+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
saruma said:
Seniors,
Please clarify my doubts...

1. My 3rd line has been updated as medical received. Also I sent RPRF on March 10.

2. But I am not sure if it was compulsory to send passprt copies as today I re-read the email with medical and RPRF requirement sent to me 2015-02-26. I found that mail also says " please send photocopies of your updated/valid passports (only front and back Bio pages) for all . Please do not send the original passports unless requested to do so." There are no any changes in passport than that sent in initial application to CIO and is valid till 2020 AD. Also 30 days has been crossed.

Please clarify if this will impact my ongoing application. I am planning to send passport copies to NDVO which will take 2 days to reach there.
SHALL I WORRY :eek:
Congrats and +1 to you !!
No need to worry. Send the bio pages copies now immediately.

Quickfix

Mar 15, 2015
rvp_deltario said:
PCC from SP office is equally valid. CIC will recognise it.
On RPRF online, what you pay goes to the CIC. However the payment needs to be linked by sending the acknowledgment to NDVO. Once paid, generate the online receipt,you print it and pen you File number and UCI to link the payment.
Thankyou much appreciate rvp_deltario, Diplomatru and Canol for your valuable and prompt replies.
However I would want to wait for PCC from PSK. When submitted the application for PCC with PSK I chose 9th April coz dat was the earliest available. I dinr take a print out of the receipt as I thought of doing it Later. Today when I logged in to my account I saw there was nothing against date and time of appointment. Now the earliest date available is 30th April whereas the deadline given to me by ndvo is 13th April. Please suggest I'm so stuck up with this mess. Don't understand when I confirmed 9th April why would PSK change it if at all they have.

scorpionjot

Jun 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Sep/14
Nomination.....
19/Dec/14
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
<br>2nd Line : 10/Mar/15<br><b>New SL :</b> 05/Dec/14
Med's Request
Waiting..
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
soon. ;-)
VISA ISSUED...
soon.
LANDED..........
soon. [img]http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/canada/graphics-canada-031083.gif [/img]
subha mangal said:
:D :D :D :D [size=10pt]Happy Day[/size] :D :D :D :D

After a journey of 280 days did i got hold of my passport with beautiful visa stamped. Support from this forum is really great and I would like to thank all members for the help and contributions. Now the new journey lies ahead with so many uncertainties but expecting best in days to come.
Congratulations and + 1 to you for the good news. ....

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Quickfix said:
Thankyou much appreciate rvp_deltario, Diplomatru and Canol for your valuable and prompt replies.
However I would want to wait for PCC from PSK. When submitted the application for PCC with PSK I chose 9th April coz dat was the earliest available. I dinr take a print out of the receipt as I thought of doing it Later. Today when I logged in to my account I saw there was nothing against date and time of appointment. Now the earliest date available is 30th April whereas the deadline given to me by ndvo is 13th April. Please suggest I'm so stuck up with this mess. Don't understand when I confirmed 9th April why would PSK change it if at all they have.
fix nearest date, carry printout and try to Walk in tomorrow itself and request the psk for immediate attention. Psk at times accepts walk ins.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
jdbs said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear Seniors,

HELP PLEASE:

I Got AOR E-mail from Tel Aviv Visa Office. In the email it was mentioned the following:
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied require on average 18 Months to process at this office. If you have not received any instructions from this office within 12 months from the date of this letter you are requested to contact this office directly. We will not reply to any status enquiries until at least 12 months has passed from the date of this letter.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Is this normal?? I mean is this a generic email but the real time is less? or its really takes this...Huh Did anybody received an AOR email mentioning a processing period like that??

till now no second line and no medicals nothing at all.
this is a generic mail. Actual time taken is much lesser.

Quickfix

Mar 15, 2015
toletik said:
If you have time I recommend you to get it done from PSK. Regarding payment I recommend to go with DD from nationalized back like SBI it may be old fashioned bit effective.
Thankyou toletik

Quickfix

Mar 15, 2015
CanOl said:
fix nearest date, carry printout and try to Walk in tomorrow itself and request the psk for immediate attention. Psk at times accepts walk ins.
Thankyou CanOl sounds good. I shall go to PSK tomm. Would update the progress
Regards

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO app transferred to Colombo VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
transferred to Columbo office 3 March 2015
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
identical2none said:
just a query that do we need to notify NDVO if you wish to quit your job after 3rd line update?

I spent 1 year in Canada in 2012 and I had some dues pending on my credit card there. I had to come to India after 1 year due to some emergency and after that my visa expired. Does that come under criminal record or not? the amount is however just 450$. :S tensed here!
why in the world would you do such a thing, even if emergency you can always pay online.... No wonder the Canadians look down on us and I am not surprised why they do this......

To answer your question,: no I don't think it will be a problem now, I don't see any rejection coming for you.....

I don't care if I get -1 a zillion times or get banned on this forum but I will say we've got some serious issues with the morality and ethics here... as future Permanent Residents we have some responsibility towards the peaceful nation which will give us everything we have dreamed for... LETS BE LOYAL AND FATHFUL TO THAT...... and did i just read your ID as Identical to none.... I hope you are right cuz I wouldn't wanna encounter more people like you....

We are all going there because we want peace and honesty and respect, better quality of life (things we most probably don't get as much as we deserve in our respective countries) So if you are from an X nation and are going to Canada thePLEASE I BEG OF YOU DON"T TURN CANADA INTO THE COUNTRY X THAT YOU ARE FROM

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
sheery said:
hi seniors ,

Please guide can we take proof of funds in forex card of HDFC Bank?
Which will be better forex card or travel cheque ?
regards
Hey Sheery, am not sure about forex card but you can surely take a travelers cheque.... Better yet, I would suggest if you can open a bnk account with scotiabank or a similar international canadian bank it will be super cool or else travelers cheque is a good option... All the best mate

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guitarboy said:
why in the world would you do such a thing, even if emergency you can always pay online.... No wonder the Canadians look down on us and I am not surprised why they do this......

To answer your question,: no I don't think it will be a problem now, I don't see any rejection coming for you.....

I don't care if I get -1 a zillion times or get banned on this forum but I will say we've got some serious issues with the morality and ethics here... as future Permanent Residents we have some responsibility towards the peaceful nation which will give us everything we have dreamed for... LETS BE LOYAL AND FATHFUL TO THAT...... and did i just read your ID as Identical to none.... I hope you are right cuz I wouldn't wanna encounter more people like you....

We are all going there because we want peace and honesty and respect, better quality of life (things we most probably don't get as much as we deserve in our respective countries) So if you are from an X nation and are going to Canada thePLEASE I BEG OF YOU DON"T TURN CANADA INTO THE COUNTRY X THAT YOU ARE FROM
Yeah, it is "just 450$" but he never got a chance to pay this ballance since 2012, although it can be done from overseas as well. It will unlikely cause rejection at this stage, but his credit history in Canada is ruined already.

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
SDS said:
Hi,

After receiving PER I traveled to Maldives for one day.

I received medical request.

Do I need to inform about my visit to Maldives to local visa office?

:) :) :)

Congrats on your MR request buddy...... yes you need to inform the VO about your travel... send and email, or raise a CSE (can courier also with a simple letter giving the update)....CHeers

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
holic said:
I submitted my medical reports along with PCC and RPRF online payment receipt to NDVO on 18th Dec 2014. But till date, I haven't heard anything from them.. My wife was 1 month pregnant then and the panel physician did issued a pregnancy deferral letter.. Remaining all medical reports were fine as per PP, which was uploaded online in the system.. Also, no change in eCas status..

Is there a reason to worry? Can anyone pl help..
I don't see no reason to worry buddy.... some applicants just take longer to be processed than others while others get it done faster and there is a force behind that that is responsible its called LUCK..... just kidding mate... i think you're cool

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guitarboy said:
Congrats on your MR request buddy...... yes you need to inform the VO about your travel... send and email, or raise a CSE (can courier also with a simple letter giving the update)....CHeers
It is not necessary.

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
captain FK said:
quoting my post again. please anybody who can help. :'(
I seriously think that this is the opportunity to update them, the logic behind waiting till MR is that since you're sending the MR docs you can send other docx aswell, but now that they want more info from you it will be a good idea to update them about the changes (besides you have a new PP) so I think you should update then ASAP incase of the PP thing

Cheers and wish you luck

Guitarboy

Star Member
Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
15 Jan 15
AOR Received.
3 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
3 June
Med's Done....
Yet to happen
jdbs said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear Seniors,

HELP PLEASE:

I Got AOR E-mail from Tel Aviv Visa Office. In the email it was mentioned the following:

Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied require on average 18 Months to process at this office. If you have not received any instructions from this office within 12 months from the date of this letter you are requested to contact this office directly. We will not reply to any status enquiries until at least 12 months has passed from the date of this letter.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Is this normal?? I mean is this a generic email but the real time is less? or its really takes this...Huh Did anybody received an AOR email mentioning a processing period like that??

till now no second line and no medicals nothing at all.

It looks like a genereic mail that the Tel Aviv VO send to every one.....Given the nature and speed of processing these days, I don't think you'll have to wait till 12 months as EE is also putting -pressure on VO's to process the apps faster.....

BUT at the same time, noo one really knows how VO's work, there is no sorting or logic behind any of their actions and doings.....

SO BUDDY...... JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST AND CHUCK THE REST.....

+1 from me and wish you luck..