+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
kanou said:
Hi,

I have applied for PR as a Civil Engineer. I Applied from India. Visa Office changed to Warsaw.
Came to know about this group today only. Such an amazing group, honestly. Learned a lot from here.

My timeline is given below:

Application received: 25th Sep 2015.
Processing Started: 21 April 2015.
Medical Request: 9th May 2015.
Medicals done: 19th May 2015
Third Line updated on 28th May 2015.

I needed to send PCC from 3 countries. India, Oman and UK. I obtained them easily from UK and India. I applied for a PCC from Oman on 13th May'15. Still have not obtained it. Anyone here knows how long it will take to get it. How many days for them to process my request? I am in India right now. Any insights about this would be greatly appreciated.
How did u apply for Oman PCC?

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
submited with App s6w7r7l7.5
File Transfer...
processing start 20-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
19-Mar-2015, third line 27-Mar-15
Interview........
waived..hopefully..pray to God
Passport Req..
13-May-2015--sent 14-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-May-2015--PP back 23-May-2015--expiry 23-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
-
stayblessed said:
How did u apply for Oman PCC?
https://www.rop.gov.om/english/howdoi.asp

inamul70

Jul 20, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 30-01-2015
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015 -- 3rd line updated on 17-02-2015 -- RPRF encashes on 20-02-2015
Interview........
waived -- DM : 20-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015 submitted : 01-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
Attention 2281 noc applicants.. If you want to join whatsup group of 45 numbers of 2281s applicants plz send me your phone number in Personal Message.

for FB secret group (2281 noc) plz send me friend request at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009648247871

Thanks

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
auto_art said:
https://www.rop.gov.om/english/howdoi.asp
@auto_art I know the link...I asked tht person coz there are different ways to obtain PCC in Oman and i thought to suggest him a better way...anyways thnx for your post.

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
-
stayblessed said:
@ auto_art I know the link...I asked tht person coz there are different ways to obtain PCC in Oman and i thought to suggest him a better way...anyways thnx for your post.
actually my friend followed similar procedure what they gav on above link and got the PCC within a month. so i shared

kanou

Jun 10, 2015
auto_art said:
actually my friend followed similar procedure what they gav on above link and got the PCC within a month. so i shared
Thanks for the quick reply.

I too followed the same procedure as given in the link. Send all the required docs from India via speedpost.
Had, to ask for an extention to the VO as they wanted me to submit all the PCC's within one month.

Thanks for the info. Cheers :)

iqjotgirgla

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
AOR Received.
PER-05-12-2014
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
21-03-2015
Interview........
waived off hopefully
Passport Req..
11-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2015
LANDED..........
:-)
hI GUYS!! Where from you are getting the travel insurance done?? Have you done any research regrding insurance coverage for immigrant visas? Which companies are better for travellers cheque and world travel card?? any inputs??

Dev_06

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dear All,

Recently I have received below communication from Colombo visa office. Although I have mentioned my previous visits to other countries clearly but some I overlooked the clause for visa refusal.

VO has given me 30 days to provide the justification for same, Can someone please help me how to proceed?

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2001 states that a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Paragraph 40(2)(a) specifies that the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1).

In September 2014 you and your spouse completed Schedule A applications declaring that you have never been refused a visa to Canada or any other country. You declared these applications to be truthful, complete and correct. However we have information that you, your spouse and your son were refused Non Immigrant Visas.

I will allow you 30 days to address this concern. At the end of this time period I will make a decision on your application with or without a response.

Thanks in advance.

auto_art

Aug 8, 2013
test
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
27-Aug-14
AOR Received.
neverrr-
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
-
Dev_06 said:
Dear All,

Recently I have received below communication from Colombo visa office. Although I have mentioned my previous visits to other countries clearly but some I overlooked the clause for visa refusal.

VO has given me 30 days to provide the justification for same, Can someone please help me how to proceed?

Subsection 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2001 states that a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act. Paragraph 40(2)(a) specifies that the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1).

In September 2014 you and your spouse completed Schedule A applications declaring that you have never been refused a visa to Canada or any other country. You declared these applications to be truthful, complete and correct. However we have information that you, your spouse and your son were refused Non Immigrant Visas.

I will allow you 30 days to address this concern. At the end of this time period I will make a decision on your application with or without a response.

Thanks in advance.
same was the case me though i updated them before receiving this show cause notice. i updated them after i got PER.

here is what i sent n got visa. (dude convince that it was by mistake as u were denied cuz of generic reasons(not medical criminal) n u have filled uci too in form there was no intention to hide as vo can search all records from uci)...

Subject: Updating of Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

Aashif_eee, Date of Birth: January 01, 1928

UCI: 8000000, Application No. E00012

Dear Sir,

During submission of my FSW application in May 2013, I made one mistake on Question No. 6d

on page 1 of 4 of Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]. This question indicates

about refusal of any type of visa application around the world. I should have been checked as

“YES” instead of “NO” for this answer as I applied for study permit at the University of

Saskatchewan of Canada on August 2011 which was refused due to some reasons as mentioned

in the attached refusal letter issued on August 12, 2011.

I am sincerely making my apology for this mistake as I assumed the refusal of study permit do

not fall under those lists of visas. This was totally unintentional and not to hide or conceal

anything from my side.

I just discovered this error a few days back and decided to send an updated Form of “Schedule

A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]” in favor of you.

I am begging your kind consideration in this regard and thus keep updated my file with newly

submitted information.

Sincerely yours,

rssr.canada

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
processing started 6th Feb SLU
Med's Request
05th oct 2015
Med's Done....
07th oct 2015
Interview........
God's Grace not required
Passport Req..
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting...
Dev_06 said:
Dear All,

Thanks in advance.
Hi Dear,
Please share your timeline and what stage of process are you at rightnow, also kindly advise what country visa were you refused which you didnt mention.

Regds,
RS

Dev_06

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Hello,

I am Sep'2014 Applicant. I am done with MR. I had rejection for US visa.

rssr.canada said:
Hi Dear,
Please share your timeline and what stage of process are you at rightnow, also kindly advise what country visa were you refused which you didnt mention.

Regds,
RS

Staind

Sep 21, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
05/06/2015 (TLU)
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015 PPR: 21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to submit PP
LANDED..........
Oct/Nov
Dev_06 said:
Hello,

I am Sep'2014 Applicant. I am done with MR. I had rejection for US visa.
Really tricky situation, wondering if it was an oversight or intentionally with-held so as to avoid any adverse impact. In any case, if I were you, I would immediately a consult an immigration lawyer to explore my options. Simultaneously, I would write to the visa officer claiming it to be a genuine oversight and unintentional and ask for reconsideration.

canadavisa1986

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2016
AOR Received.
Aor1: 31st may 2016
File Transfer...
AOR2/ File transferred to NDVO: July 18th 2016
Med's Done....
upfront in Jan 2016
Interview........
BG check in progress: 10th dec 2016/ DM on 15th Dec 2016
Received PP back with Visa and COPR..

I would like to take a moment and thank each and every member of this forum because if not direct, indirectly I learned a lot of things from each n every member here..

Planning to land in Toronto somewhere in mid July.

1 query: Are B4 n B4a forms same??

Staind

Sep 21, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Interview........
05/06/2015 (TLU)
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015 PPR: 21-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to submit PP
LANDED..........
Oct/Nov
Staind said:
Really tricky situation, wondering if it was an oversight or intentionally with-held so as to avoid any adverse impact. In any case, if I were you, I would immediately a consult an immigration lawyer to explore my options. Simultaneously, I would write to the visa officer claiming it to be a genuine oversight and unintentional and ask for reconsideration.
Just checked on google...even the courts have affirmed the rejection decisions in cases of misrepresentation with specific reference to Visa refusal. It is still best to have a legal opinion.

Dev_06

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dear auto_art,

Thanks for prompt response. You rectified your mistake at the very beginning.

I know that it was ignorance from my side. But I dont know how to convince them that I made this mistake unknowingly.

Can you please help me on this?

auto_art said:
same was the case me though i updated them before receiving this show cause notice. i updated them after i got PER.

here is what i sent n got visa. (dude convince that it was by mistake as u were denied cuz of generic reasons(not medical criminal) n u have filled uci too in form there was no intention to hide as vo can search all records from uci)...

Subject: Updating of Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

Aashif_eee, Date of Birth: January 01, 1928

UCI: 8000000, Application No. E00012

Dear Sir,

During submission of my FSW application in May 2013, I made one mistake on Question No. 6d

on page 1 of 4 of Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]. This question indicates

about refusal of any type of visa application around the world. I should have been checked as

“YES” instead of “NO” for this answer as I applied for study permit at the University of

Saskatchewan of Canada on August 2011 which was refused due to some reasons as mentioned

in the attached refusal letter issued on August 12, 2011.

I am sincerely making my apology for this mistake as I assumed the refusal of study permit do

not fall under those lists of visas. This was totally unintentional and not to hide or conceal

anything from my side.

I just discovered this error a few days back and decided to send an updated Form of “Schedule

A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]” in favor of you.

I am begging your kind consideration in this regard and thus keep updated my file with newly

submitted information.

Sincerely yours,