+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

machsaik

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015
Interview........
Hope waived
Passport Req..
12-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP Sent 18-06-2015, VISA ISSUED: 26-06-2015
LANDED..........
sreeji krupa....planning Mid Sept or Mid Oct
askyaram said:
Dear brother.. donot worry and dont get frustrated.. anyways you are done with ur meds and VO asked for additional docs.. so give them some time.. and you'r good news will be on its way.. be cool.

btw what are the docs VO asked u, if u share those then may be we may assume the tentative time of ur next step in processing...

do not worry...everything will go good for you.. :) :) :) :) :)
It is Background declaration form of spouse wherein a particular question answer should be written as Not employed/studying instead of NA. Sent on 14th May and still no updates.....

guptaa

Dec 2, 2014
India
Abnormaldehyde said:
*** Landed Canada Safely ***

By the grace of almighty, reached Canada 6th of June by Turkish air. Currently at windsor,my elder sisters house.

Want to share few of my landing experience here...

Turkish air took about 21 hrs from Dhaka to Toronto which was pretty fine considering the travelling time with only about 2 hrs transit at Istanbul. But it made me pretty tired as seats were very congested (obviously it was economy class). So, it was hard to relax and had a hard time to spent without any intermission and with ugly foods :-[

However, Bangladeshi immigration police was pretty kind to me ( may b they saw my tears as i was leaving my mom behind). They just asked "what's your profession?" and "Please look at this web cam, need to take a photo.". Then i was amazed hearing "Thank you Sir." ya, they called me 'Sir' and i didn't expect so polite behavior from them. Really felt pleased.

In istanbul, there was a security check with no hassle.

After reaching Toronto, had to fill up a form stating my name , how many money(if more than 10000 CAD) do i have etc. Form was checked by an official and then i was sent to immigration officer. Immigration officer took my COPR, checked the passport and asked where im gonna stay ( PR card will be sent there after about 7 weeks, he said). Then he returned the client copy of my COPR and wished me luck.

After taking my luggage , have to cross another interrogation counter. Many had to open their bags in front of those counter to show the officials. But i was not asked to do so. the officer just asked how many money do i have and let me go. Thats all..

So the whole process was pretty smooth.

Everybody please pray for me as now comes the time to battle on the field.

NB: It would be helpful if anyone update my landing date in the spreed sheet.
Congrats Abnormaldehyde!!!
Wish you luck for getting a desired job!!!

askyaram

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-14
AOR Received.
PER Received on 15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 24-03-2015
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015/ 3rd line Update on 29-04-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2015
HPAD said:
Hi friends

My agent sent my passports to the Delhi embassy & they got delivered on 29th may at 10:13 AM.
It was through blue dart
It's been the 13th day now that I have not received my stamped passports yet.
Can anyone tell how much time does it take as people who have sent through VFS has received within 5-6 days

Plz suggest

RGDS
Hpad
dear brother, congrats on ur PPR, but for your kind information.. there is no such surety that PP's submitted from VFS will be rcvd with in 5-6 days.. s what u've said is true but in the beginning.. now if u observe the SS.. u'll know that the difference between PP submission and PP/VISA rcvd to be around 8-29 days.. so be happy and start preparing for the next..bright days to come.. all the best brother +1 to you :) :) :) :) :)

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
parminderk said:
Hello Friends

I have paid RPRF fees online and got the printed receipt. My sister paid for me, so her name is showing on the receipt.

I understand that I have to fill all the asked details (My DOB, Client ID or UCI, Address, Telephone etc) for me on the receipt. All the spaces are empty apart from the name.

Could you please let me know where should I write my name on the receipt or I don't need to write my name?

Thanks & Best Regards
Its not mandatory Parminder, just make sure you write UCI, DOB, Address and Contact no.

agx

Aug 1, 2014
I landed in Toronto on 24th May 2015.. I carried a few Travellers Cheques, some cash and my INDIAN bank statements to as Pof.. One of my friends asked at the CIIP Session regarding Pof & they confirmed that INDIAN Bank statements are good enough.

Also I want to highlight that the VISA officers there DO Not ask about PoF unless they doubt you. So be calm and just go out there and enjoy your life. If u r moving there permanently immediately, then you can always open a Scotia Bank account otherwise for short landing this will work for sure..

Wish u a happy Landing!

askyaram said:
Dear Priya..,
You can take money into Canada in different forms. When you arrive, you must tell a border official if you are carrying more than C$10,000.

If you carry more than C$10,000 (or the equivalent in another currency) into Canada, you must declare the amount when you arrive at ur destination. You must fill out form Cross-Border Currency or Monetary Instruments Report.

If you do not declare it, you may need to pay a fine or face other penalties.
You will not be taxed on the money you take with you for landing or while landing.

You can take money into Canada in the form of the following,

1. Cash
2. Securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills)
3. Negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bank drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques, money orders)
4. Transfer of funds between your bank and a Canadian bank

I hope this information is sufficient for you.

be happy and all the best. +1 to you :) :) :) :) :)

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
Giftsmas said:
Thank you so much arkscan and from the bottom of my heart I WISH YOU A SPEEDY PROCESS! and all the best! do not worry you are a good person and you will get the DM & PPR soon.
Umm thank u :-\..I have already got DM, PPR and Visa.... ;)..Or did u mean someone else... ;D

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
agx said:
I landed in Toronto on 24th May 2015.. I carried a few Travellers Cheques, some cash and my INDIAN bank statements to as Pof.. One of my friends asked at the CIIP Session regarding Pof & they confirmed that INDIAN Bank statements are good enough.

Also I want to highlight that the VISA officers there DO Not ask about PoF unless they doubt you. So be calm and just go out there and enjoy your life. If u r moving there permanently immediately, then you can always open a Scotia Bank account otherwise for short landing this will work for sure..

Wish u a happy Landing!
Good to know!!!..Tell me something, did u declare ur carrying over 10k CAD while landing??..Bcos as i understand, this should only be declared if a person is carrying CAD in cash/ monetary instruments like Draft/ TC/etc...For Bank statements (Indian/ Canadian), u don't need to declare..correct?

guptaa

Dec 2, 2014
India
princejosethomas said:
Dear friends,

Any body have any idea about in which province is easy to get driving licence after we land as a PR.
ie.. which provice has easy procedures and which one has less waiting period to get a full driving licence. Please suggest one
Dear princejosethomas,

Unlike in India where DL from one state is valid all over India, in Canada you cannot drive with your DL from different province. You will have to get valid license for the province.

HPAD

Mar 17, 2015
askyaram said:
dear brother, congrats on ur PPR, but for your kind information.. there is no such surety that PP's submitted from VFS will be rcvd with in 5-6 days.. s what u've said is true but in the beginning.. now if u observe the SS.. u'll know that the difference between PP submission and PP/VISA rcvd to be around 8-29 days.. so be happy and start preparing for the next..bright days to come.. all the best brother +1 to you :) :) :) :) :)
Thanks a lot for your wishes & sugesstion askyaram

Cheers !!!

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
canadianjatt said:
Hi friends ,

Can any1 please help, I got mail with following subject requesting for PCC.

Date: Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 2:41 PM
Subject: E0002*****, AIDELOJIE, KENNETH EHIABHI (DRD)

But My file number is different from one mentioned in subject and if its applicant name in subject then its different too.............

Shall I raise CSE or shall I send required PCC docs............
No don't send ur PCCs....reply to that email + raise CSE with 'Urgent' tag stating that they probably made a mistake, highlighting the error and requesting them to clarify further....

agx

Aug 1, 2014
I did not Carry funds above 10k CAD.. carried only 3k.. Trust me the officers are very helpful friendly and do not ask anything.. (even i was surprised)

Things u need to carry are only Passports & CoPR and PoF (even Indian BAnk statements, certified by bank though, will do 100% sure-- coz this is what u used while applying and my friend confirmed it in a CIIP session)

Cheers!

arkscan said:
Good to know!!!..Tell me something, did u declare ur carrying over 10k CAD while landing??..Bcos as i understand, this should only be declared if a person is carrying CAD in cash/ monetary instruments like Draft/ TC/etc...For Bank statements (Indian/ Canadian), u don't need to declare..correct?

bkmadhu

Jan 18, 2015
Hello everybody,

App. Received date - 21st Oct,2014
CC charged - 29th Dec,2014
PER email - 22nd Jan,2015
NOC - 0112

I have not received any communication post the PER email. I am very worried. Can anyone please tell me what would be next notification and timeline for the same.

Request you to please help.

Thanks
Bkmadhu

guptaa

Dec 2, 2014
India
ankush0687 said:
Guys, I am soooo delighted to inform you that I also got PPR yesterday and I submiited my passport to VFS Pune today.

How long is it taking for the Passports to come back as per the current trend.

Cheerrs
Ankush
Congrats dear!!!
Today, while talking my phone was switched off, sorry for that.
Let us get into call once you are free.