+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

karunya.vemulapalli

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Hyderabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viji123 said:
Thanks for reply.

I think we can select family sponsorship in the dropdown and in that we can select the second option.

But not 100% sure .

Anyone who has paid via online can confirm it
Hey Family Class is for different type of Visas anyways, can I ask what stage is your application in? I mean did you received your UCI number/Application number?

karunya.vemulapalli

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Hyderabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saurabh113 said:
Hi Guys...

I need some info.. I have got my MR email yesterday from my consultant.. Although my original MR email came to consultant on 29th Apr. Today 48 hrs deadline is passed but I or my dependends didnt recd MR forms email which is most imp for conducting MR. Kindly let me know anybody else also had this kind of condition and later forms are received.. My consultant id there in my application form and they only have replied back on MR email today for non receipt of MR forms email. Dont know by when I would receive MR forms.. Pls advise if someone had this kind of condition. Thanks...
Hi Saurabh113

We received our Medicals in the below fashion (Time picked from emails)

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 9:43 AM - Medical Request
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 9:37 AM - Medical Forms (Main Applicant)
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 9:37 AM - Medical Forms (Spouse)

I believe your consultant should have received it already, cross check with them once again, because the medical forms were emailed to us before the actual MR request email.

Saurabh113

Nov 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO- File Transferred to WVO by CIC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 30-01-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent Along with application
File Transfer...
2nd Line updated on 10-04-2015-"We started processing your application on 07-04-2015"
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015. 3rd Line updated on 14-05-15. "Medical results have been received".
Interview........
Decision made 23-07-15
Passport Req..
24-07-15
VISA ISSUED...
Submitted Passports- 03-08-15
LANDED..........
15-09-2015
karunya.vemulapalli said:
Hi Saurabh113

We received our Medicals in the below fashion (Time picked from emails)

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 9:43 AM - Medical Request
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 9:37 AM - Medical Forms (Main Applicant)
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 9:37 AM - Medical Forms (Spouse)

I believe your consultant should have received it already, cross check with them once again, because the medical forms were emailed to us before the actual MR request email.
Thanks Karunya.. I did rechecked.. they are saying not received.. Even some other members advised me as yours, like they recd forms email before the actual MR email... but in my case I need now to wait till 4th or 5th of May. already have lost 1 week out of 4 weeks deadline. lets see..
Anybody else was in this kind of condition !?

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANANJAY said:
They will reply you soon ..meanwhile you may receive this type of reply that i had received when i added my spouse
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

A change in your family status may affect the processing requirements for your application or the category in which your application is processed. It may also affect the total processing time for your application. If you get married or divorced, give birth to or adopt a child, or if a member of your immediate family passes away while your application for permanent residence is in process, you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of your change of family composition.

If you do not request to include your spouse on your application, you WILL NOT be able to sponsor them to Canada in the future. The newly added family member must meet the requirements and undergo medical and background examinations EVEN IF they are not accompanying the principal applicant to Canada.

If you applied under the Economic Class, you must also take into account that the amount of money that you need to have to support your family is determined by the size of your family and the cost of living in Canada. Therefore, as your family size has increased, you must increase the amount of settlement funds required to immigrate to Canada. For more information go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

If you applied under the Family Class, you must have a new spouse or child added to both the sponsorship in Canada (and pay the processing fee to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga) and to the permanent resident application being processed at the visa office overseas. In order to add a new dependant to a sponsorship, the sponsor must call in Canada 1-800-242-2210 and ask for the appropriate forms and instructions: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp)

To advise us of a change to your family composition, please send us a signed letter (the letter may be scanned and sent as an email attachment) providing us with all required changes to your file. The following information must be included in the letter if we are to make the changes:

- full name,
- date of birth,
- file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code, and
- mailing address

As we require your signature on this information, please note that your current family composition has not been amended in our records.

How to add your spouse to your application:

If your spouse is NOT a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, he or she must be examined in the context of your application, whether or not he or she will accompany you to Canada. He or she will have to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon reception of the documents listed below.

In order to add your spouse to your application, we require the following documents:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your spouse to be added to your application
- updated IMM0008 Generic Application Form and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself to include your spouse

- A completed Schedule A Background Declaration form, and an IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form completed and signed by your spouse
- processing fee for your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)
- notarized copy of the birth certificate of your spouse

- copies of experience and educational documents for your spouse
- copy of your spouse's valid passport (s) both valid and expired.
- four recent passport-size photographs of your spouse according to the specifications
- a copy of your marriage certificate and marriage registration
- a few marriage photographs depicting pre and post wedding and also of the ceremony itself.
- police clearance certificates for any country in which your spouse has resided in for 6 months or more since turning 18 (see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp for more information)
- the Right of Permanent Residence Fee will need to be paid before a visa can be issued to your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)

- if you applied as a Skilled Worker - updated proof of funds for number of family members to now include added spouse
- a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your spouse ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required.

The required forms can be downloaded at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Passport-sized photographs must meet these specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp.

Information about the fees that must be paid can be found here:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Your spouse will need to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form and instructions after receiving the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

We trust that this information will assist you in adding your spouse to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

You may find information about our processing times at this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx. Please note that, if your file is being treated within the time frames listed on the website, we will be unable to respond further to your query.

You may also check the basic status of your file on-line by using the “Client Application Status” function in the “On-line services” section of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at http://www.cic.gc.ca.

We will contact you if there is any further information we require.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Thanks and +1 for your immense contribution buddy

cykaraky

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Included in the application
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Med's Done....
29-01-2015 (3rd line on 24-04-2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2015 (4th line:Decision Made on 20-May-2015)
LANDED..........
God willing
Help please,

My passport will expire on May 02,2016, and according to my PPR my Visa will expire on Jan. 25,2016.I renewed my passport on April 26 but according to the consulate here in Saudi I will received my new passport after 2 months. Can I send my passport to my LVO while waiting for my new passport?
Thank you very much for your advice

Avinir

Nov 4, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
PER on 5th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Attached with Application
File Transfer...
VO started application processing on 11th Feb 15
Med's Request
13th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2014, 3rd Line update on 26th March
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29th April 2015, Passport Submitted on 30th April
VISA ISSUED...
8th May 2015
LANDED..........
Landing Planned around 15~20th June
Dear Friends
Thanks all for your wishes.
psingh001 - Thanks for maintaining the tracker of applicants.. Good luck for DM/PPR.
frasiercrane & xsabhishek - Thanks Brothers.. You were of great help when you guided on missing "Given Name" in medical form.
sk1984indian - Great help and always available for help on the phone too.
HWarraich - Wish you a speedy PPR buddy.
Chinkoo - You PPR must be on d way..
ankushsharma - You were the first one who broke the silence of NDVO.. Congratulations and Thanks for staying connected.
stayblessed - Good Luck dear.
path009 - Good luck for DM/PPR.
Priyavig - Wish you speed DM/PPR.
ANANJAY - Thanks for all the help and all the best for DM.
ejohn - Good Luck Bro for next step.
RATAN - Best of luck for PER/2nd Line
GODWILLDO - Good luch for PER.
askyaram - All the best for DM/PPR/
alb123 - All the best for DM/PPR/
bass2009 - All the best for DM/PPR
manish baissoya - Congratulations for PPR.
MDV - Congratulation Buddy for PPR
aspire2canadian - Good luck for DM/PPR/
riyavisa - All the best for MR.
Shayu - Good luck pal.
Coolguy31 - All the bext for next step.
prasmeno - Good luck Bro.

Avinir

Nov 4, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
PER on 5th Dec 2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Attached with Application
File Transfer...
VO started application processing on 11th Feb 15
Med's Request
13th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2014, 3rd Line update on 26th March
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29th April 2015, Passport Submitted on 30th April
VISA ISSUED...
8th May 2015
LANDED..........
Landing Planned around 15~20th June
Saurabh113 said:
Thanks Karunya.. I did rechecked.. they are saying not received.. Even some other members advised me as yours, like they recd forms email before the actual MR email... but in my case I need now to wait till 4th or 5th of May. already have lost 1 week out of 4 weeks deadline. lets see..
Anybody else was in this kind of condition !?
Dear Suarabh,
i) Ask you agent to reply the email that MR mail is not received yet.
ii) Visit hospital and give your UCI number and ask if they can fetch your IME medical form from their system. If yes then go for medicals.

hemkom

Nov 14, 2014
rajeevadoor said:
Received PP request letter. Kindly clarify the below queries.
Visa Office - NDVO
1. I am living in Muscat, Oman. Can any one advice on how to send across the passports to New Delhi. We dont have VFS here in Oman.
2. Can you please let me know the address to which the passports are to be sent.

Thanks in Advance.
Hi you do have VFS in Oman its at Grand MAll

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
hemkom said:
Hi you do have VFS in Oman its at Grand MAll
Good Info my friend. Here's your first +1

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/oman/

Canada Visa Application Centre
Level 1, Tilal Complex
Muscat Grand Mall, Al Khuwair
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
nila_sar said:
Hi All,

Received PPR mail today...
App recd - 29 May 2014
DM not yet updated.
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I am in Dubai, can I send Passports through VFS Dubai to NDVO for visa stamping

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
visa_4all said:

I am in Dubai, can I send Passports through VFS Dubai to NDVO for visa stamping
Send a CSE to NDVO. They will provide more information

namreddy

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Med's Request
31-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
tbaba said:
you can order GCMS notes
Check the activity log you may find reason for what exactly happened and surely bcg is going on, on your application if everything geniune kindly await for some time you will get the answer.

Waiting is always hard but cann't anything bro just hold for some more days..

wish you a good luck

regards,
Madhu