+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
cooldim84 said:
Dear Friends,

I have a small query.

I am a CVO applicant and I got my MR last week.Although my application is processing in CVO, I am living and working here in Singapore.

I did my medicals and now I am ready to courier my MR,PCC and RPRF receipts to CVO, But I don't know where they will send my Passport request to. means to which VO will they ask me to submit my passport to.

Do you guys know (from the past cases by other members in this forum) will they send the PPR to Singapore (where i live) or will they send it to Colombo?

Should i send a special request mail included with my MR,RPRF and PCC to them asking to send the PPR to S'pore VO?

Looking forward to get your valuable advises on this doubt.

Thank you!

cooldim84
Firstly, does VO aware that you are currently working in Singapore? If yes then you ned to raise CSE explaining about your situation and they should allow for passports to be stamped at Singapore. All the best!!

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
hi guys ..
how long is it taking for stamping at NDVO??
can anyone help me with timeline the of your passports received at NDVO and passports stamped and sent back.
thanks!

RDPD

May 5, 2015
tajbains said:
truly said bro that it is difficult to take personal & professional decisions before getting a PPR mail............
my DM on 9 may........my visa office is warsaw..............from2014 spread sheet it look that WVO issues PPR after 23 or 25 days after DM.......
Well no idea why DM first and PPR later, but this wait is killing. Do you have any idea as to how long does NDVO take to send PPRs after DM ?

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
priyavig said:
hi guys ..
can anyone help me with timeline the of your passports received at NDVO and passports stamped and sent back.
thanks!
I doubt there is a specific timeline for this Priya, with NDVO it can take anywhere between 7-30 days. All the best!!

priyankajandial

May 14, 2015
priyavig said:
hi guys ..
thanks!
Hi,

Congrats, normally they are taking 10-15 days.

maverek

Aug 16, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
File Transfer...
03-10-2014
Med's Request
17-11-2014
Med's Done....
16-12-2014
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015
Hello Friends,

I have got my PR and planning to land in Toronto on the 23rd of June. I am married, but will bring my wife once I get settled there.

I am looking out for like minded individuals who can share accommodation/rent during my initial 2-3 months. Anybody landing around the same time?? Please PM me if anybody is interested.

I am a software engineer, born and brought up in delhi but parents are from kerala. Rest can be discussed offline.

Thanks a lot!!

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maverek said:
Hello Friends,

I have got my PR and planning to land in Toronto on the 23rd of June. I am married, but will bring my wife once I get settled there.

I am looking out for like minded individuals who can share accommodation/rent during my initial 2-3 months. Anybody landing around the same time?? Please PM me if anybody is interested.

I am a software engineer, born and brought up in delhi but parents are from kerala. Rest can be discussed offline.

Thanks a lot!!
Congrats and God Bless!

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
PathFinder777 said:
Dear Friends,

I am very glad to announce that I have received PPR on last Friday (15-05-2015). I'm really feeling bit relaxed now. :) Planing to submit my passport before this week end. Thank you god & thank you everyone here.
My wishes and prayers for all who waits for the next update! :)
Congratulations for your PPR !!!!!

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
NDVO is working today. I just got a email asking for additional medical tests for my wife.

Further medical information is required before a decision can be reached. Details have been sent to your eMedical file regarding the medical information required. Please return to see the Panel Physician who performed your immigration medical examination or to another eMedical enabled Panel Physician (http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx). The Panel Physician will arrange for the additional medical tests to be carried out and will forward the results directly to this office.

guptaa

Dec 2, 2014
India
MDV said:
Booking tickets
------------------------------

1.Never book tickets on 3rd party sites and always choose Airlines site .

2.Carefully check your stops and layover time if there are multiple stops on your way to Canada .Try to avoid all transit visa routes.

3.Prefer morning Canada arrival time when you are booking tickets which will ensure you land in Canada morning in week day and dont end up landing in mid night or late evening.

4.Jet airways,Etihad,Lufthansa,BA(But most cheap tickets from BA requires US transit visa as they land in NYC and then Canada) are very common in this route and offer tickets at reasonable prices

5.When you are booking tickets online ensure you have entered your name correctly as in passports or else any chnages will require you to pay extra money( which can go as high as 5-10k depending on the airlines)

6.Ticket prices keep changing so keep checking .When you are browsing facebook and also opening airlines site you might see airlines promotions in form of banners showing you can click that promotion and book avail that promotion .Some airlines also advertise promo codes ,keep chekcing them if any and use them as you might save some 10 percent on the flight ticket

7.All major ailrines for economy ticket provide 2 checkin baggages X 23 kg and 1 Cabin baggageof 7kg. Look out for specification of baggages as well on airlines site.

8.Pack all your luggage yourself and dont let anyone pack your luggage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my experience and opinion guys please do enough research when you book tickets as ticket cancellations can burn money in your pocket for no reason.
Excellent !!!

When are you flying?

guptaa

Dec 2, 2014
India
PathFinder777 said:
Dear Friends,

I am very glad to announce that I have received PPR on last Friday (15-05-2015). I'm really feeling bit relaxed now. :) Planing to submit my passport before this week end. Thank you god & thank you everyone here.
My wishes and prayers for all who waits for the next update! :)
Congrats friend!!!

guptaa

Dec 2, 2014
India
For those who are planning to fly in first week of July.

http://www.kayak.co.in/flights/BLR-YTO/2015-07-04-flexible

Fare is as low as 36K

toletik

Feb 3, 2015
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015 3rd line update 23rd March 2015 DD encashed on 3rd April.
Passport Req..
GOT ON 07-05-2015 SUBMITTED ON 11TH MAY 2015
priyavig said:
hi guys ..
thanks!

Mine sent thru vfs on 11th and received back on 15th.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
I received MR for my child on 15th May.

I noticed today that NDVO has mis-spelled my child's 1st name everywhere.

I am worried that since we are almost through the drill, we don't want any one of us having a wrongly spelt name on our PR cards, if and when we receive.

Writing an email/letter/CSE to NDVO, making them aware of this error, should be enough to have them rectify this? or is there a different procedure?

All ID proofs I submitted to NDVO did have my child's name spelt correctly, so I didn't give any wrong info to NDVO

Please guide.