+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Maharana

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent
Hi All,

we have been requested medical, fbi pcc and fees

our mail package should contain what all?
do we need to send them seperately or together in 1 package?

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
quartz said:
Team,

I have got my ppr and send my passport for stamping.

Few questions
1. My son's passport is valid till early September. Is it mandatory for him to enter the country before his passport expires. Is there any way he can get his new passport here in India and use the visa on his expired passport. Need inputs.

2. My original plan was to do a short trip to Canada, initiate my PR card process and come back to India. Settle everything in India and go with family in my 2nd trip. But I have seen suggestions in the forum against this short visit. Ppl say it may impact the PR if the immigration at Canada come to know that I have come for a short stay.
Dude the passport needs to be valid for at least 6 months. It is clearly mentioned in the ppr mail

There is no problem in short trip. u can go and come back in 1 week also

CheeryRuhela

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Hello Friends,

Need an advice.

I am NDVO May applicant, got my visa stamped from New York Visa Office as I am in USA nowadays.

I have an ongoing project assignment in USA, leaving it in middle is not an option for me. However to persist my PR status till I can move to Canada, I am planning to complete all PR Landing process next month.

I am planning to fly to Canada from USA for 3-4 days with my Spouse and then willing to fly back to USA after completing the PR card and SIN process. Also, I am planning to come back alone leaving my dependent(spouse) in Canada.

Please suggest, Is this possible, Any issues if I execute the plan discussed above. Are 3-4 days enough to complete all post landing process ?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Blackorwhite

Apr 9, 2015
Diplomatru said:
Just landed at the Falls POE. CBSA officer requested POF, so bring it along (I did). Filed a B4E form for goods to follow at the customs desk. Nothing much to say. It's exactly 9 months since I applied. Thanks everyone for your contributions, and see you in Canada. I'll stick around :)
Best of luck Diplomatru!
You've been one of the strong pillars of this forum. God bless you!

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CheeryRuhela said:
Hello Friends,

Need an advice.

I am NDVO May applicant, got my visa stamped from New York Visa Office as I am in USA nowadays.

I have an ongoing project assignment in USA, leaving it in middle is not an option for me. However to persist my PR status till I can move to Canada, I am planning to complete all PR Landing process next month.

I am planning to fly to Canada from USA for 3-4 days with my Spouse and then willing to fly back to USA after completing the PR card and SIN process. Also, I am planning to come back alone leaving my dependent(spouse) in Canada.

Please suggest, Is this possible, Any issues if I execute the plan discussed above. Are 3-4 days enough to complete all post landing process ?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.
The PR card is delivered 6 weeks after landing provided that you informed them of the mailing address in Canada at the POE, so your planned stay is not even remotely enough for that purpose.

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 01-Apr-15 / DM- 24-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
venu4444 said:
Can some one one suggest me the hospital name in Bangalore to attend the Medicals..
Venu, Apollo Hospitals, Bannerghatta Road is a good one.

Blackorwhite

Apr 9, 2015
Parbhaman said:
Received my VISA and COPR today from vfs jalandhar.
Thanks every forum member for d valuable guidance and support.
My timelines on left
Let me know if i can me of any help
Congratulations Parbhaman!
Best wishes for a smooth transition to Canada!!!

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
Blessed_TAP said:
Hi Seniors,

Since I am the principal applicant, if I land ahead of my family will I need to show proof of Income for the entire family or just myself? I do plan to return for my family the following month.

Thanks
It does not matter if you are landing alone or with family. Also it does not matter how long you are staying. You need to show the entire PoF when you do your landing.

Tough_Guy

Dec 15, 2013
arkscan said:
Ok buddy...then there'd be no issues...:)..Hope u have sent the receipts of Medicals completed...Now the VO would have to link ur Medicals to ur File...But ask Diplo once, if he advises something else....

Hello All,

Its 28th day today since I completed my medicals and sent the receipts to NDVO.
I am wondering whats taking so so looong to receive 3rd line update in ECAS!! I checked with doctor and have confirmed that reports were already uploaded by 27th March 2015 and as per them reports looks normal.

Guys, please suggest whats alternative I have got??

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
ntalaat said:
Dear all
could you please help me , I stayed in USA for 3 years and before I leave I order FBI clearance in my home country I received it on 2010 so it is issued on 2010. when I submitted my application on Sept 2014 I submitted the copy of it . did you think that I have to order a new one before CIC request it because it takes time a bout 4 months.

or CIC will not ask about new one. and what the validation for PCC from USA

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Thanks in advance
You need to obtain a new FBI PCC. So you need to order the same right away. This will help you save time when they ask you, typically they ask it along with MR.

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
Diplomatru said:
Just landed at the Falls POE. CBSA officer requested POF, so bring it along (I did). Filed a B4E form for goods to follow at the customs desk. Nothing much to say. It's exactly 9 months since I applied. Thanks everyone for your contributions, and see you in Canada. I'll stick around :)
Congrats Diplomatru....Wishing you good luck & a great life in Canada

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
:) :)
Hi All,

I need an advice urgently.

I have got the MR and now I want to know who is best doctor among the chc panel in new delhi who is e-enabled too.

Pls guide me who all have recently gone thru this medical examination process.

Thanks in advance and I wish a speedy process to all.

Waiting for your valuable reply.

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
quartz said:
Team,

Few questions
1. My son's passport is valid till early September. Is it mandatory for him to enter the country before his passport expires. Is there any way he can get his new passport here in India and use the visa on his expired passport. Need inputs.

2. My original plan was to do a short trip to Canada, initiate my PR card process and come back to India. Settle everything in India and go with family in my 2nd trip. But I have seen suggestions in the forum against this short visit. Ppl say it may impact the PR if the immigration at Canada come to know that I have come for a short stay.
A minimum validity of 6 months is needed. There is a high possibility airlines will not accept the same. Staying for a short duration is not a problem.

Shreenath2014

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
June 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 23, 2015
LANDED..........
In March 2016
quartz said:
Team,

Few questions

Does it rally create problem if your intention is to stay for shorter duration in Canada for your first visit?? I plan to be there for a couple of months initiate my PR process and go there permanently after a year.... Around mid 2017. (This is of course if everything goes well with my application).

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
HAPPY THURSDAY TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S AN UPDATE DAY...........FINGERS CROSSED