+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
sk1984indian said:
Congratulations reshmiarun, dharmesh_008, HereICome, deep1985, Giftsmas, Raj31, Singh_11, reet17, abhishek1985, Shreenath2014, AnkurB, pratiknruparel, martina_p, pikuworld, insurance manager, nick nick, earth2809, asb30, haricanada, deepee86, Nadesan :) :) :)
Many thanks sk1984indian and congratulations for you as well on visa issuance on May 19th

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Chirasha said:
Hi everyone,

This is meant for those planning to lend soon. Below is a brief description of my landing experience.

Landed in Toronto yesterday at 7pm. The whole process went smoothly and regarding proof of funds nothing was asked. The officer only asked how much cash we had and we told him. If he had asked us about PoF we were going to show our bank statements. Also we had a list of goods thats we were bringing in but the officer was only interested in the list of things to follow. Since we didn't have things to follow the officer waived us through. We also applied for SIN at the airport. This took about 20mins to do for both me and my wife.
Congratulations on your smooth landing and I wish you best luck on your life in Toronto.

Nadesan

Dec 25, 2014
sk1984indian said:
Congratulations reshmiarun, dharmesh_008, HereICome, deep1985, Giftsmas, Raj31, Singh_11, reet17, abhishek1985, Shreenath2014, AnkurB, pratiknruparel, martina_p, pikuworld, insurance manager, nick nick, earth2809, asb30, haricanada, deepee86, Nadesan :) :) :)

Thanks,,, ;D

canigetper

Feb 3, 2015
hi members,

App recd :sep25th
DD encashed: Dec18th
UCI No: feb10th
PER recd: Feb16th
2nd line update: April 18th
RPRF&PCC request:May 9th 2015
Medical Request: May 10th 2015
Medicals done : May 12th 2015
Medicals have been Received : updated May 21st 2015

Can anyone please tell me what is the timeline for DM and PPR. It is mentioned that DM is given in writing so do we receive an email or a letter couriered?
THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT....
Thanks for all your updates too... Smiley
All the Best to all of you!!!

Jul 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
(PER) 19-DEC-2014
AOR Received.
Processing Started 19-MAR-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-APR-2015
Med's Done....
25-APR-2015 , Third Line Update : 5-MAY-2015, DM - 30-May-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
1-JUN-2015 . Passport Submitted : 2-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Folks, I got DM today... Worried since i have not got PPR at the same time.....I think NDVO sends PPR and updates DM on the same day ...Please guide

My time lines on left

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ryukjan

Not really but its better that u at least take PoF (required for ur family size) in the form of Cash and DD. Note that usually immigration officer don't ask for it but they can, so better not take risk. If for some reason, u don't want to convert the amount to CAD, u can get the DD made in local currency (in lieu of bank statement as usually stmnt from Asian banks is not acceptable).

ryukjan said:
is there any compulsory amount of fund to bring in canada?

ryukjan

May 30, 2015
can we deposit cash in bank we brought to canada immediately after we land in canada? does jwellary we bring to canada also count as fund?

mamuthebug

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept'14
Nomination.....
8th Jan'15
AOR Received.
3rd Feb'15
File Transfer...
8th April'15
Med's Request
6th May'15
Med's Done....
16th May'15
Interview........
TLU on 2nd June'15
maulikshah1425 said:
dear fellow forumites, I need suggestion from you.
Background
Timeline
Noc 2132
Ndvo
App 25 july
Per nov 17
Applied for gcms notes on 13th march
Processing started 25th march
Medical request on 17th apr
Gcms notes received on 21st apr
medical done on 28apr
Medical and pcc submitted on 28th apr
Courier Reached on 30th
Hospital uploaded my results on 1st may
Spouse on 5th may
Medical done from Ahmedabad apollo hospital
Till date no third line update.
Query
Should I wait? It's over a month since medical done
Should I raise cse? Raising cse has any effect on processing time?
Should I order gcms notes again?
Can I call cic/ndvo for status? If yes pls provide me number.
I have a colleague same noc same medical done date same he also awaiting third line update
Thanks in advance !
Hi Maulik,
I will strongly urge you to follow up with the immigration health check at Apollo, Ahmedabad ( Direct Line: 66701815)
Give them your IME Nos (yours and family's) and enquire whether the med results are uploaded to CIC.
I am a victim of their lethargy. But i got to the bottom of things, and ensured that they find my reports and upload...even though i lost two precious weeks...
They said that there are so many applicants who are reporting with results not reflecting with CIC...which means that there is a serious flaw in their system. Guyz, for those morons, you are just one boring patient in a looooooooong list of patients....but for us its our precious career and life in a developed country. Pls check up with them and ensure that your file is duly uploaded. Also, check with your panel physician to double check whether what the help desk told you is right.
All the BEST.

(I did my meds on 16th May...still awaiting 3rd line !)

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
canigetper said:
hi members,

App recd :sep25th
DD encashed: Dec18th
UCI No: feb10th
PER recd: Feb16th
2nd line update: April 18th
RPRF&PCC request:May 9th 2015
Medical Request: May 10th 2015
Medicals done : May 12th 2015
Medicals have been Received : updated May 21st 2015

Can anyone please tell me what is the timeline for DM and PPR. It is mentioned that DM is given in writing so do we receive an email or a letter couriered?
THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT....
Thanks for all your updates too... Smiley
All the Best to all of you!!!
DM on ECAS and PPR by email

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hey guys, i have a question and i would appreciate your thoughts on this.
in the email when i got MR, they stated that they want updated PCs and POF. i've taken new ones from authorized institutions and translated it, scanned it, but when i sent it to the email address i was provided by them, the email bounced back stating that their server rejects emails. i've been trying to send that email everyday from may 25th, with no luck. on that day, i also emailed them on their main email for general inquiries stating my problem, but have not receive a response yet. i tried calling them, but they are not using the phone, due to limited resources (that is what the automated message says). we did medicals, and today i got SECOND line on my ecas "medicals have been received".
my questions are:
- is it possible get "medical received" on ecas, if some documents are pending?
- should i think now that they decided they do not need an updated documents from me (since all three were within their validity period)?
- do you think there is something else i could/should do about this whole thing? my visa office is vienna
thanks!

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
strangersr said:
hey guys, i have a question and i would appreciate your thoughts on this.
in the email when i got MR, they stated that they want updated PCs and POF. i've taken new ones from authorized institutions and translated it, scanned it, but when i sent it to the email address i was provided by them, the email bounced back stating that their server rejects emails. i've been trying to send that email everyday from may 25th, with no luck. on that day, i also emailed them on their main email for general inquiries stating my problem, but have not receive a response yet. i tried calling them, but they are not using the phone, due to limited resources (that is what the automated message says). we did medicals, and today i got SECOND line on my ecas "medicals have been received".
my questions are:
- is it possible get "medical received" on ecas, if some documents are pending?
- should i think now that they decided they do not need an updated documents from me (since all three were within their validity period)?
- do you think there is something else i could/should do about this whole thing? my visa office is vienna
thanks!
a. Medicals received line on Ecas is only related to Medicals, not receipt of PCCs, or RPRF, or anything else...That line does not indicate whether they received ur documents or not....(If u did Meds in E-medical center, they check the reports uploaded by the Hospital to CIC and if all-ok, they update the line without waiting for ur Meds receipts)

b. There is no way to track receipt of docs like PCC, RPRF, etc through Ecas

c. You should immediately raise a CSE and attach the other docs like PCCs, RPRF receipt, POF, etc..This is the preferred mode of communication to Visa Offices...You should have done this the moment the email bounced..The link for CSE for Vienna Vo is this->

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=vienna

Good luck!!!

maulikshah1425

Jul 13, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
File Transfer...
25-03-2015
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-06-2015 ; DM 20-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015
LANDED..........
mid sept
mamuthebug said:
Hi Maulik,
I will strongly urge you to follow up with the immigration health check at Apollo, Ahmedabad ( Direct Line: 66701815)
Give them your IME Nos (yours and family's) and enquire whether the med results are uploaded to CIC.
I am a victim of their lethargy. But i got to the bottom of things, and ensured that they find my reports and upload...even though i lost two precious weeks...
They said that there are so many applicants who are reporting with results not reflecting with CIC...which means that there is a serious flaw in their system. Guyz, for those morons, you are just one boring patient in a looooooooong list of patients....but for us its our precious career and life in a developed country. Pls check up with them and ensure that your file is duly uploaded. Also, check with your panel physician to double check whether what the help desk told you is right.
All the BEST.

(I did my meds on 16th May...still awaiting 3rd line !)

Dear Mamuthebug,
i appreciate the concern you and fellow forumites have shown but when i came to know about this negligence from apollo is not a singular incident i did check up with them twice before posting my query. First my wife called few days back i dont remember the exact date but it was around 20th may. then afterwards i saw someone post their experience. then i got scared and decided i need to check with the hospital again. this time i called them up and told i did my medicals on 28th apr still i didnt get my medical received on ecas. at this point he asked me for my ime nos which i gave for mine. then he confirmed my name which until now i didnt give it to him he was definitely checking from records. to my wife he said that my medicals were uploaded on 1st may and 5th may for my wife but to me he told both of our names (without me telling him) but he did not give me date of upload. i didnt smell anything fishy here and trust him to be telling the truth. here are my reasons for it
1 in both case he did say medical have been uploaded
2 i meet one of my colleague there who had come for medical on the exact same date (he and his wife) he too still did not get medical received on his ecas
3 as someone pointed it out the confirmation might not have been received from CPC ottawa
4 one the day i went for medical there there was audit of their facilities from a american/canadian officer
(apollo ahmedabad does medical for US, Canada and Australian immigration)
5 i am not sure but i vaguely remember signing a form there stating that my medical reports will be shared with partners (read: australia)
i am calling chc delhi on monday as someone pointed it out. if they have not received the emedicals then i am asking my wife to personally visit apollo ahmedabad and inquire.
i do agree we are just another customer for them but i advise all other forumites not to go to apollo ahmedabad for their medicals because you have had enough warnings by now

parminderk

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
maulikshah1425 said:

Dear Mamuthebug,
i appreciate the concern you and fellow forumites have shown but when i came to know about this negligence from apollo is not a singular incident i did check up with them twice before posting my query. First my wife called few days back i dont remember the exact date but it was around 20th may. then afterwards i saw someone post their experience. then i got scared and decided i need to check with the hospital again. this time i called them up and told i did my medicals on 28th apr still i didnt get my medical received on ecas. at this point he asked me for my ime nos which i gave for mine. then he confirmed my name which until now i didnt give it to him he was definitely checking from records. to my wife he said that my medicals were uploaded on 1st may and 5th may for my wife but to me he told both of our names (without me telling him) but he did not give me date of upload. i didnt smell anything fishy here and trust him to be telling the truth. here are my reasons for it
1 in both case he did say medical have been uploaded
2 i meet one of my colleague there who had come for medical on the exact same date (he and his wife) he too still did not get medical received on his ecas
3 as someone pointed it out the confirmation might not have been received from CPC ottawa
4 one the day i went for medical there there was audit of their facilities from a american/canadian officer
(apollo ahmedabad does medical for US, Canada and Australian immigration)
5 i am not sure but i vaguely remember signing a form there stating that my medical reports will be shared with partners (read: australia)
i am calling chc delhi on monday as someone pointed it out. if they have not received the emedicals then i am asking my wife to personally visit apollo ahmedabad and inquire.
i do agree we are just another customer for them but i advise all other forumites not to go to apollo ahmedabad for their medicals because you have had enough warnings by now

Hi Friends

I am going to get medical done from Bangalore. Could you please recommend best hospital for medical in Bangalore?

Thanks

Lemon_Scorpio

Jan 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Doc's Request.
04-07-2015 (Addition of Child)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
26-08-2015 (SLU in eCAS)
Med's Request
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
08-10-2015
Interview........
(Weived)
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015
LANDED..........
In Shah Allah July'2016
krish09 said:
Yes, u can definately do it. Below is the procedure... :)

Go to https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/disclaimer.do
Accept terms & on the next page click on "Immigration".
Click on "family class"
Put 1 against "Family member of the principal applicant who is under 19 years of age, unmarried and not in a common-law relationship OR is 19 years of age or older who has been unable to be financially self-supporting since before the age of 19 due to a physical or mental condition" and proceed for payment.

ATB :)
Thanks a lot and +1.

So, after online payment, they will provide any receipt or what? Which documents shall I provide for proof of this payment?