+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
mali2014 said:
Can senior members please reply and please help me. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
You will need to sponsor PR for your baby. And you cannot sponsor baby while being outside Canada.
So essentially one of the parents need to go back to Canada while the other stays with the baby.

The sponsorship can take long, even a year or more. In the interim, you could apply for a TRV for the baby so that they could come to Canada.

abuali69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
24-05-2016
Nomination.....
22-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-05-2015
Med's Request
24-05-2016
Med's Done....
28-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2016
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 22/09/2016
Hi guys have anyone checked 'view submitted application' in myCIC? there is option to upload RPRF receipt, PCC, MR
receipt, etc, and also optional documents , have you tried it??

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
All Senior members and people who have landed in Canada lately,
I have received my visa a week back so i needed your help as i am confused and have a lot of questions regarding the process ahead.

1) Which all official documents do I have to take with me to Canada for myself my wife and my daughter. Also tell me about the education
documents too??

2) After landing in Canada can I come back in a month’s time and if yes then what is the procedure to be done before i leave from Canada??

3) How we suppose to apply or register for the health insurance card/ PR Card/SIN card there and what all documents are needed??

4) Do we have to evaluate our education for Canada Employment purpose??

5) For studying further in Canada do we have to give and IELTS?? If yes then Academic/General one??

6) After how many years of stay do we become a citizen of Canada?? What are the criteria for we being eligible for it??

7) For how long is the PR valid and what are the eligibility criteria for renewal that we have to fulfill??

8) Do we need an American visa to visit when we are in PR status??

Please do reply to me query as i am preparing to leave for Canada soon and i have more query too which I would be asking on the forum soon.

Thanking You Seniors/member,

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
yesh007p,

Congratulations on successfully completing journey for maple. I will try to answer your queries in my best capacity:

1) Which all official documents do I have to take with me to Canada for myself my wife and my daughter? Also tell me about the Education Documents too??

Carry your COPR/Travel documents, bank statement as POF, safer side take birth certificate which may be needed, all educational docs to evaluate. As your intent is to come back in a month's time then now need to carry child's education docs.

2) After landing in Canada can I come back in a month’s time and if yes then what is the procedure to be done before I leave from Canada??

You can come back next day also, before you leave Canada you need to give postal address for PR Card (Your friends or relatives address) so that they can send you back.
Without PR Card you are not allowed travel again.

3) How we suppose to apply or register for the health insurance card/ PR Card/SIN card there and what all documents are needed??

You can approach settlement services nearby your vicinity they will help you. Procedural for health card vary from province to province, in Ontario you will be eligible for health card after 90 days whereas in Alberta it is from day one.

It is recommended to evaluate education docs for further studies, but in some program your old Wes report also accepted.

5) For studying further in Canada do we have to give and IELTS?? If yes then Academic/General one??

It is wiser to opt for Academic IELTS.

6) After how many years of stay do we become a citizen of Canada?? What are the criteria for we being eligible for it??

Three years of stay is needed to eligible for citizenship.

7) For how long is the PR valid and what are the eligibility criteria for renewal that we have to fulfill??

Minimum two years of stay is needed to renew your visa, this two years need not to be consecutive.

Yes. You need USA visa to visit.

Hope I have answered your queries.

Cheers,
Yameen

drwajju

Jul 1, 2015
Hello Dear all friends,
I am Nov 2014 applicant , I have not recieved any update from long time, earlier in feb 2016 the CSE reply was awaiting review by VO. From almost 3 months even there is no replies for CSE as well.
I have suggestion for all my friends who are awaiting for there application progress,
i am thinking for sending a representation to the immigration minister of canada.
we will include all the names of our friends awaiting for the application in this representation , as most of us have exceeded the normal processing time of 16 months.
please give more suggestions and pursue this .....
any senior friend can lead and send the representation on all behalf.
the email address for immigration minister for canada is Minister@cic.gc.ca.
looking ahead for more suggestions....

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
yameen said:
yesh007p,

Congratulations on successfully completing journey for maple. I will try to answer your queries in my best capacity:

1) Which all official documents do I have to take with me to Canada for myself my wife and my daughter? Also tell me about the Education Documents too??

Carry your COPR/Travel documents, bank statement as POF, safer side take birth certificate which may be needed, all educational docs to evaluate. As your intent is to come back in a month's time then now need to carry child's education docs.

2) After landing in Canada can I come back in a month’s time and if yes then what is the procedure to be done before I leave from Canada??

You can come back next day also, before you leave Canada you need to give postal address for PR Card (Your friends or relatives address) so that they can send you back.
Without PR Card you are not allowed travel again.

You can approach settlement services nearby your vicinity they will help you. Procedural for health card vary from province to province, in Ontario you will be eligible for health card after 90 days whereas in Alberta it is from day one.

It is recommended to evaluate education docs for further studies, but in some program your old Wes report also accepted.

It is wiser to opt for Academic IELTS.

Three years of stay is needed to eligible for citizenship.

Minimum two years of stay is needed to renew your visa, this two years need not to be consecutive.

Yes. You need USA visa to visit.

Hope I have answered your queries.

Cheers,
Yameen
Thank a lot for your help

I had another question regarding Job thing. If i have a job offer in USA then i would need a H1B visa right??

Another thing for the Proof of Funds I wish to take some amount with me the rest can be shown in the form of Bank Statement right??

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
yesh007p,

Yes you need H1 to work in USA and secondly most of the applicant reported no checks were made for POF at Air Port.

Can't say statement will be enough unless you have statement from any North American bank statement.

In my opinion you will be fine.

Cheers,
Yameen

serenity_eee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
31-12-2014
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
SITE VISIT: Guys, need your suggestions.

From Canadian High Commission a group of investigators came. At first they called me, when I was outside of my office at my site. Then they went straight into the office. They asked in detail and my deputy manager replied accordingly. When they asked for my visiting card, in the beginning my colleagues couldn't find but later they tracked and gave it to them. They wanted to see my desk but my colleagues couldn't show because my office was locked. Therefore they could not see my salary sheet. When the inquiry was over, I texted that Canadian person who called and asked whether I could talk. He replied to my text as "no need, no problem". Any idea what can be happened?

yesh007p

Star Member
May 21, 2014
yameen said:
yesh007p,

Yes you need H1 to work in USA and secondly most of the applicant reported no checks were made for POF at Air Port.

Can't say statement will be enough unless you have statement from any North American bank statement.

In my opinion you will be fine.

Cheers,
Yameen
Thanks for your help and it was very helpful from your side to help me out

Still I will make a statement for my fund to be transferred later as a precausion too. Or should i make any other document to show that i have funds and would be coming later on..

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
yesh007p,

I believe bank statement of your fund will be sufficient, even in the worst case which is highly unlikely, if officer inquired about funds,you can explain that "I can manage electronic transfer".

Mostly,they will look for hard cash we are carrying, as above $10,000 is illegal.

Cheers,
Yameen

aspirantjsr

Feb 5, 2015
Hey frenz finally got MR...medicals recieved line updated..now wat next?...how much tym could it take fr nxt intimation from embassy

rajC

Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO /CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
17-12-2015, 02-09-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2015, 02-12-2018
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
03-22-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
yameen said:
yesh007p,

I believe bank statement of your fund will be sufficient, even in the worst case which is highly unlikely, if officer inquired about funds,you can explain that "I can manage electronic transfer".

Mostly,they will look for hard cash we are carrying, as above $10,000 is illegal.

Cheers,
Yameen
I don't think so its true statement to carrying more than 10,000 CAD is illegal.

As per link below it says

" Anytime you cross the border, you must declare any currency or monetary instruments you have valued at Can$10,000 or more. This amount includes Canadian or foreign currency or a combination of both. Monetary instruments include, but are not limited to, stocks, bonds, bank drafts, cheques and traveller's cheques. There are no restrictions on the amount of money you can bring into or take out of Canada, nor is it illegal to do so.""

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/ttd-vdd-eng.html

As long you declare at port of entry you can carry as much cash you want.

In terms of where you are leaving you can check rules there if any.

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
rajC said:
I don't think so its true statement to carrying more than 10,000 CAD is illegal.

As per link below it says

" Anytime you cross the border, you must declare any currency or monetary instruments you have valued at Can$10,000 or more. This amount includes Canadian or foreign currency or a combination of both. Monetary instruments include, but are not limited to, stocks, bonds, bank drafts, cheques and traveller's cheques. There are no restrictions on the amount of money you can bring into or take out of Canada, nor is it illegal to do so.""

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/ttd-vdd-eng.html

As long you declare at port of entry you can carry as much cash you want.

In terms of where you are leaving you can check rules there if any.

I second

tobesky86

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Calgary, Alberta
Visa Office......
VIENNA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Direct Debit-19/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER-28/01/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18/05/2015
Med's Done....
28/05/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/06/2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Hi Guys,
Its 4 months now and we have landed but not received PR cards. Is there any number or email we can write to?

Many thank
T

yameen

Nov 9, 2014
Abu Dhabi-UAE
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-oct-2014
Nomination.....
29-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
slu-26-Aug-2015
Med's Request
20-April-2016
Med's Done....
1-May-2016
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
22-Sep-2016
pr4vj

No need to worry buddy, you will be getting ur ppr may be next month,current average time from MR--PPR IS 5-6 months, in some cases 6+.

So you are very much in normal time length.

Thanks,
Yameen