+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Medicals Received: 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
maplezone said:
So this means that my background checks are in between ... I thought this MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED line means , that now my security and background checks are done ...
The usual processing is
1) check for eligibility
2) Medical Request
3) Criminal Check & Security Check
4) PPR

LazyBoy7199

Sep 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Changed to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br><b>Initial App:</b> 29-05-2014 <br><b>Rejected/Returned:</b> 15-10-2014 <br><b>Reapplied:</b> 05-11-2014
Nomination.....
<br><b>CC Charged:</b> 08-Jan-2015 <br><b>PER:</b> 30-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
<br><b>AOR:</b>24-Feb-2015 (WVO) <br><b> SLU: </b> 17-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
L:8.5 ; R:7.5 ; W:7.0 ; S:8.0
Med's Request
06-May-2015
Med's Done....
<br><b> Med Done: </b> 11-May-2015 <br><b>Re-Med: </b> 13-Aug-2015 <br><b>TLU: </b> 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
22-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Dec-2015
maplezone said:
So this means that my background checks are in between ... I thought this MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED line means , that now my security and background checks are done ...
No, Medicals received line is NOT an indication of security or background checks. Even if u order GCMS notes, the security progress is usually masked and you'll not be able to see that status! Since u already got d meds done and paid RPRF, it's just a matter of time for u... I know this wAit for PPR is brutal, but u're almost there!

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
So true ! Brutal like anything lol

LazyBoy7199 said:
No, Medicals received line is NOT an indication of security or background checks. Even if u order GCMS notes, the security progress is usually masked and you'll not be able to see that status! Since u already got d meds done and paid RPRF, it's just a matter of time for u... I know this wAit for PPR is brutal, but u're almost there!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Finally CIC has given Clear Instructions Regarding Email correspondence with clients, to their staff in Visa offices and now each email correspondence must be recorded in GCMS as per the latest Operational Bulletin published by CIC on their official web link:-

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2016/ob265A.asp

Operational Bulletin 265-A – January 8, 2016- Email communication with clients
Effective date:Immediately
Summary:This Operational Bulletin (OB) provides guidelines for email communication with clients. It applies to all lines of business with paper-based applications in the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) network. It includes instructions on how to save a sent email in the Global Case Management System (GCMS) and provide evidence of sent emails for litigation purposes.---

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
maplezone said:
So true ! Brutal like anything lol
Don't worry, before you know it the wait is over and you receive the PPR :)

Mansee.singha

Sep 16, 2014
I have a small question. I want to know the validity start date of the PR Card.

I know its valid for 5 years but it is from the day you got your COPR or is it from the day you land?

Anyone that would know the answer?

Thanks in advance!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mansee.singha said:
I have a small question. I want to know the validity start date of the PR Card.

I know its valid for 5 years but it is from the day you got your COPR or is it from the day you land?

Anyone that would know the answer?

Thanks in advance!
It's from the day you land, that's when you become a PR.

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
Dear experts
I got PF in March 2015 on my immigration history. I sent all relevant docs within March. Since then no update, asked for GCMS couple of times, but no update except review in progress. What do you think how long this review process can take? I have visits to number of places. Any idea about the maximum time it may take to complete the review process?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zizaheer said:
Dear experts
I got PF in March 2015 on my immigration history. I sent all relevant docs within March. Since then no update, asked for GCMS couple of times, but no update except review in progress. What do you think how long this review process can take? I have visits to number of places. Any idea about the maximum time it may take to complete the review process?
SGVO is very slow

vks

Oct 6, 2014
Hi Mates,

Received another mail from Sydney VO, so that I can stamp at Australia.
But, in COPR the names are not mentioned in Appendix B table(Updated Information Sheet).
Please suggest me I am not sure why there are blank columns.
Do I need to fillup and send those details in a document or I need to request the VO office to confirm the same.

Thanks,
VKS

Hopeful Immigrant

Feb 2, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17th, 2014
Doc's Request.
IND/US/UAE PCC sent. PCC requested along with MR
Nomination.....
February 25, 2015
AOR Received.
April 17, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
March 4, 2015
Med's Request
May 21, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very near
LANDED..........
Very near
Hi Friends,

I need some guidance from the experts.

This is the email my attorney received from the immigration when we raised a second CSE.

"Dear Applicant,

This is to confirm the receipt of requested FBI check for your spouse, however in order to continue the processing of your application, it is required that you send us an original FBI check for you, issued in May 2013. A copy that was attached to your application is not sufficient. Only original police certificates are acceptable".

I have sent all the original FBI clearances and documents to CIC. Don't know why they are saying its not original. My attorney is asking me to reapply for FBI clearance even though I have submitted all the originals and knowing it will take 3-4 additional months of processing.

Please advise.

Regards

falam

Jan 28, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO) Transferred to Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX 08 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
XX 12 2014
AOR Received.
XX 01 2015
IELTS Request
No.
File Transfer...
Date Unknown
Med's Request
XX 12 2015
Med's Done....
Done On: XX XX 2015 | Additional Docs Rcved by VO:07 01 2016
Interview........
Waived (Prolly)
Passport Req..
PPR: XX XX 2016 | Submitted to VFS: XX XX 2016 | Received by SVGO: XX XX 2016
VISA ISSUED...
XX XX 2016
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah!
maplezone said:
Falam, I found a way to find out if the documents you already submitted to the visa officer including PCC , updated forms and RPRF payment receipt but yet you're not sure , if the visa officer received it or not ... Well, here is the trick ... While checking your ecas status , there is an option called IDENTIFICATION TYPE ...and you've plenty of options to select from it , like you can either enter your Client ID number/Application number or RECEIPT NUMBER ... Select this option and enter the receipt number which you can find at the top of the barcode of the RPRF receipt starting with a letter and 9 digits ... and then enter other details like name, date of birth etc and then proceed ... After doing so , if it displays your file status ... then this means that the visa officer has received your documents !
+1 for this.

My docs were received by VO. Hoping for the best. May Allah be with us. Ameen

amitrathiesh

Jul 13, 2015
Toronto, CA
Visa Office......
NDVO->CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
14 Mar 2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
07 May 2015
IELTS Request
23 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
14 Mar 2015
Med's Request
02 Oct 2015
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2015 Med's Received: 16 Oct 2015
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
20 Jan 2016 Decision Made: 20 Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
18 Jan 2016
LANDED..........
13 Mar 2016
Hopeful Immigrant said:
Hi Friends,

I need some guidance from the experts.

This is the email my attorney received from the immigration when we raised a second CSE.

"Dear Applicant,

This is to confirm the receipt of requested FBI check for your spouse, however in order to continue the processing of your application, it is required that you send us an original FBI check for you, issued in May 2013. A copy that was attached to your application is not sufficient. Only original police certificates are acceptable".

I have sent all the original FBI clearances and documents to CIC. Don't know why they are saying its not original. My attorney is asking me to reapply for FBI clearance even though I have submitted all the originals and knowing it will take 3-4 additional months of processing.

Please advise.

Regards
Why don't you reply back to the email stating that you had sent the original certificate to them?