourself (using your email) or ask your consultant to do that? And did the VO reply to you by email aside from updating eCAS?

I sent the email using my same email address which i have given to the canadian immigration. I did not inform to my consultants about it. After emailing them i got an automated response email stating that they will not provide me any update on the status and will only contact me if they require any further documentation. After that when i checked my eCAS it was updated.. THAT is how they responded. My whole aim was to intimate them about my situation and they responded by taking the appropriate action on it. Honestly that's what matters the most :)

nareshklohana

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Dec-14
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
PER 27-Mar-2015
Med's Request
7-July-16 RPRF on 13-July-16
Med's Done....
11-July-16
Passport Req..
19-Sep-2016
Dear Friends,

Any one can help me out... my time line is following

noc1212
1.Application Rec Date: 29-Dec-2014
2. PER: 27-March-2015

no update till date... even not aware abt visa office... Plz help me out what to do?How I come to know my status n Visa Office

arsh1988

Feb 11, 2013
raphael22 said:
What Update did you provide when you raised the First Case Specific Enquiry???
And have you Applied through an Immigration Consultant?

I only told them that my medicals were done on this this date and my third line has not been updated yet so i only asked them if they can provide me any link which would tell me the time frame for the 3rd line to get updated. That's all i said. Like i said mate.. you dont have to use your brains at all with them asking questions.. all you have to do is to intimate them about your situation that's all and they responded by updating the 3rd line. No i emailed them from the email address which i have provided them during the initial application process and i did not inform the consultant about it. It was not required for the consultant to intervene in this case.

hermione17

Oct 31, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-May-2014
AOR Received.
22-Sep-2014
Med's Request
4-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
28-Oct-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015!! Thanks God!
Hello! I'm a Filipino working in Saudi Arabia and I'm landing in Canada in August.
My flight will be from Dubai going to Alberta.
My question is, do I need some additional paperwork specific from the Philippines to show them since my point of origin is not from the Philippines?
I only have the PPR certificate and Canadian PR visa.
Thanks!!!

getronnyhere

Mar 6, 2015
arkscan said:
You can raise a CSE and ask for an extension for a few days (give reason for requesting, of course)...I know of one person who did and got a positive reply...Keep in mind though in case NDVO diesn't respond on time, make plans to return and submit within deadline...
Thank you very much.

I had another couple of queries.

Since I had received the email on 8/6, I understand that I have until 8/7 to submit the passport.

My query is how long does does it usually take to get a response once the CSE is raised?

Secondly, when is the latest I can submit the passport at the VFS office just in case there is no response received on time so that I can rebook the ticket?(basically just want to check if it's good enough if I submit the passport at VFS on 8/7 latest)

Regards,

Gics

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2014
Nomination.....
19 nov 2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
SLU 26 august 2015
guys any one from MAY JUNE O JULY applicant left with no MR??????

im 25 july app

PER 19 nov''

no news by LVO

delaneyluke

Sep 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August '14
AOR Received.
December '14
Med's Request
January '15
Med's Done....
February '15
rahulrokx01 said:
CAN ANYBODY PLZ TELL WHAT IS TLU AND FLU ?
Third Line Update
Second Line Update
First Line Update

Refers to the online website ECAS where you can check your application status

malikkhayyam

Sep 9, 2013
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Provided with app
LANDED..........
20-08-2015
Dear Guys

I am a past resident of KSA. Visa officer asked me to submit Saudi Arabia PCC and deadline is going to over soon. I am trying to get it since many months but all efforts are zero. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Can anybody give me contact of any agent, lawyer or any other person who can help me in this matter either in KSA or Pakistan.

Thanks

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
Rohitl. said:
Guys,

I have a question. In my previous company I was selected to go to US for transition purpose in 2011 but got rejected ( reason unknown ). My company re-applied for the same within 15days but unfortunately the result was same. My passport was not stamped with rejection.

And when I applied for canada, I mentioned in the forms that I got rejected for a US visa.

Could this reason get a further delay in my application to get a PPR or DM ?? Please advise.. My timelines are below for reference. Thank you !

TLU 02-06-2015

No this is not a reason in delay for DM/PPR

JS DHILLON

May 20, 2015
Hi Friends

Thank you so much for your support this far.

Our VO is Warsaw. We received my spouse's medical email with the below address written in it and we sent the PCC and RPRF receipt on the given address through courier.

Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-482 Warsaw, Poland

Recently, we have received medical email for me and the below address is written in this email.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-481 Warsaw
Poland

Could you please advise which address out of the above two addresses we should use to courier the PCC and RPRF receipt for me?

Loads of thanks in advance

shb

May 10, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Request (18-02-15)
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
24-06-2015 --> SLU 26-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-06-2015 --> Uploaded 30-06-2015 --> TLU 04-07-2015
Passport Req..
Request --> 14-07-15 PP submitted --> 03-08-15
VISA ISSUED...
Received pp with Maple Leaf :)
LANDED..........
Soon...
Hello Guys,

Alhamdolillah, by the grace of GOD, I have received MR request and RPRF payment request today. 24th June, 2015 (VO: RIH) :)
No request for passport Bio pages etc (Is it normal)?

Can anyone guide me what tests are conducted in the Medicals?
Would appreciate if anyone from Oman-Muscat who has already undergone medicals, can pls share their experience. (You can PM me)

Regards
SHB

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO app transferred to Colombo VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
transferred to Columbo office 3 March 2015
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
Rohitl. said:
Guys,

TLU 02-06-2015

Don't worry about this one little bit...... you'l definitely get your PPR you wait time too seems standard....Just relax, do good deeds and pray for yourself and me... ;) All the very best..

drs1981

Jun 24, 2015
Hello drs1981

Canada Immigration Forum > Immigration Topics > Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration > Topic: my application fsw2014 as genral physician not accepted can i apply for EE

Pages: [1] Go Down

« previous next »

REPLY | NOTIFY | SEND THIS TOPIC | PRINT AuthorTopic: my application fsw2014 as genral physician not accepted can i apply now for express entry

Plz anyone can help me as i applied for dec fsw2014 as general physician from saudia but my application not accepted and documents sent back which not deliverd to me in jan2015 but Still my documents in canada.as call centre told me.can anyone tell me that still i can now apply as fsw2015 express entry while my documents in canada. Plz help me in this senerio yesterday i get their reply regarding my documents

Please be advised that your application was initially returned with all attachments onJanuary , 2015. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Your application was returned to our office as undeliverable and an email was sent requesting an updated address to where your application could be resent.

Your application remains at CIO-Sydney pending an updated address.

Please provide your current mailing address so your application can be returned to you.

Thank you,

Plz help me in this senerio

«