+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

xceptional88

Jul 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
I have received a request for documents

-updated schedule A and was told to email it back which I did same date

Another email to request
- PCC from UK and Singapore
- PPRF fee
- Pay slips
- bank statements showing pay
- tax documents to show salary
- any other document supporting employment

Another email for medicals

Q. I have applied for PCC singapore and UK which will take more than 30 days. What should I Do?

Q. Where to send requested documents? Can they be emailed or has to be mailed/courier?

Q. How to pay PPRF fee?

Q. On same day I have also recieved invitation to apply under express entry for which I have 60 days to submit? What should be done?

fswpk

Nov 3, 2014
Hi Experts,
I have got a request from London visa office to submit my passport for PR visa stamping,now the issue is my wife is pragnant and its really difficult for us to move permanently at this moment and as i read in almost all blogs regarding delivery of new born outside Canada for parents having PR that it will be very difficult to get visa for new born either TRV or TRP.

Kindly guide me what is the best possible thing i can do,i havent submitted my passport for stamping,should i write an email to London visa office ,is there any way we can postpone this,as per letter i received from London visa office,PR visa will expire on NOV 30TH 2015 and we are expecting our baby by mid of OCT,is there any way we can defer this PR visa time line from NOV 30 to earlier next year?

Thanks in advance .

Regards

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fswpk said:
Hi Experts,
I have got a request from London visa office to submit my passport for PR visa stamping,now the issue is my wife is pragnant and its really difficult for us to move permanently at this moment and as i read in almost all blogs regarding delivery of new born outside Canada for parents having PR that it will be very difficult to get visa for new born either TRV or TRP.

Kindly guide me what is the best possible thing i can do,i havent submitted my passport for stamping,should i write an email to London visa office ,is there any way we can postpone this,as per letter i received from London visa office,PR visa will expire on NOV 30TH 2015 and we are expecting our baby by mid of OCT,is there any way we can defer this PR visa time line from NOV 30 to earlier next year?

Thanks in advance .

Regards
They will entertain your request most likely. Send the a CSE attaching some medical documentation to prove the pregnancy and ask to postpone visa issuance until delivery.

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
I am glad to be on this 200th page

fswpk

Nov 3, 2014
Diplomatru said:
They will entertain your request most likely. Send the a CSE attaching some medical documentation to prove the pregnancy and ask to postpone visa issuance until delivery.
thanks for the reply,
but do guide me if i will send a request to postpone visa issuance until delivery even than PR visa time line is still 30th NOV,let say if my baby will be born in mid of OCT,then to arrange travel documents for baby,adding name on dependent child,getting visa stamped on passport etc can't be done by 30th NOV.Is there any way or from your experience did you hear that visa office can extend this timeline of PR visa validity let say in my case is 30th NOV 2015.

tHANKS

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fswpk said:
thanks for the reply,
but do guide me if i will send a request to postpone visa issuance until delivery even than PR visa time line is still 30th NOV,let say if my baby will be born in mid of OCT,then to arrange travel documents for baby,adding name on dependent child,getting visa stamped on passport etc can't be done by 30th NOV.Is there any way or from your experience did you hear that visa office can extend this timeline of PR visa validity let say in my case is 30th NOV 2015.

tHANKS
You should approach your VO with this. Forum people will be unable to help you, so the faster you move - the better. One thing for certain - if your child is born after visa issue date, you will have to sponsor it under family class stream.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
maverek said:
Hello Friends,

By God's grace i have got my passport back with the visa stamp. Thanks to each one of you for the relentless help that was provided.All the best to all waiting for PER/MR/PPR/visa stamp.

I am planning to land in toronto in the 3rd week of june. Looking forward to the new phase in life.

I have updated my timelines, and will be updating the spreadsheet soon.

Thanks again!!!
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

dineshh.786 said:
Hi Guys,

My passport is ready for collection at vfs.

tomorrow i'm going to collect my PP

Thank you ALL

+1 for wonderful smileys

AK3142 said:
Hi everyone,

I've received PP request. Can the principal applicant go alone with passports to VFS or do we need to take spouse & kids with us there?
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :) Yes, the Primary applicant go alone and submit passports on behalf of dependents. Please carry an authorization letter for your spouse and kids. Carry Cash

canada04 said:
By the grace of GOD, I received my stamped PP along with COPR today. :) :) :D :D

PP submitted at vfs on 16 March.

LifeisGood15

Nov 3, 2014
Hi Everyone!!
I need your help Seniors and new ones, I'm Aug.5, file received and Nov.26-- PER received applicant and on March 26 I was asked for Proof of Funds by
Mexico Visa Office. I'm in the process to send them my bank statements but I just read that amount of money as proof of funds are higher now(in my case i'ts been
199 CAD higher). I read it in the web page that says: Proof of funds-Skilled Immigrants (Express Entry) since January 27 this year. Does that apply to us?

Please let me know.

TKS!!

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
LifeisGood15 said:
Hi Everyone!!
I need your help Seniors and new ones, I'm Aug.5, file received and Nov.26-- PER received applicant and on March 26 I was asked for Proof of Funds by
Mexico Visa Office. I'm in the process to send them my bank statements but I just read that amount of money as proof of funds are higher now(in my case i'ts been
199 CAD higher). I read it in the web page that says: Proof of funds-Skilled Immigrants (Express Entry) since January 27 this year. Does that apply to us?

Please let me know.

TKS!!
Yes, that applies to us

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 01-Apr-15 / DM- 24-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
maverek said:
Hello Friends,

By God's grace i have got my passport back with the visa stamp. Thanks to each one of you for the relentless help that was provided.All the best to all waiting for PER/MR/PPR/visa stamp.

I am planning to land in toronto in the 3rd week of june. Looking forward to the new phase in life.

I have updated my timelines, and will be updating the spreadsheet soon.

Thanks again!!!
Congrats...+1 to you

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
deepee86 said:
How many days does it take for 3rd line update, after medicals and rprf submission to vo
It generally takes 8-10 days after you have submitted your documents to the VO. They need to link these documents with the one uploaded by the clinic to your UCI number.

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
pankaj1n said:
Guys 4th line Decision made updated on 20th March 2015, still waiting for PPR.

Any idea what is max approx. time to get PPR.
Pankaj, please check your spam/junk/trash folders. Also if you have used a consultant then ask them on a regular basis. You should receive it anytime. My DM was done on 24-Mar and I got my PPR request on 31-Mar.

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
darklordkuma said:
Dear Senior Members - I need your help with my current situation.

I got the PPR on March 31, 2014 and they've asked me to submit the passport at NDVO within 30 days.

Problem is that I'm in New York and have booked my tickets to travel to India on May 3, 2015. I don't want to send my passport via courier since it might get lost in transit or might get delayed to be returned and I need the passport to travel to India by May 3.

I've raised a CSE on and sent an email to DELHIIMMIGRATION on April 1 to either:

1. Allow me to get the stamping done in New York immediately OR
2. Give me an extension of 15 days to submit the passport in India after I reach India on May 5

However, I haven't heard from them yet and I'm not sure what else to do.

Any insights seniors????? Please help!!
Bro....you have very limited choices
1. NDVO rarely responds to emails and a CSE will take time. You can try sending an email - marking Urgent in the subject. This is just in case they respond to you
2. If you are outside your country you ideally need to send it to CPC-Ottawa. This can take time as the return of passport is done by Canada mail only.
3. One of my friend who was in US approached NYVO and they allowed him to submit the passport using NDVO letter. But the response came just 1 week before the 30 days expiry and they extended his end date

Safest and the best option is to advance your travel to India by 1 week and then submit the same to NDVO immediately

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
dineshh.786 said:
Hi Guys,

My passport is ready for collection at vfs.

tomorrow i'm going to collect my PP

Thank you ALL

Congrats dineshh...+1 to you

FuturCanadian

Mar 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
14-Dec-2104
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning for Jun
AK3142 said:
Hi everyone,

I've received PP request. Can the principal applicant go alone with passports to VFS or do we need to take spouse & kids with us there?
Congrats on PPR...Only the principal applicant can go. You need to carry a authorization letter, photo copy of an ID and the original id along with you.