+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Dev_06 said:
Dear stallion123,

Its not something that I hide knowingly. I know the importance of facts as I have gone through visa processing multiple times. Its the ignorance from my side due to which I skipped while filing the application.

Thanks for the suggestions.

It is odd if you didn't notice or learn from this forum that number of other people had made this error and also corrected them after receiving PER.

Stallion123's and my message were primarily for those who deliberately did NOT send out a new Schedule A Form to VO even after knowing that they have made a mistake, and they had a chance to correct it just because there was a bit of risk involved.

canigetper

Feb 3, 2015
hi friends,

need some info... MY VO is warsaw.. our staus is Medicals received... Our docs reached them on june 1st... when can we expect DM?
And would our file be transferred to NDVO for PPR i do not have an idea at all as to what happens after medicals received? what is the procedure? very anxious and nervous checking ECAS very often.... so checking status as per warsaw VO timings... please throw some light guys....

swapan1189

Aug 5, 2014
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with inital application
File Transfer...
16-04-2015 (second line)
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 and 3rd line updated on 02/06/2015
**Posting again**

Hi Everybody,

I have got my third line update. I hope I would get the visa in next 2-3 months.

Could you guys please let me know what are different ways to prepare for getting job once you land. I want to start early. I also read somewhere on this blog that Canada government provides some sort of induction or training in India to people who have already received medical. Anybody knows what is it?

Can you guys please enlighten me here and also suggest us things which we can do to advance which would make a little easy when we land. Thanks

Regards,
Swapan

Specter2014

Sep 8, 2014
Hey Guys,

Need some help/advise

I am planning to go to Canada in September 2015 for landing purpose but will finally go only in Feb/March. Jan 15 is the date they have given me for landing.

1) Do I have to be physically present to collect my PR card or an address of my relative there should be enough?

2) Will it cause any other issue?

Please reply

Thanks

Dev_06

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dear Jaxon911,

Appreciate your help.

You are not suppose to use these type of words for any body. How you can say that I have concealed the information when I know the importance of each and every information on the form. No body will like to put himself/herself into tough situations after putting so much effort and patience.

This is not the first time for me that I initiated any visa. As I stated earlier its the responsibility of individual to make a cross check while filing any petition. In my case its a BIG miss from my side.

As far as learning is considered, I have learned a lot from the forum but unfortunately I joined the forum far later after sending the application to CIC which was filled by me and consultant.

In the last I would say, dont come to any decision based on perceptions, live in a real scenarios, thats why a word has been created "OVERLOOK" and you call it as IGNORANCE/NEGLIGENCE as well (If you want).

Jaxon911 said:
Here's +1 back to you.

You're right, I know couple of idiots on this forum who sent me numerous messages about this visa error they made and then in the end they "decided" that it wasn't required. I was quiet upset and I simply blocked them because they kept bugging my inbox with useless messages.

I told them that even if they got away this time, they would get caught in future, i.e. when they apply for citizenship / passport, a thorough check will be performed.

Anyway, one interesting piece I noticed in the OP is that duration of ban mentioned is 5 years, not 2. It seems length of ban has been increased to 5 years! In any case govt of Canada or most other countries would refuse visa to those who're caught lying in their app!

imm2canada

Star Member
Aug 3, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Med's Request
01-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2015, Passport received : 22-08-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2016
Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

A change in your family status may affect the processing requirements for your application or the category in which your application is processed. It may also affect the total processing time for your application. If you get married or divorced, give birth to or adopt a child, or if a member of your immediate family passes away while your application for permanent residence is in process, you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of your change of family composition.

If you do not request to include your spouse on your application, you WILL NOT be able to sponsor them to Canada in the future. The newly added family member must meet the requirements and undergo medical and background examinations EVEN IF they are not accompanying the principal applicant to Canada.

If you applied under the Economic Class, you must also take into account that the amount of money that you need to have to support your family is determined by the size of your family and the cost of living in Canada. Therefore, as your family size has increased, you must increase the amount of settlement funds required to immigrate to Canada. For more information go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

To advise us of a change to your family composition, please send us a signed letter (the letter may be scanned and sent as an email attachment) providing us with all required changes to your file. The following information must be included in the letter if we are to make the changes:

- full name,
- date of birth,
- file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code, and
- mailing address

As we require your signature on this information, please note that your current family composition has not been amended in our records.

How to add your spouse to your application:

If your spouse is NOT a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, he or she must be examined in the context of your application, whether or not he or she will accompany you to Canada. He or she will have to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon reception of the documents listed below.

In order to add your spouse to your application, we require the following documents:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your spouse to be added to your application
- updated IMM0008 Generic Application Form and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself to include your spouse
- A completed Schedule A Background Declaration form, and an IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form completed and signed by your spouse
- processing fee for your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)
- notarized copy of the birth certificate of your spouse
- copies of experience and educational documents for your spouse
- copy of your spouse’s valid passport (s) both valid and expired.
- four recent passport-size photographs of your spouse according to the specifications
- a copy of your marriage certificate and marriage registration
- a few marriage photographs depicting pre and post wedding and also of the ceremony itself.
- police clearance certificates for any country in which your spouse has resided in for 6 months or more since turning 18 (see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp for more information)
- the Right of Permanent Residence Fee will need to be paid before a visa can be issued to your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)
- if you applied as a Skilled Worker - updated proof of funds for number of family members to now include added spouse
- a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your spouse ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required.

The required forms can be downloaded at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Passport-sized photographs must meet these specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp.

Information about the fees that must be paid can be found here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Your spouse will need to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form and instructions after receiving the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

We trust that this information will assist you in adding your spouse to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

You may find information about our processing times at this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx. Please note that, if your file is being treated within the time frames listed on the website, we will be unable to respond further to your query.

You may also check the basic status of your file on-line by using the “Client Application Status” function in the “On-line services” section of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at http://www.cic.gc.ca.

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Nrsing3152 said:
please copy paste the email from the CIC......
then only we can conclude what they really want...
PCC must be in original
Balance certificate should be sent as a xerox copy....

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Dev_06 said:
Dear Jaxon911,

Appreciate your help.

You are not suppose to use these type of words for any body. How you can say that I have concealed the information when I know the importance of each and every information on the form. No body will like to put himself/herself into tough situations after putting so much effort and patience.

This is not the first time for me that I initiated any visa. As I stated earlier its the responsibility of individual to make a cross check while filing any petition. In my case its a BIG miss from my side.

As far as learning is considered, I have learned a lot from the forum but unfortunately I joined the forum far later after sending the application to CIC which was filled by me and consultant.

In the last I would say, dont come to any decision based on perceptions, live in a real scenarios, thats why a word has been created "OVERLOOK" and you call it as IGNORANCE/NEGLIGENCE as well (If you want).
I didn't use those words for you specifically. In fact in my next post I clarified that it's odd if you didn't notice this error all the time. I also made clear that message was for those who deliberately concealed information.

In case you're not aware, I also made exact same error but I was lucky enough to notice people discussing about this error and then decided to send out a new form to VO along with a letter explaining the error.

In all cases I've seen, VO accepted the new form. However, IMO it's bit too late for you to try that.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
RKW said:
PPR PPR PPR

Its a PPR for me guys, apologies as i couldn't update you on the same day (was travelling).

SS Updated and my timelines on the left

Passport Submitted - 10th June, 2015

My sincere thanks to all you lovely people there, for your support/guidance and giving me courage to sail through this waiting time.

Few names that i would like to mention (apologies as I couldn't recall all) "Vind,GSW,Canol,SK1984indian,PalakPatel,Inamul70,ManishBaissoya,Goku,Arkscan, Ashif_eee,Annie_Twinkle,jacks1286,Diplo,Avinir"

Once again I apologies as I couldn't recall each and every name.

Cheers !!!

God bless us all !!!
:-*

vks

Oct 6, 2014
Jaxon911 said:

No you shouldn't write anything related to your application on the envelope.

Below is the cover letter I used:

NAME
ADDRESS
Phone: ####
Email: EMAIL
DATE

OFFICER CODE
Immigration Section
High Commission of Canada
Trafalgar Square,
London -SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

RE: Canada FSWP Application / E0### (XYZ)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am XXXX (Date of birth: #####), an applicant for Canada's Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) 2014. My application's ID is E#### (UCI: ##### and Payment Receipt ######). This letter is supplied along with the documents listed below which were requested by your office.

Following your email dated XX/Jun/2015, documents below are enclosed herewith:

- Original Police Clearance Certificates from Indian High Commission and Association of Police Officers in the UK, for myself and my wife
- Copies of passport bio pages along with updated information chart
o Copy of my passport
o Copy of my wife's passport
- Copies of Medical Exam fee payment receipt
- Copy of payment of Right to Permanent Residence fee receipt with my UCI and other details on the form

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case of any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Name
Guys please let me know why dont we write anything related to our application on envelope.

If it is the case they only come to know to whom the file belongs after opening the envelope only.
Is it a bad parctice to write UCI number also on the envelope...

Please rectify if I am wrong

Thanks and Kind Regards,
VKS

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
Guys!!

I want to change my email id for some personal reason. But now i am waiting for PPR.
Is it possible if i raise CSE or send an Email to CHC to change email id immediately?
Will they change immediately or it will take time?

Dev_06

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Thanks Jaxon911 for making the things clear. I will try to make my part clear to CVO.

Jaxon911 said:
I didn't use those words for you specifically. In fact in my next post I clarified that it's odd if you didn't notice this error all the time. I also made clear that message was for those who deliberately concealed information.

In case you're not aware, I also made exact same error but I was lucky enough to notice people discussing about this error and then decided to send out a new form to VO along with a letter explaining the error.

In all cases I've seen, VO accepted the new form. However, IMO it's bit too late for you to try that.

Donnie.Darko

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
09-03-2015
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Hi..

Anyone travelling from Hyderabad in August? Looking for company.. yet to book tickets.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
ramgarhia said:
Guys!!

I want to change my email id for some personal reason. But now i am waiting for PPR.
Is it possible if i raise CSE or send an Email to CHC to change email id immediately?
Will they change immediately or it will take time?
Since it is a urgent request. Send a email to CHC to have your email address changed along with the reason.

Good Luck

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Dev_06 said:
Thanks Jaxon911 for making the things clear. I will try to make my part clear to CVO.
Hey Buddy,

Try and prepare a cover letter explaining in detail.

Good Luck.

Sk