+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

snavneet

Dec 7, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2014
Nomination.....
30-Sept-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
21-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
22-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
LANDED..........
07-May-2015
Hi Forum members,

Came to Canada for a short landing with my wife on 7th May 2015 at Toronto. A small brief of the landing procedures -
1. Completed immigration (second floor)- was asked 2 questions related to food that I was carrying and whether I had been to West Africa (related to the Ebola breakout). We had a few spices, walnuts, prunes etc in the checked in baggage, which we informed. We said that we had neither visited West Africa nor had been in contact with anyone from the place.

We were welcomed and advised to proceed to the new immigrant section.

2 As per advise of Qorax, we had prepared a set of documents separately for presentation to the officer when required.
a) POF:
We were asked about the amount of funds that we were carrying - we informed that we had cash of CAD 5000 and informed that we had recently transferred CAD 30,000 to our daughters account. (He did not ask to see either the cash or the transfer paper.) He asked us if we had any bank account in Canada, to which we said that we had applied for an HSBC account which was approved and we had to meet the bank officials to activate the account. No more questions were asked but the amount of CAD 30,000 was written by the officer on the COPR. (We are a 3 member family.)

b) Local address
He asked us for a local Canadian address and we provided a printed page of our daughters address. On our query, he informed that the PR card will take 6 weeks to be delivered. We offered him additional photos, which he refused saying that then photo on the COPR would suffice.

We were asked to wait and the wait took 15 mi. before we were called to meet the officer once again. We signed on the COPR (three locations), date and place of landing was recorded and we were welcomed to Canada One copy of the signed COPR was returned to us.

We asked him on the validity of the COPR and its requirement after the receipt of the PR Card (6 weeks delivery). We were strongly advised to keep the original COPR with us till time immemorial - as this original would be required to claim pension from the government.

3 When we exited from this section, another officer at the exit door gave us a warm welcome and along with the welcome gave us a set of brochures on "Welcome to Canada" and were asked to proceed to collect our luggage form the next level (first floor).

We collected our luggage and proceeded to the Customs. We presented the B4 and B4A form to the officer (we had prepared 2 sets of each document). The B4 form was blank while we had prefilled the B4A form along with photos (of jewellery) on A4 pages, and an approximate CAD amount. We also informed the officer about the goods to follow - laptops and a camera (at least 2 years old? - asked the officer). He then filled up the B4 form with the data that we gave him, took my signature on the B4 and the B4A forms, stamped each of the pages including the photos (in both sets), printed a receipt and gave us back one set.

We enquired on the procedure to bring in the jewellery into Canada since he had taken only my signature on the forms. We were informed that only the 3 of us, me my spouse or our daughter could bring the jewellery but the original stamped document should be presented on every occasion and they would strike off the article that had been imported.

4 After this, we took the elevator to the Ground Floor and came out of the airport.

We will now proceed to the Service Canada Office to complete the formalities of applying for the SIN Card.

We wish each and every member of this forum all success and we thank Aashifee, Qorax and MDV to have opened and have maintained this forum which has a huge wealth of information.

Thanking You

Rgds

Navneet

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Indijoe said:
I received the stamped PP's and the COPR letter on Apr 30.
I'm May 8 applicant, finally the journey has reached the one mile-stone :) I added my new-born kid to application in Oct so my case took some time.

I would like to appreciate the forum members..for support and company through this journey. I don't see much of members who were active and applied along with me active anymore now. But still..thanks for all the members on this forum who help themselves by helping others.

This forum is one great place where I see a lot of help and information...a symbol of goodness existing around :)

Thanks to all the good comrades who started this spirit to help others and who are taking this forward.

Wish everyone of you who are waiting for your mile-stone...All the Best. Be cool & Be sure you will get it :)
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

Gurjeet13 said:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ITS Decision Made today on Ecas

Yesterday PPR email received

Admin please update the sheet

Hope will get passport back in next 15 days

Thanks for all the support

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

V1313 said:
Its Decision Made on ECAS....

PPR mail awaited...

-V1313

vinodkr said:
DECISION MADE......

MY TIMELINES
APPLICATION RECEIVED- 25TH AUGUST 2014
MEDICAL REQUEST- 14TH MARCH 2015
THIRD LINE UPDATE- 4TH APRIL
4TH LINE UPDATE- 8TH MAY

Thank you everyone for your constant support..... I wish everyone gets their update speedily.

maym99 said:
ITS DECISION MADE NOW ;D ;D ;D

and I KNOW PPR IS ALSO ON ITS WAY !!!!! GOD BLESS ME!!!

GUYS NEED GOOD WISHES FROM YOU ALL !

GOD BLESS US ALL ;D ;D ;D ;D

<---- MY TIMELINES !!!!!

NJ2014 said:
Hello All..

I would like to thank each and every member of this forum who supported me directly or indirectly. I just read the VFS Status that

"Visa application, tracking ID No.20150504INHYPPT09426– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 08/05/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website"

Hopefully should receive my passport tomorrow with COPR.

Thanks
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :) You will probably get it tomorrow or Monday.

guptaa said:
Mates,

Just checked my inbox, my consultant forwarded the PPR mail :-* :-* :-* :-*

Now time to resign and start the process

cheers!!!!

priyavig said:
I received my PPR yesterday !!!!!
My consultant sits in Canada and so I peant about it when I checked my mail today

Shayu said:
Hi Guys

PPR received on 4th May, submitted PP on 7 May.

Thanks you all for your help and support

ruqayya

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
London, united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO- KKB
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015 (PER)
Med's Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
12-06-2015 TLU- 19-06-2015
Interview........
Waived~
Passport Req..
27-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
1114 on hold

Seems like LVO has not yet touched the 1114 NOC (correct me if i am wrong) as applicants ranging from June to novemebr are waiting to hear any news. I am myself 19th November applicant with PER on 10th Feb waiting for 2nd line update and MR?/RPRF since 90 days its very frustrating :(

ruqayya

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
London, united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO- KKB
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015 (PER)
Med's Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
12-06-2015 TLU- 19-06-2015
Interview........
Waived~
Passport Req..
27-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
1114 please update

any 1114 applicant from LVO with any updates after PER please report on the forum and give your timeline, as it will give us some hope.. Hopeless, sleepless, distressed :( :( :( :( :(

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Titans said:
Re posting for some thoughts by Seniors in this Forum

Guys,

Will a travel history to one country as a student also delay PPR?

Reason i am asking is my wife who is the primary has no travel history but me who is the dependent was in Australia for 2 years on a student visa.

Have already submitted the Australian PCC and full license history search on April 2nd.

RPRF DD encashed on April 16th
Bro,

If you have submitted all required documents. Your overseas study shouldn't be a concern for delay of PPR.

Good Luck buddy.

Sk

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
snavneet said:
Hi Forum members,

Came to Canada for a short landing with my wife on 7th May 2015 at Toronto. A small brief of the landing procedures -
1. Completed immigration (second floor)- was asked 2 questions related to food that I was carrying and whether I had been to West Africa (related to the Ebola breakout). We had a few spices, walnuts, prunes etc in the checked in baggage, which we informed. We said that we had neither visited West Africa nor had been in contact with anyone from the place.

2 As per advise of Qorax, we had prepared a set of documents separately for presentation to the officer when required.
a) POF:
We were asked about the amount of funds that we were carrying - we informed that we had cash of CAD 5000 and informed that we had recently transferred CAD 30,000 to our daughters account. (He did not ask to see either the cash or the transfer paper.) He asked us if we had any bank account in Canada, to which we said that we had applied for an HSBC account which was approved and we had to meet the bank officials to activate the account. No more questions were asked but the amount of CAD 30,000 was written by the officer on the COPR. (We are a 3 member family.)

b) Local address
He asked us for a local Canadian address and we provided a printed page of our daughters address. On our query, he informed that the PR card will take 6 weeks to be delivered. We offered him additional photos, which he refused saying that then photo on the COPR would suffice.

We were asked to wait and the wait took 15 mi. before we were called to meet the officer once again. We signed on the COPR (three locations), date and place of landing was recorded and we were welcomed to Canada One copy of the signed COPR was returned to us.

We asked him on the validity of the COPR and its requirement after the receipt of the PR Card (6 weeks delivery). We were strongly advised to keep the original COPR with us till time immemorial - as this original would be required to claim pension from the government.

3 When we exited from this section, another officer at the exit door gave us a warm welcome and along with the welcome gave us a set of brochures on "Welcome to Canada" and were asked to proceed to collect our luggage form the next level (first floor).

We collected our luggage and proceeded to the Customs. We presented the B4 and B4A form to the officer (we had prepared 2 sets of each document). The B4 form was blank while we had prefilled the B4A form along with photos (of jewellery) on A4 pages, and an approximate CAD amount. We also informed the officer about the goods to follow - laptops and a camera (at least 2 years old? - asked the officer). He then filled up the B4 form with the data that we gave him, took my signature on the B4 and the B4A forms, stamped each of the pages including the photos (in both sets), printed a receipt and gave us back one set.

We enquired on the procedure to bring in the jewellery into Canada since he had taken only my signature on the forms. We were informed that only the 3 of us, me my spouse or our daughter could bring the jewellery but the original stamped document should be presented on every occasion and they would strike off the article that had been imported.

4 After this, we took the elevator to the Ground Floor and came out of the airport.

We will now proceed to the Service Canada Office to complete the formalities of applying for the SIN Card.

We wish each and every member of this forum all success and we thank Aashifee, Qorax and MDV to have opened and have maintained this forum which has a huge wealth of information.

Thanking You

Rgds

Navneet
Thank You Navneet .. Great information ..

Keep Posting :) :)

jasz0001

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
can anyone plz tel me which option is to be choosed online while paying proceesing fee of child..itz urgent guyz..plz help

paramsaini83

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 AUG
AOR Received.
1 DEC
File Transfer...
3 Feb
Med's Request
21FEB
Med's Done....
6 Mar third line on 13 Mar
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26 May
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Another week gone .... Wait is never ending and heartbreaking :(

harshadsoman

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
20-12-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-04-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015 (Passport collected on 17-06-15)
snavneet said:
Hi Forum members,

a) POF:

b) Local address

Thanking You

Rgds

Navneet
Thanks, Navneet. That's a good description.

Jigyasu

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Why Ndvo not issuing mr? SL on 21 feb. 13 Aug app. Per on. 3 dec. They have totally stopped working on mr. Why is it so? When they will start mr again? Extremely frustrating and irritating. Every day we only get dissapointment. No respect for our life by Ndvo. No ethics, no morals. Never ending wait just continues on......

Titans

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Skipped
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
AOR Received.
No Idea
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
File Transfer...
Processing commenced on 12th Feb 2015
Med's Request
03-14-2015
Med's Done....
03-20-2015
Interview........
Hopefully NO
Passport Req..
05-13-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
sk1984indian said:
Bro,

If you have submitted all required documents. Your overseas study shouldn't be a concern for delay of PPR.

Good Luck buddy.

Sk
Thanks sk1984indian

fais_am

Dec 8, 2014
Re: 1114 please update

ruqayya said:
any 1114 applicant from LVO with any updates after PER please report on the forum and give your timeline, as it will give us some hope.. Hopeless, sleepless, distressed :( :( :( :( :(
hello,
i applied in 1114 as well, app received on 3rd dec, have not even received my PER, my dd has not cashed either..i dont know what went possibly wrong. :S

rkdhawan1968

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Jul-2014
File Transfer...
14-Nov-2014
Med's Request
27-Jan-2015
Med's Done....
26-Feb-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
8-June-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-June-2015
canadavisa1986 said:
Hi Friends,

Hope everybody is doing good.. Just wanted to share an observation that I made while going through Global spreadsheet for NDVO applicants:

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Number of MR/ 3rd line/ 4th line update applicants: 342[/size][/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Lets assume 15% variation owing to the fact that sheet might not be updated by all: 342- 51= 291[/size][/size]

Now as per trend seen NDVO is granting approx. [size=10pt][size=10pt]25 PPRs in a week (taking 10 PPRs each on Tue and Thu and rest weekdays lets assume 5 PPRs in total)[/size][/size]

So this makes it a [size=10pt][size=10pt]waiting period of around 11.5 weeks for present applicants. [/size][/size]

Some are very lucky to get their PPRs in 30-45 days window (maybe with no travel history, less number of companies worked for and so on) ,, rest of the applicants get it in 3 months time.Ofcourse this is a general observation, with intricate details casewise the time may also increase

So people waiting for PPRs more than 30-45days shouldn't actually worry as they are well within timelines at which NDVO seems to be working.

Did I miss something. Please share your valuable inputs.

NR.
Hello,
Good study. Seems quite in line with the outcomes of NDVO. Thanks

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
I cant submit my PP today since my husband is traveling and will happen on monday only
but you predictions are absolutely perfect ... most definitely i owe you a party :)

MDV said:
Haha Priya My prediction was so right I estimated 15 May .

Congrats !! If you got PPR today and you submit in VFS office today you will get your visa back stamped by minimum 5 days as NDVO takes min 5 days to stamp visa.
Now you should give party :p :p